Add a Photo

By Maybelline New York

#20 in Eyeshadow

$6.99

Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo Metal 24hr Cream Gel Shadow, Inked In Pink, .14 oz

$5.35

$6.35

Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24Hr Eyeshadow, Fierce & Tangy, .14 oz

$6.49

$8.66

Dare to Shine 24 7 24 Hour metallic intensity, tattoo tenacity 2 Luxe it up with long-lasting metallics 3 Shimmery, bold metallic shades Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal 24HR Cream Gel Shadow ink technology creates 24HR wear for intense, long-lasting color saturation. The cream gel formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant.

Photos (220)
Myrna P.
Myrna P.
Winter Spgs, FL

I just recently discovered the 24 hour Maybelline Color Tattoos & I am in love. I have a few paint pots by MAC and noticed that Bare Study by MAC was similar to Maybelline’s Barely Branded. I liked Maybelline’s color better bc it was less shimmery and much easier to apply without creasing. I hardly use MAC’s Paint pots anymore bc I find them to be a bit greasy. I personally think Maybelline’s color tattoos are much better & better yet affordable. MAC’s paint pots go for $20 & Maybelline’s Color Tattoos go for $5-$7 depending where you buy them. What do you think?
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Bell Ville, Cordoba

These are one of the best cream eyeshadows that I've used. My favourite colour in the line is either 25 bad to the bronze or 90 vintage plum. The one thing about this product is I find that sometimes it can be hard to apply. When using a finger, you don't get much on and have to keep reapplying until you're satisfied with the pigmentation. With a brush, too much gets on the brush and it can start to get clumpy. One amazing thing about this product is the fact that it can stay for very long amounts of time.
Bridgett S.
Bridgett S.
Bayville, NY

i love this. I like it better than other eyeshadows because its not chalky.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

This is some serious color. I use the gold religiously and it stays put with creasing and clumping. No cheap looking sparkle. It shimmers the entire length of time you wear it. I'm a busy mom. I don't have time to reapply. With this, I don't need to and THAT is why it is on my list of #Bestof2015
Blair A.
Blair A.
N Myrtle Bch, SC

Long lasting,hyper pigmented....love love love! I use this as a base for my daughter's dance makeup, it lasts all day through all the sweating and stage lights.
suzie b.
suzie b.
Westlake, OH

the product was very hard to work with. I felt like I was tugging on my eyes to put it on.the color is OK but nothing to write home about. I don't think I would repurchase it.
Soma R.
Soma R.
Brooklyn, NY

I don't know how many times I have tried similar higher end products that claim to be long-lasting and supposedly won't crease only to find myself in the bathroom of a restaurant or a bar, wiping off shimmery gunk in the creases of my eyelids. Too many times, definitely. This product might not actually last 24-hours on the eye, but I get a good 8-10 hours out of it at least. Super versatile product, as well. You use it as a base to add some oomph to your eyeshadows, create a look using different colors, use one color for a wash, use darker shades as eyeliner, or use lighter shades as a highlight. Best thing is that you get a lot of product in one pot, and with the great color payoff, it should last you a long time even if you use it every day.
Hadeel S.
Hadeel S.
Irvine, CA

Lasts for a long time, and colors really stand out. Absolutely beautiful!!
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
SAN JUAN, TX

i absolutely love these. i use barely beige as a base for my eye looks every day and no matter the quality of the eye shadow i'm using over it, it stays on all day! the brighter colors are so fun to play with!
Shalene J.
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC

I am not a huge fan of cream shadows... They always crease on me. I love this one but I always apply a powder shadow over it to set it. Gives a very intense color.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Deland, FL

Should you wet your brush ten apply? I've tried it but i don't know?
Mallory m.
Mallory m.
I have all of the colors and I apply lightly with my clean figure using a dabbing motion.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Barton, VT

Can you use this and powdered eye shadow togeteher???
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
That's my favorite way to use it! It makes your shadow more pigmented and it lasts all day long.
Victoria G.

Barely Branded & Bad to the Bronze are my go to's! 😊
Tati C.
Tati C.
Deltona, Fl

I haven't purchased any of these, but I would like to. What color would you recommend since I'm just getting into these?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
It really just depends on your style.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Garfield Hts, OH

I really really really want this but I'm scared that this will make I sensitive skin breakout... Anybody with sensitive skin tried this???
Cristine M.
Cristine M.
❤ Everyone's skin is different of course. My suggestions: Go to the drugstore or ULTA or another makeup store of your choosing and try some on the back of your hand or behind your ear: if you react poorly to it then obviously it's not for you. Also, keep in mind that Target will accept returns on makeup if you are allergic to it. If you are not allergic to it: 1.) Wash your face before use with just some warm water on a clean washcloth to open the pores, then use cool water to close them and pat dry with another clean washcloth. 2.) Next, use some anti allergy eye drops or the prescription ones "Restasis." 3.) Then you will want to use an eyeshadow base coat that you know doesn't irritate your skin. 4.) Let cool and make sure your skin is still doing ok. 5.) carry a travel case of makeup remover if you find yourself having a reaction to the makeup as well as some antihistamine like Benedryl or a non drowsy kind like Claritin. 6.) Clean your makeup brushes after use and do NOT share makeup or brushes with anybody. *obviously, I'm NOT a Dr. Or dermatologist so do this at your own risk and check with your Dr. & or Pharmacist to make sure it's ok for you to take OTC antihistamine and eye drops. (((hugs))) hugs & Goodluck!!!!

Join Now