Taylor G.
  • Got this cause I needed a long lasting eye liner, definitely long lasting but I noticed that sometimes it would smudge and I would in 388 reviews.

• Ashley  V.
  • These colors are so vibrant and they stay on the eye for a very long time without getting those creases on the eyelid!!!!! in 297 reviews.

• Danielle B.
  • Use this every single day as my eyeshadow primer replaced my Mac painterly paint pot with the metallic barely branded shade .. in 256 reviews.

• Jenna  L.
  • Very pigmented and great base for eyeshadows, somewhat comparable to mac paint pot; probably the closest dupe you can get for very cheap! in 256 reviews.

• Elisabeth M.
  • Amo este producto, es similar a los paint pots de MAC en calidad y cualidades, solo que a menos de la mitad del costo, duran bastante si las pones solas y son buenisimas para intensificar sombras y pigmentos, excelente excelente.... in 231 reviews.

• Dare to Shine 24 7 24 Hour metallic intensity, tattoo tenacity 2 Luxe it up with long-lasting metallics 3 Shimmery, bold metallic shades Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal 24HR Cream Gel Shadow ink technology creates 24HR wear for intense, long-lasting color saturation. The cream gel formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant.

0 character used

Bridgett S.

5 influensters found this helpful

i love this. I like it better than other eyeshadows because its not chalky.

Myrna P.

4 influensters found this helpful

I just recently discovered the 24 hour Maybelline Color Tattoos & I am in love. I have a few paint pots by MAC and noticed that Bare Study by MAC was similar to Maybelline’s Barely Branded. I liked Maybelline’s color better bc it was less shimmery and much easier to apply without creasing. I hardly use MAC’s Paint pots anymore bc I find them to be a bit greasy. I personally think Maybelline’s color tattoos are much better & better yet affordable. MAC’s paint pots go for $20 & Maybelline’s Color Tattoos go for $5-$7 depending where you buy them. What do you think?

Dawn U.

3 influensters found this helpful

I like this product somewhat but it's a hit and miss for me. I have smaller eyelids therefore I wear alot of white shadows to open my eyes up and to make them appear larger. I bought the white shade in hopes of finding a new go to shadow. Unfortunately I was not super impressed. Even with a primer this shadow seemed to not spread evenly or deposit the color as smoothly as I expected. It really seemed to dry out quickly even though I made sure every time to keep it lid on closed tightly. The white quickly turned into a more silver color after a few uses. It was way shear and had little color pay out to me. The best use I got from this is using it as a base for white powder shadows, but it still easily creases. Despite cons when it comes to products i still try to find ways to use them so I do not feel like I have wasted money. The shadow pot can easily be used for other fav shadows you need to store such as loose pigments, I just used this product as a base and sometime light highlight for my t zone.

Soma R.

3 influensters found this helpful

I don't know how many times I have tried similar higher end products that claim to be long-lasting and supposedly won't crease only to find myself in the bathroom of a restaurant or a bar, wiping off shimmery gunk in the creases of my eyelids. Too many times, definitely.
    This product might not actually last 24-hours on the eye, but I get a good 8-10 hours out of it at least. Super versatile product, as well. You use it as a base to add some oomph to your eyeshadows, create a look using different colors, use one color for a wash, use darker shades as eyeliner, or use lighter shades as a highlight.
    Best thing is that you get a lot of product in one pot, and with the great color payoff, it should last you a long time even if you use it every day.

Liz W.

3 influensters found this helpful

I tried this product hoping it would be like Macs paint pots for less. I like this product it just wasn't as good as macs. I thought I would try it out to save some money. I don't think it lasts as long as Mac but it did an ok job. They have some decent colors too

Morgan  B.
    Morgan B.

I really love the Mac paint pots and was wondering if these are simpliar and have the same wear as the Mac paint pots?

14 answersJan 27 - 2015 - 11:10 a.m.
    Beatrice  p.
    Beatrice p.

Would anyone try this on their lips ???..I know I have.but boy the struggle to get the stain out..

6 answersDec 20 - 2014 - 10:36 p.m.
    Ana R.
    Ana R.

Does anyone else use this as a brow pomade? The dark brown one ? I find that it works great!!

2 answersSep 09 - 2014 - 12:55 a.m.

I am in my mid forties. I love the way these look on younger people, but haven't noticed people my age using them. Have any of you in your mid forties plus tried these and what do you think?

14 answersDec 03 - 2013 - 9:42 p.m.
    Jessica D.
    Jessica D.

What is your favorite shade?

26 answersNov 09 - 2013 - 8:49 a.m.
    Yazmin H.
    Yazmin H.

Does this eyeshadow really last all day? Do you need to apply a primer first?

12 answersApr 29 - 2015 - 3:54 p.m.

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now