Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio uploaded by Jazmyn L.Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio uploaded by Stephany R.Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio uploaded by Riley M.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Gleam Cream EyeshadowCream formula contains ultra-reflective mica, which attracts and refracts light Most intense color saturation with illuminating shine Formula glides on without creasing

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am in love with it. Creamy finishing, natura looks and very cheap. Cons: you shold wear a primer so it lasts longer, the color are not vibrant,, but natural." in 38 reviews
Renead M.
Lauderhill, FL
I like the creamp feel of this product. It was a great price of where i bought it online. I bought it for a great price and my eye color is hazel. So the product fit my eye color very well and i have only used the product about twice and i recommend to anyone.
Elizabeth H.
Hobart, IN
Lovely pigmented eye shadows! They don't smudge or transfer, and stay well in the crease. Excellent quality product at drugstore prices. I do wish there was one more shade in the trio for the eye makeup that I do, but I enjoy the colors they do provide.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
Sorry no. I hated these. They creased like crazy and actually even creased to the point of not being on my eyes and only in the crease after just a couple of hours. I honestly threw these out right after I got them.
Staci C.
Ypsilanti, MI
The colors are so strong, they stay on my lids all day while I'm at work, I have green eyes, and the colors they offer really make my eyes pop, I use this daily, and usually buy at my local meijer grocery store, I will forsure buy again in the future
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I'm not crazy about these. They are hard to blend, apply to my eyelid and they look uneven after the application. They are more easily applied using my fingers, but then it's hard to get the product off afterwards.
Madelein H.
Kansas City, MO
I honestly thought that it was gonna work for me but it didn't I got brown eyes so I tried it and it didn't stick very well only used it once and I don't think I would buy it again.. this is just for me personally!
Kami S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I got mine at Dollar Tree and it had great quality! The colors work really well together and blend easily. The only problem was it didn't stay on that long while I was out and about at night. Good buy though!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I love maybellines cream eyeshadows. They're so easy to apply and last for so long! Not too pricey and last a while. This color is great for a darker eye makeup look. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
The gorgeous 3, if u want ur eyes to do the talking, trust this eye shadow. So perfect that Ull keep receiving compliments. The application is so easy and lasts all day long. I keep buying this product time and again
Gabrielle C.
Maryville, IL
These eyeshadows are truly creamy!! They go on perfectly and last a long time. The packaging isn't the best, it's just cheap plastic. I don't use this product very often because they aren't very blendable because they are so creamy
estrella r.
Plano, TX
Where can I buy it
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
How well does this product last throughout the day?
Crystal C.
Torrance, CA
I have trouble making it pop, are they supposed to be subtle?
Rosaly N.
I recommend using these colors in my eyes for a job interview?
Andrea G.