MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowMaybelline
Eye Studio Color Tattoo Liquid Chrome Shadow 510 Beige Luster

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Liquid Chrome Shadow 510 Beige Luster

Metallic intensity and tattoo tenacity brilliantly combine to saturate your lids in liquid chrome shine for up to 24 hours.

• Isododecane

• CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
  • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Mica

I tried this but i find it hard to apply it over a base abd also it moves my base. Is there a hack to dix it?
Im looking for these eychrome since very long. Cant find these. Can anyone tell me where i can find them in dubai?
Do these crease on the eyes? How do they apply and Wear?
Start your review of Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Liquid Chrome Shadow 510 Beige Luster!
Product Highlights
...it, they are so pigmented and if you use a primer they are definitely long lasting! I would highly suggest this brand to anyone who likes bold shadowin reviews
These eye chrome pencils are so beautiful. They apply so easily and are very creamy. They come in so many different shades and last for such a long time. They are a tiny bit hard to blend but not too bad. in reviews
...very very easy to apply and the formula is to die for! Shimmery but not glittery. True to the name it looks like chrome. This product does NOT budge or crease. Must have eye makeup remover to get it off. Will definitely be purchasing the other colors! in reviews
Austin, TX
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Liquid Chrome Shadow 510 Beige Luster uploaded by ketzi T.
Review for: Bronze Sheen, Fool's Gold, Beige Luster, Sharp Purple, Electric Emerald
I really like these liquid shadows, they are practical and for travel they are incredible, I like their subtle adherence they have an affordable price. #Maybelline
Petal, MS
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Liquid Chrome Shadow 510 Beige Luster uploaded by Shalayna G.
Maybelline New York created the color tattoo eye Chrome eyeshadow and it is my new go-to for eye makeup. I prefer a creamy eyeshadow I feel like I get an even coverage amount of product without the dry flakiness. I chose the color sharp purple because it is my favorite shade of purple I love how pigmented the product is it's got pretty pink glitter glitter in the color. I like how the product stays put it has extreme longevity and does not crease on my eyelids throughout the day. I got this shade at Walmart on clearance for $3 and I plan on shopping around to see if I can find some more shades in the color tattoo eye Chrome! If you like nice eyeshadow and on a budget I definitely recommend trying this Maybelline New York color tattoo eye Chrome it's affordable easy to use convenient tube with applicator dries fast into a powder and lasts all day!
La Verne , CA
Review for: Sharp Purple
Beautiful colors. This is so pigmented and the color looks great on my skin. It is long lasting. It is hard to remove however. I bought this at Ulta and it was a great deal. I would totally recommend this product.
Cibolo, TX
The colors are gorgeous and some of them have a nice sheen to them. I was disappointed that they did not stay on my eye very long. Before my day ended they had already faded. I always use primer and nyx eyeshadow base to intensify pigment, however that did not work on these chrome shadows.
Blacklick, OH
Review for: Khaki Kool, Gunmetal, Silver Spark, Beige Luster
I have many of these a nd love them all. Once they are on they stay on and look flawless, I get many compliments and I would definitely recommend.
Middletown , DE
Review for: Gunmetal
Just ok, it is drugstore so I wasn’t expecting to much anyway, it does what it claims to do but I think it’s a little to patchy for me. So many other great brands out there that are amazing
Aurora, CO
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Liquid Chrome Shadow 510 Beige Luster uploaded by Amanda S.
Review for: Electric Emerald
When Maybelline says "tattoo" they mean it! This was so long lasting, which was great because my eyes are usually oily so any creme shadow runs. This held on!! However the applicator is like a lipgloss stick. Definitely not the best for eyes, it was difficult to get a consistent even layer.
Follansbee, WV
Review for: Gilded Rose, Sharp Purple
These eye chromes are great for a shimmery, bold, metallic look. They can be difficult to apply though as if you try to work them too much or add too much product it tends to rub off.
Cicero, IL
Review for: Gilded Rose
This eyeshadow fit in my purse. Love that this product is a pink glittery eyeshadow. This is one of my go to eyeshadow I use when I am on a run to do errands or go to work. The product super creamy and last long. Definitely recommend makeup fanatics to use this product.
Goodells, MI
Review for: Electric Emerald
Awful awful awful. It applies ok but it drys and creases so much. It flakes so much. I wore some for 1 hour and it was awful. I had flakes so this stuff all over my teeth. I tried these in different colors and I was really disappointed. It looks nice in the tube but it's awful when use it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...