Candace S.
Candace S.
Barton, VT

Can you use this and powdered eye shadow togeteher???
Ellan D.
Ellan D.
Dec. 1, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
I always use it as a base and it makes all the other colors pop so much! Its really great on its own but also as a first layer!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Nov. 21, 2016, 5:29 a.m.
Yes you can!! It would most likely help enhance color as well!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Nov. 17, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
Yes I use this more so as a primer to enhance what eyeshadow I plan on using
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Sept. 8, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Yes you can it will make your eye shadow last longer and enhance the pigmentation
Arwa B.
Arwa B.
Aug. 15, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Yes! You can use this alone, on top of or under powder shadows
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
June 19, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
That's my favorite way to use it! It makes your shadow more pigmented and it lasts all day long.
Liz A.
Liz A.
June 15, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
Yes! They make a great base and make your other pigments stand out!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
July 29, 2013, 5:29 p.m.
Yes you can that's what I do.
Mary K.
Mary K.
July 25, 2013, 11:51 p.m.
Absolutely! I use by itself all the time, but using it under another eye shadow will help intensify the look!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
July 22, 2013, 11:22 p.m.
Yes. That is usually how I use it.
Brigette R.
Brigette R.
July 20, 2013, 12:38 a.m.
YES! :) You're going to love how these color tattoos will amplify the eye shadows when you use them as a base color.
gabrielle p.
gabrielle p.
July 9, 2013, 12:23 a.m.
Yes :) i always use it under my powder shadow it help give more of a smokey look in my opinion.
Emi O.
Emi O.
July 7, 2013, 2:53 a.m.
Oh yes. I use these as my bases and I get great all day wear with no creasing :)
Angela B.
Angela B.
July 3, 2013, 5:08 p.m.
Yes, This works as a GREAT base
Sarah S.
June 27, 2013, 11:40 a.m.
I start With the Color Tattoo Eye Shawdow in a Bright Color! Then I apply light shimmers over it and it adds for a great look!
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
June 24, 2013, 4:04 p.m.
Yes you can that is what i use to make my color pop more and i use the white eyeshadow for different colors.
June D.
June D.
June 20, 2013, 6:48 a.m.
Yes! I find these to be better than ANY high end primer I've tried. It makes my shadows stay on all day!!!
Carolina W.
Carolina W.
June 20, 2013, 12:30 a.m.
Definitely! These are great to use as a base. Putting eyeshadow on top will really make your eye makeup pop and be vibrant.
Chyanne
Chyanne
June 5, 2013, 1:02 p.m.
Yes, i use these basically as a base over my primer, then add a eyeshadow on top. They're amazing and pigmented! I also use the "tough as taupe" one as a eyebrow base before i go over it with a shadow, for you girls who fill in your brows. Everyday product for me.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
June 4, 2013, 12:24 a.m.
Use it as abase so the colors pop more!
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
May 22, 2013, 11:25 p.m.
Yep, I do it all the time.
Neuman S.
Neuman S.
May 20, 2013, 11:39 p.m.
I use this as a base all the time with powder shadows that match the color closely or at least something I want to blend with it.
Bria R.
Bria R.
May 16, 2013, 3:17 p.m.
Yes it actually works quite well as a base and will make your powder shadows more vibrant.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
May 14, 2013, 7:19 p.m.
Absolutely! I usually used this as a primer and then I apply the eyeshadows.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
May 8, 2013, 1:38 p.m.
The blending will be a little more work because of the 2 different textures, but most cream shadows should be set (just like foundation) with a powder
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
May 7, 2013, 9:44 p.m.
Sure can. I'm wearing purple tattoo with black powder.
Quela B.
Quela B.
May 3, 2013, 6:16 p.m.
Yes I use them together all the time!
Emily S.
Emily S.
April 14, 2013, 10:07 a.m.
Looks better when you apply more colors
Liz W.
Liz W.
April 11, 2013, 4:12 p.m.
Yes. It actually makes your powder shadow stand out more and stay on longer. I love using it with my powder
Jc Z.
Jc Z.
April 5, 2013, 7:21 a.m.
I do.(; works great!
Joelle E.
Joelle E.
April 3, 2013, 6:23 p.m.
Absolutely it's just like a base or primer. They can be pretty on their own or they can hold your eyeshadow in place and prevent creasing.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
April 2, 2013, 4:08 a.m.
Yes yes! It you use it on your lid first as a base and then apply powder shadow on top it makes the powder color pop. It helps staying power too!
April 1, 2013, 5:06 p.m.
Yes! I especially enjoy laying powdered eyeshadow over these to make them pop.
April 1, 2013, 5:06 p.m.
Yes! I especially enjoy laying powdered eyeshadow over these to make them pop.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
March 26, 2013, 5:16 p.m.
Absolutely. I think it works even better that way, like a brightening base.
Megan H.
Megan H.
March 20, 2013, 3:53 p.m.
Definitely! I do it all the time!
Eboni C.
Eboni C.
Feb. 24, 2013, 9:57 a.m.
I really do not think so.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Feb. 16, 2013, 6:22 p.m.
Yes, I just use these as a base and then put powder shadow on top. Make the powder color pop more.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Jan. 26, 2013, 9:56 p.m.
Of course! Looks best when worn under a powder e/s. Rich in pigment! Love this product.
Nika G.
Nika G.
Jan. 25, 2013, 5:07 p.m.
This is what I do most with them.
Jan. 17, 2013, 1:14 p.m.
Yes! it makes a good base and, for me, it helps it stay longer. i feel like it makes the color pop a little more if you use a similar powdered eye shadow color.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Jan. 12, 2013, 5:18 p.m.
I've used it with powder eyeshadow either layered on top or with it as the lid color and a powder in the crease. they blend effortlessly together.
Jan. 9, 2013, noon
Absolutely!! If you use a powdered shadow that is similar in color to the Color Tattoo then the powder shadow will POP!
Jan. 9, 2013, noon
Anna
Anna
Jan. 8, 2013, 8:34 a.m.
Yes. I've never used them any other way. Make sure you use a primer underneath.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Jan. 5, 2013, 4:23 p.m.
I use the white one on my whole eye, its really sparkly and then use powder eyeshadow to do the rest. It looks great together
Carol P.
Carol P.
Jan. 5, 2013, 2:17 p.m.
Absolutely! I do : )
Jan. 4, 2013, 7:59 p.m.
You can if you want to, I do it all the time. It stays well by itself and doesn't crease but I think with a powdered eye shadow it stays longer. It might not be the same for you but it works for me.
Sierra J.
Sierra J.
Jan. 4, 2013, 9:30 a.m.
Yes you can use these as bases for powder eyeshadows
Jenessa F.
Jenessa F.
Jan. 1, 2013, 10:16 a.m.
Yep you can for sure! I use these as bases so much. They do look good on their own but with another shadow on top you can get such a different and pretty look.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Dec. 30, 2012, 12:01 p.m.
Yes you can! It looks great with a power!
Dec. 30, 2012, 5:54 a.m.
YES I DO AND I LOVE IT!!
Dec. 30, 2012, 5:54 a.m.
YES I DO AND I LOVE IT!!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Dec. 22, 2012, 2:34 p.m.
It works better that way
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Dec. 20, 2012, 8:52 p.m.
I've been trying to do this, but my eye makeup always tends to look cakey when I do.
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Dec. 18, 2012, 8:41 a.m.
Defintely! I do this every day! The powdered eyeshadow also can tame down the metallic look.(: hope this helped!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Dec. 12, 2012, 4:43 p.m.
Yes! i love to use bad to the bronze as a base and a light shimmery champagne color over top!
Sarah S.
Dec. 11, 2012, 12:46 p.m.
DEFINITELY! I use the color tattoo as a base, then put powder on top.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Dec. 11, 2012, 2:15 a.m.
Yes, I love this product for this reason! Its GREAT base. By putting the Tattoo eyeshadow as a base it actually intensifies any color you put ontop. They mix very well. I especially love the grey for the base of a smokey eye! Hope this helps
Amber E.
Amber E.
Dec. 10, 2012, 7:08 a.m.
Yes, it definitely helps the tattoo shadow pop, and sets it so it doesn't crease.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Dec. 7, 2012, 4:39 p.m.
Yes you can, you can use the color tattoo as a base then coat it with the powder. It transfers wonderfuly
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Dec. 7, 2012, 1:41 p.m.
I love using these with powder eyeshadow on top! It makes the colors pop! I prefer a powder on top of the color tattoos over just a color tattoo shadow.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Dec. 6, 2012, 10:56 p.m.
YES! These are great for eyeshadow base, because it will keep your shadow from creasing and will make the shadow color pop more.
Fearless B.
Fearless B.
Dec. 4, 2012, 11:04 p.m.
Yes,I do it all the time. In fact if you use a powdered eye shadow that is the same color or in the family it makes the shadow pop. Trust me :)

Join Now