0 character used

Add Picture
HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Sara D.

4 influensters found this helpful

This is some serious color. I use the gold religiously and it stays put with creasing and clumping. No cheap looking sparkle. It shimmers the entire length of time you wear it. I'm a busy mom. I don't have time to reapply. With this, I don't need to and THAT is why it is on my list of #Bestof2015

Rebecca z.

2 influensters found this helpful

Oh, how I love this! It's soft and creamy to apply, and lasts until you want it off. The white shade is perfect for highlighting your eyes on the inner corner to make them look wider and brighter. I have 5 different shades, white, bronze, pomegranate, silver, and pink. I'll definitely be buying more in the future, and I bought 3 shades (white, pink, and silver) for a friend when she needed makeup, and it's her favorite as well. If you experience a little dry texture on top of the product after opening (most do) simply take a small amount of vaseline and put a very thin layer over the top and let sit for an hour or so, then wipe off with a tissue. The drying is the only reason I didn't give a 5 star review, as it goes on easily and is very pigmented, yet is easy to blend or apply a sheer coat. I have applied multiple layers to build up colour with no creasing or thick feeling on my eyelids.

Emily P.

2 influensters found this helpful

Incredibly impressed. When I swatched this for the first time, I was just blown away by the color payoff. It's blendable, applies evenly, and BUILDABLE. My favorite way to wear this is definitely on its own and I apply it with my finger (which is a huge plus for me). I have two shades, Bad to the Bronze (my favorite, glittery taupe) and Tough as Taupe- both of which are staples in my make up collection!

Lauren T.

2 influensters found this helpful

Color tattoo is my forever go to product, I use it as an eyeshadow base and it holds in any powder shadows I put on top all day. Looks amazing and doesn't crease for me. I have a few colors but I usually use one close to my skin tone to hold my eyeshadow in place!

Audrey B.

2 influensters found this helpful

I seem to be in the minority, but I really dislike this shadow. It's impossible to apply evenly and doesn't blend. I can't speak to longevity because I've never been happy enough with the application to leave it on.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Morgan  B.
Morgan B.

I really love the Mac paint pots and was wondering if these are simpliar and have the same wear as the Mac paint pots?

21 answersJan 27 - 2015 - 11:10 a.m.
Beatrice  p.
Beatrice p.

Would anyone try this on their lips ???..I know I have.but boy the struggle to get the stain out..

9 answersDec 20 - 2014 - 10:36 p.m.
Ana R.
Ana R.

Does anyone else use this as a brow pomade? The dark brown one ? I find that it works great!!

2 answersSep 09 - 2014 - 12:55 a.m.
member-281be541b94f361e79a48288dfe3d28f
member-281be541b94f361e79a48288dfe3d28f

I am in my mid forties. I love the way these look on younger people, but haven't noticed people my age using them. Have any of you in your mid forties plus tried these and what do you think?

15 answersDec 03 - 2013 - 9:42 p.m.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

What is your favorite shade?

29 answersNov 09 - 2013 - 8:49 a.m.
Monika S.
Monika S.

Are these cream or powder?

3 answersApr 15 - 2016 - 8:01 p.m.
ASK A QUESTION