Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio uploaded by Jazmyn L.Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio uploaded by Stephany R.Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio uploaded by Riley M.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Gleam Cream EyeshadowCream formula contains ultra-reflective mica, which attracts and refracts light Most intense color saturation with illuminating shine Formula glides on without creasing

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio
  • "I am in love with it. Creamy finishing, natura looks and very cheap. Cons: you shold wear a primer so it lasts longer, the color are not vibrant,, but natural." in 38 reviews
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Rachel P.
Falfurrias, TX
For over 6 years, this palette has been my favorite!!! It is so awesome for a simple natural look and was always wonderful for a quick morning school makeup routine. I ran out a lot and kept buying more!
Stephany R.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this product the eyeshadows are so creamy and they glide on so smooth. i would recomend this product 100%. The eyeshadows are soo creammy and the colors are so beutiful. They have a metalic finish which really makes your eyes pop. I have two of these i have the neutral liaisons, pedal to the metal and flashh forest. there is one eye shadow in the neutral liaisons pallete which is my go to because this one is the only one that does not have a metalic finish therefore i can use it as a base for my eyeshadow looks to make the eyeshadows glideand blend easier. i would defenetly repurchase this.
Jennifer P.
I really like the consistency of these eye shadows. These aren't my every day go to eye shadows, but every once in a while I do use them. The price is great for what you are getting. I would recommend to others.
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
These colors are great because they blend so well together and they stay on all day. There is a to apply with the brush but you can also use your own and they don't smudge or wear off I would recommend it to everyone who loves great eyeshadow
Daisy T.
My aunt recently gave me one of these palettes. I actually did not know this was a cream product. It swatches beautifully and blends like a dream, unfortunately, cream eye shadows somehow don't like me. The make my eyes itch like crazy. I wish I can keep using this product...
Megan K.
I'm not a huge fan of cream eyeshadows. It's not something I would buy because I don't like the way that it applies. I got it for free from my best friend and she didn't like it either.
Haley S.
Taylor, Tx
I liked this product and it said it would help with brown eyes and make them pop! I think it made my eyes pop but it was kinda hard to put on. It stayed on really good once you got it on. But I wouldn't recommend.
Flor L.
This product was ok wasn't the best eyeshadow I have bought but definitely will keep using it since I did buy it. The colors are really nice. Just wish they had more pigment and that they would not smear so easily
Lauren B.
These do not last on my eyelid. I always use a primer, but they don't apply well and they don't last. They also crease. The colors are beautiful in the pan, but they don't translate onto the eye.
estrella r.
Plano, TX
Where can I buy it
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
How well does this product last throughout the day?
Crystal C.
Torrance, CA
I have trouble making it pop, are they supposed to be subtle?
Rosaly N.
I recommend using these colors in my eyes for a job interview?
Andrea G.