BY MAYBELLINE

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Dare to wear intense color with maybelline new york eye studio color tattoo pure pigments loose powder shadow. Double-dipped pigments create double color intensity for your most explosive eyes. The crease-proof formula with superior staying power wears for up to 24 hours. . â . why you'll love maybelline new york eye studio color tattoo pure pigments loose powder shadow: explosive pure pigments for more intense color superior staying power, for all day wear - up to 24 hours crease-proof formula . â . directions: apply maybelline eye studio color tattoo pure pigments loose powder shadow to lids using your fingertip or the...

• Does this product transfer a lot of pigment and does it blend well?2 Answers
  • Is this messy or is there a way to apply it without powder going ...2 Answers
  • How durable is the eye shadow?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Lasts a very long time ..." in 1 review
  • "Primer would help with the eye shadow though only negeative thing about it!" in 1 review
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Buff & Tuff
This shade is... nothing. It's more like a loose powder with glitter than I might use to set my lid primer. The color doesn't end up looking like anything on my skin and the loose powder formulation makes the fallout unbearable.
Kate C.
Northglenn
Review for: Black Mystery
I have almost every color of this eyeshadow. I love them, they stay on all day and do not crease! And they dry without feeling sticky or gooey! I love the sparkle they have without getting glitter all over my face and clothes.
Jennifer C.
Bullhead City, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color tattoo eye shadow is great! It stays on for 24 good, I work as a server and am sweating and running around all the time I love the fact it stays bright and colorful all night long. I love that I don't have to reapply
Megan M.
Review for: Improper Copper
eye shadow is something I generally avoid. But there's been so much hype about Maybelline's "Color Tattoo" that I picked a few up at my local drugstore. They're incredible! I got them in "Edgy Emerald" to enhance my hazel/green eyes and "Bad to the Bronze" (just a great color to have). This is a creamy-gel texture which is easy to work with. I used my fingers when applying to eye and then smoothed the edges and a bit of shadow under my bottom lashes with a brush. They are shadows with sheen, but not to the point where they can't be worn anywhere. The color is true and really stays put--I didn't want to give it a twenty-four hour test, but it stayed in place a good eighteen hours for me before I removed my makeup. There was no creasing or caking whatsoever. It does dry very quickly after application, so be sure you have shadow where you want it before it sets (that's not a criticism--that's part of the reason it lasts so long). I'm more than impressed and am going to collect "Painted Purple," "Audacious Asphalt," and "Tough as Taupe" (just for now). "Bold Gold" would be great to have for highlights or all-over eye drama.
nora j.
Gillsville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got more of this last night but in a different color and I love It! It never smudges off and is a get primer or base color! I normally get the barely branded color
Kozbie L.
Republic, MO
Review for: Never Fade Jade
Love this product ! Goes on smooth and stays on all day ! Perfect for Halloween makeup and the color is awesome ! I will definitely be using again . I have about 6 different colors and I use them all !
Pea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has great shading an a long lasting wear time, i just wish they would come in something more compact with more colors instead of having to buy each shadow on its own
Angie M.
Review for: Buff & Tuff
I actually own a couple of these I picked them up on sale at rite aid pharmacy.  They aren't as pigmented as I would like, but when pairing them with a good eyes shadow primer they last such a long time and bring extra colors of pop to your eye shadow. The downside of this product is that since it is a loose powder it gets everywhere if you are not careful. The other downside is that they don't last really long.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
the pigment is so bright! it has a nice shimmer, and it does stay where your put it. if applied with primer then you really do get some crazy color and stay. it does stain clothes be warned! but over all i wish i could still find this at my store i go to but they saddly stopped selling. i bought the pink and the yello and the black and the blue.  its some of my fave but tricky eye shadows to use.
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
Review for: Never Fade Jade
It's hard to believe that premium eyeshadow like this is available at the drug store. The quality of these shadows is better than most sold at Sephora. The pigments are soft, buttery and don't apply patchy. They blend well and can be used with other products easily. I love sheering them out for an all over color or even to use as a liner with a liner brush. I wish they made this formula in mattes as well!
melissa m.
Lancaster, CA
I have not tried this loose powder yet but I have pretty much every color of the cream eye shadows, which one is better? I have a hard time with creases with the cream kind.
Darolin J.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
How durable is the eye shadow?
Star R.
Does this product react well with the tattoo cream eyeshadow also from Maybelline?
Stephanie C.
Framingham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know the color stay of this product? I know it says 24 hours but is that true?
Whitney B.
Hot springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good eye shadow if you sweat?