influenster

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Brenda C.

5 influensters found this helpful

These are one of the best cream eyeshadows that I've used. My favourite colour in the line is either 25 bad to the bronze or 90 vintage plum. The one thing about this product is I find that sometimes it can be hard to apply. When using a finger, you don't get much on and have to keep reapplying until you're satisfied with the pigmentation. With a brush, too much gets on the brush and it can start to get clumpy. One amazing thing about this product is the fact that it can stay for very long amounts of time.

Sara D.

4 influensters found this helpful

This is some serious color. I use the gold religiously and it stays put with creasing and clumping. No cheap looking sparkle. It shimmers the entire length of time you wear it. I'm a busy mom. I don't have time to reapply. With this, I don't need to and THAT is why it is on my list of #Bestof2015

suzie b.

3 influensters found this helpful

the product was very hard to work with. I felt like I was tugging on my eyes to put it on.the color is OK but nothing to write home about. I don't think I would repurchase it.

Blair A.

3 influensters found this helpful

Long lasting,hyper pigmented....love love love! I use this as a base for my daughter's dance makeup, it lasts all day through all the sweating and stage lights.

Rebecca z.

2 influensters found this helpful

Oh, how I love this! It's soft and creamy to apply, and lasts until you want it off. The white shade is perfect for highlighting your eyes on the inner corner to make them look wider and brighter. I have 5 different shades, white, bronze, pomegranate, silver, and pink. I'll definitely be buying more in the future, and I bought 3 shades (white, pink, and silver) for a friend when she needed makeup, and it's her favorite as well. If you experience a little dry texture on top of the product after opening (most do) simply take a small amount of vaseline and put a very thin layer over the top and let sit for an hour or so, then wipe off with a tissue. The drying is the only reason I didn't give a 5 star review, as it goes on easily and is very pigmented, yet is easy to blend or apply a sheer coat. I have applied multiple layers to build up colour with no creasing or thick feeling on my eyelids.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Morgan  B.
Morgan B.

I really love the Mac paint pots and was wondering if these are simpliar and have the same wear as the Mac paint pots?

19 answersJan 27 - 2015 - 11:10 a.m.
Beatrice  p.
Beatrice p.

Would anyone try this on their lips ???..I know I have.but boy the struggle to get the stain out..

9 answersDec 20 - 2014 - 10:36 p.m.
Ana R.
Ana R.

Does anyone else use this as a brow pomade? The dark brown one ? I find that it works great!!

2 answersSep 09 - 2014 - 12:55 a.m.
member-281be541b94f361e79a48288dfe3d28f
member-281be541b94f361e79a48288dfe3d28f

I am in my mid forties. I love the way these look on younger people, but haven't noticed people my age using them. Have any of you in your mid forties plus tried these and what do you think?

15 answersDec 03 - 2013 - 9:42 p.m.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

What is your favorite shade?

28 answersNov 09 - 2013 - 8:49 a.m.
nila w.
nila w.

I'm a busy mom on the run..looking for eye makeup that will last, and easy. somwthing that will endur the whole plus anything mother nature throws my way. is color tattoo good?

1 answerFeb 09 - 2016 - 4:57 p.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now