Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio uploaded by Jazmyn L.Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio uploaded by Stephany R.Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio uploaded by Riley M.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Gleam Cream EyeshadowCream formula contains ultra-reflective mica, which attracts and refracts light Most intense color saturation with illuminating shine Formula glides on without creasing

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio
  • "I am in love with it. Creamy finishing, natura looks and very cheap. Cons: you shold wear a primer so it lasts longer, the color are not vibrant,, but natural." in 38 reviews
Holly M.
Largo, FL
I own this exact palette and I love the colors!! The eye-shadow is really long lasting. It doesn't smudge either by eye rubs through out the day. I feel its best used with primer to avoid clumpage around eyelid crease.
Heather H.
Sweet Home, OR
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio is a perfect beginner's palette for someone wanting to try a more out there color, the green is easy to blend and not overly pigmented
Charisma D.
Midlothian, TX
Beautiful natural colors, works well for all skin tones. The green is my favorite, the color is absolutely gorgeous. It's not the pigmented though unless you use a white base first.
Nossa e muito bom esse produto essa marca ...cada vez mais unvoando ....fica uma Maquiagem perfeita udando produtos maybylinrmaybyline. .lindas cores m.embalagens perfeitas.
Faith I.
I just purchased this trio 6 days ago and I have used it every single day! I gravitate more towards neutrals and for a drugstore product I found that it gave high end results.
summer b.
Maybelline's products are timeless. They have been around forever. They know what they are doing. Their products are affordable and long wearing. I love their eyeshadow.
Melissa C.
The colorstain shadow stays on all day without smearing or fading away! I highly recommend this, it's nice for a day to night transition for a busy mom like me!
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
Me encanta los clores sobresalen con poca cantidad la mezcla de colores es perfecta y es duradera la recomiendo adicional que su $$$$ es muy modico para todas 👌
Danielle K.
Abingdon, MD
Good eyeshadow for when you are looking for a little extra glitter. Good quality for the price. I don't wear eyeshadow everyday but its good for when I do.
Maureen-Moe N.
Smithville, TN
I like these trio shadows so I only have one case to carry with me instead of digging through makeup bag for all the shadows. The cost is very reasonable.
estrella r.
Plano, TX
Where can I buy it
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
How well does this product last throughout the day?
Crystal C.
Torrance, CA
I have trouble making it pop, are they supposed to be subtle?
Rosaly N.
I recommend using these colors in my eyes for a job interview?
Andrea G.