Tati C.
Tati C.

I haven't purchased any of these, but I would like to. What color would you recommend since I'm just getting into these?
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Dec. 1, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Creamy beige & Tough as taupe are must have matte neutral
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Sept. 7, 2016, 11:30 p.m.
I started with the neutral colors, brown, white, etc.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Aug. 31, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
depends on what you like
Arwa B.
Arwa B.
Aug. 15, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Bad to the bronze!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
June 19, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
It really just depends on your style.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
March 20, 2013, 9:18 a.m.
Inked in pink definitely!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Feb. 24, 2013, 4:36 p.m.
Tenacious Teal is amazing!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Feb. 6, 2013, 9:17 a.m.
I love tough as taupe or bold gold
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Jan. 23, 2013, 5:39 p.m.
As a lot of people have posted previously the Bad to the Bronze is the most wearable for daily looks and also great as a base to build on for a more night out look.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Jan. 12, 2013, 11:50 p.m.
I love bad to the bronze.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Jan. 4, 2013, 6:04 p.m.
It all depends on the colors you like. My favorite and the one I wear the most is Bad to the Bronze.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
Dec. 19, 2012, 12:55 p.m.
Bad to the bronze
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Dec. 17, 2012, 4:57 p.m.
Tough as Taupe
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Dec. 7, 2012, 4:43 p.m.
If you are more of a neutral kind of girl I would go with tough as taupe or bad to the bronze if not i would use the bad to the bronze as a base and create all kinds of looks
Emily R.
Emily R.
Dec. 1, 2012, 11:35 a.m.
I wear Bad to the Bronze at least twice a week, it is my go-to for a light golden bronze shimmery shade. Not too noticeable but better than just a bare eye. This one is probably my favorite and if I could only get one it would be that one.
Isley T.
Isley T.
Nov. 27, 2012, 3:20 p.m.
Bad to the Bronze and Tough as Taupe are both very neutral everyday colors. I use either on of them as a base almost everyday.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Nov. 27, 2012, 1:12 p.m.
Really depends on your style. If you prefer neutral colors or makeup that isn't too ostentatious, I would suggest getting Tough as Taupe and Bad to the Bronze and perhaps even Pomegranate Punk. If you love vibrant colors, I would suggest Tenacious Teal and Fierce and Tangy. Bold Gold and Too Cool is awesome to use on inner corners or brow bone or even on the lid if you really want to.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nov. 27, 2012, 10:52 a.m.
Bad to the Bronze and Tenacious Taupe for the permanent collection. Barely Beige is awesome if you can get your hands on it. I spent almost 2 weeks searching for it. But I use it almost everyday. Definitely worth the search.
Hana S.
Hana S.
Nov. 27, 2012, 7:03 a.m.
Bad to the bronze! & the limited edition barely beige (:
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Nov. 27, 2012, 6:47 a.m.
I would recommend bad to the bronze and barely beige if you can get your hands on it.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Nov. 27, 2012, 5:49 a.m.
Pomegranate Punk.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Nov. 27, 2012, 5:03 a.m.
I have Bad to the Bronze,Bold Gold and taupe and i love it. it's goes with everything
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Nov. 26, 2012, 2:37 p.m.
Too cool is a beautiful pearly white which I loooove
Devinder S.
Devinder S.
Nov. 26, 2012, 4:58 a.m.
I am loving tough as taupe and bad to the bronze. they are beautiful :)
Cinda F.
Cinda F.
Nov. 25, 2012, 4:50 p.m.
Bad to the Bronze
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nov. 25, 2012, 4 p.m.
Tough As Taupe is my favorite one & the most versatile color available. Also, if you like green the cream shadow called Edgy Emerald is very beautiful.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Nov. 25, 2012, 8:37 a.m.
Just like Wendy L. said above: Bad to the Bronze, Tough as Taupe, and Audacious Asphalt are really nice!
Agenthani S.
Agenthani S.
Nov. 25, 2012, 7:39 a.m.
Bad to the Bronze, simple and universally flattering. :)
Elva M.
Elva M.
Nov. 24, 2012, 10:41 p.m.
I would recommend Barely Beige, but I'm not sure if that is available anymore.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Nov. 24, 2012, 4:02 p.m.
Bad to the bronze for natural is a good one but I would stay away form tough as taupe. I found it to be too dry and hard to work with.
Yvonne G.
Nov. 24, 2012, 12:43 p.m.
I think Bad to the Bronze is a great neutral color to start off with. It is a very naturl look and you can always darken it up with some crease colors.
Yvonne G.
Nov. 24, 2012, 12:43 p.m.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Nov. 24, 2012, 12:36 p.m.
Bad to the bronze for natural tough as taupe for smokey eyes or muted taupes bold gold if ur a gold wash addict pomegranate punk if you like ur plummy/cranberryish eye looks those are the colors i have and i recommend. from what I've heard, the only dud is the straight up purple one. the purple, taupe, and white are the only mattes
Asma A.
Asma A.
Nov. 24, 2012, 9:55 a.m.
Bad to bronze is amazing.
Neha W.
Neha W.
Nov. 24, 2012, 6:35 a.m.
If you like shimmery, neutral shades, I definitely recommend bad to the bronze. It is my absolute favorite! I would not purchase any of the colorful ones as they are not very useful.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Nov. 24, 2012, 4:52 a.m.
Tough as as taupe is a very versatile and universally flattering color so i would suggest you start with that.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Nov. 23, 2012, 5:32 p.m.
I would say if you're looking for a quick easy eye makeup look then go for Bad to the Bronze (golden shimmer). It will look gorgeous on all skin tones and with all eye colors. Tough as Taupe (grey brown matte) is a little bit more difficult to work with because it is a matte formula but is still a gorgeous neutral. Auduacious Ashphalt (charcoal shimmer) is great for a fast smokey eye and has gorgeous shimmer.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Nov. 23, 2012, 5:31 p.m.
I would go with the Bad to the Bronze color. It would look great on pretty much any skin tone. It also has great texture. The Tough as Taupe is kind of dry so I would steer clear of that one for your first one or you might get bad impression of the product. Good luck
Gabrielle A.
Gabrielle A.
Nov. 23, 2012, 2:55 p.m.
If you have tanner or dark skin bad to the bronze(my personal favorit) if you have lighter skin too cool thats what i think if your into neutrals if you want something with a glamourous pop of color i would get gold it goes with everything
Holly L.
Holly L.
Nov. 23, 2012, 1:47 p.m.
It would depend on what colour eyes you have, and what type complexion.
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Nov. 23, 2012, 1:08 p.m.
Bad to the bronze
Heather F.
Heather F.
Nov. 23, 2012, 12:54 p.m.
BAD TO THE BRONZE IS MY FAV
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Nov. 23, 2012, 11:03 a.m.
If you are just going to use these as a base then Tough As Taupe and the white one (i think its called Too Cool) are the way to go. Taupe is great because it is matte and can change the look of the shadow. I personally love to use it under purple shade. If you are going to use it as an actual eyeshadow then the neutral shades are probably going to be the best ti start with. Bad To The Bronze is my favorite and the nice thing about the shimmery shades is the blendability.
Maya C.
Maya C.
Nov. 23, 2012, 10:43 a.m.
Bad to the Bronze and Tough as Taupe are the best choices to start of with, since they're neutral and it will be easier to work with then bright colours for the first time :)
Alyson F.
Alyson F.
Nov. 23, 2012, 9:39 a.m.
I agree with what everyone else has said - bad to the bronze is a great starter one. I also like tough as taupe and bold gold to start with as we'll.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Nov. 23, 2012, 8:30 a.m.
Bad to the bronze, tough as taupe, bold gold
Tien T.
Tien T.
Nov. 22, 2012, 6:56 p.m.
Honestly Bad to the Bronze would be the best bet.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Nov. 22, 2012, 1:51 p.m.
I agree with the comment ^^ I think if you want basic colors, Bad to the Bronze is a great start. My faves are Bad to the Bronze, Tough as Taupe, and Audacious Asphalt.
Kar Yi L.
Kar Yi L.
Nov. 22, 2012, 4:34 a.m.
It all depends on what your style of makeup is. If you are into natural eyeshadow looks, definitely go with Bad to the Bronze or Bold Gold. If you want something really bright and bold, choose one of the more colorful options like Tenacious Teal or Fierce & Tangy. They are all good and the only one that seems to get a bad wrap for lack of pigmentation is Painted Purple.

Join Now