Add a Photo

Photos (240)
Sara D.
Sara D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

This is some serious color. I use the gold religiously and it stays put with creasing and clumping. No cheap looking sparkle. It shimmers the entire length of time you wear it. I'm a busy mom. I don't have time to reapply. With this, I don't need to and THAT is why it is on my list of #Bestof2015
Meghan F.
Meghan F.

I love these cream eyeshadows they have great pigmentation and come in a variety of colors. I love o use these as a base under my eyeshadow and I personally own two of them!
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I got these for less than $2 a pot and I bought 3 (don't have the names of them with me) with original price at $5-6, I thought this was a bargin so I went for it. When I got home, I did a swatch and it was super pigmented and creamy. This is on-par with the high end stuff I've seen in stores. This might start creasing if you have oily eyelids so it's best to set with a powder eyeshadow to reduce the oily-ness.
Sudha M.
Sudha M.

it gives a very good base colour.and application of other shades on dis becomes very easy ..and its not that costly
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Winthrop, MA

Color tattoo is my forever go to product, I use it as an eyeshadow base and it holds in any powder shadows I put on top all day. Looks amazing and doesn't crease for me. I have a few colors but I usually use one close to my skin tone to hold my eyeshadow in place!
Mariam N.
Mariam N.

it's creamy, so nice to use as a base eyeshadow with the same colour of the eyeshadow, of course. Really pigmented and if yours dries, put on microwave 10 seconds and voilà. like new
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cleveland, OH

Incredibly impressed. When I swatched this for the first time, I was just blown away by the color payoff. It's blendable, applies evenly, and BUILDABLE. My favorite way to wear this is definitely on its own and I apply it with my finger (which is a huge plus for me). I have two shades, Bad to the Bronze (my favorite, glittery taupe) and Tough as Taupe- both of which are staples in my make up collection!
Audrey B.
Audrey B.

I seem to be in the minority, but I really dislike this shadow. It's impossible to apply evenly and doesn't blend. I can't speak to longevity because I've never been happy enough with the application to leave it on.
Paola F.
Paola F.

Love it. Long lasting. Nice colors. Very pigmented. Wishing prove other colors. It's an excellent product
Breanne M.
Breanne M.
O'Leary

Patchy and unblendable . Not worth the 8 dollars I spend on it . I have had better results from cheaper brands .The purple one is the worst .Wouldn't recommend.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Deland, FL

Should you wet your brush ten apply? I've tried it but i don't know?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
July 30, 2016, 10:24 a.m.
You can use a dense tiny brush like a concealer brush but you don't need to wet it. If you decide to use your fingers, make sure your hands are clean before you go anywhere near your face to prevent bacteria from spreading
Candace S.
Candace S.
Barton, VT

Can you use this and powdered eye shadow togeteher???
Arwa B.
Aug. 15, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Yes! You can use this alone, on top of or under powder shadows
Victoria G.

Aug. 11, 2016, 5:32 a.m.
Pink gold!! So pretty!!!
Tati C.
Tati C.

I haven't purchased any of these, but I would like to. What color would you recommend since I'm just getting into these?
Arwa B.
Aug. 15, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Bad to the bronze!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.

I really really really want this but I'm scared that this will make I sensitive skin breakout... Anybody with sensitive skin tried this???
Cristine M.
Cristine M.
Nov. 27, 2012, 2:20 p.m.
❤ Everyone's skin is different of course. My suggestions: Go to the drugstore or ULTA or another makeup store of your choosing and try some on the back of your hand or behind your ear: if you react poorly to it then obviously it's not for you. Also, keep in mind that Target will accept returns on makeup if you are allergic to it. If you are not allergic to it: 1.) Wash your face before use with just some warm water on a clean washcloth to open the pores, then use cool water to close them and pat dry with another clean washcloth. 2.) Next, use some anti allergy eye drops or the prescription ones "Restasis." 3.) Then you will want to use an eyeshadow base coat that you know doesn't irritate your skin. 4.) Let cool and make sure your skin is still doing ok. 5.) carry a travel case of makeup remover if you find yourself having a reaction to the makeup as well as some antihistamine like Benedryl or a non drowsy kind like Claritin. 6.) Clean your makeup brushes after use and do NOT share makeup or brushes with anybody. *obviously, I'm NOT a Dr. Or dermatologist so do this at your own risk and check with your Dr. & or Pharmacist to make sure it's ok for you to take OTC antihistamine and eye drops. (((hugs))) hugs & Goodluck!!!!

Join Now