kimmie w.
kimmie w.
Glen Burnie, MD

Has or does anyone use the taupe for their eyebrows to fill them in? works great for blondes and light brown hair.Taupe/ it actually looks really great the shade is perfect. it adheres to the hair in the eyebrows glue or better. but dries quickly sets and stays all day.please give a chance and try it out. the cheapest eyebrow filler that is pretty much waterproof ounce it sets. u can even add eye shadows to it to darken the color to a drk brown/or black. i do for me when i wear different wigs no more needing 5 different shades of long lasting eyebrow filler.thanks for reading for more tips come visit my beauty fb pg dutchess windsor or my you tube channel misskeykeyful/http://youtu.be/22HyUxkchSk /all my other sites r listed on my fb pg enjoy!!
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
May 5, 2014, 12:20 a.m.
I wouldn't have thought of doing that. Good to know, even though I'm not blonde so that wouldn't work well for me.
April M.
April M.
Oct. 6, 2013, 5:19 a.m.
I heard someone mention trying this on brows so I decided to give it a go. And it's amazing!! Stays on all day, a great natural color for most brow colors & looks real. Thanks for the great info!