Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
24 hour wear without creasing or fading •Ink pigments for intense color •Unique cream-gel texture
Photo (1)
Misty A.
Misty A.
April 20, 2017, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Too Cool-05 / ALO_923
In the spring I live for that "no make-up" make-up look & this is my tried & true product! Its a creamy consistency & a little bit goes a long way. The color works well on all skin tones, and doesnt get overy dry nor does it stay overly greasy. Its my go to for a bright eyed look. I LOVE pairing it with no liner & with just mascara or very natural falsies. If you havent tried this specific shade you should its the best out of all the 24 hr Color Tattoo line! #bloom #UKVoxBox #bloombadge
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Dec. 3, 2016, 3:36 a.m.
Review for: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Too Cool-05 / ALO_923
This can be super useful for helping shadow stand out a lot! It does tend to crease on me, so I don't use it for much outside of using it to layer under fun liner colors.
Alexys N.
Alexys N.
Kansas City, MO
Nov. 2, 2016, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Too Cool-05 / ALO_923
I used to have this. I also used to have the blue one. They are very creamy and when you use them one your eyes it's not sticky at all and it helps for whenever you put eyeshadow on over it. It helps the eyeshadow to become more pigmented.
Flor O.
Flor O.
Nov. 23, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Too Cool-05 / ALO_923
Its really pigmented and with a little glitter touch. I used this every week to bright the Lacrimal!!!!! It isnt very easy to apply but is efective. It last long. I would buy it again, yes!