Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio uploaded by Jazmyn L.Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio uploaded by Stephany R.Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio uploaded by Riley M.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Gleam Cream EyeshadowCream formula contains ultra-reflective mica, which attracts and refracts light Most intense color saturation with illuminating shine Formula glides on without creasing

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio
  • "I am in love with it. Creamy finishing, natura looks and very cheap. Cons: you shold wear a primer so it lasts longer, the color are not vibrant,, but natural." in 38 reviews
Elaine G.
I love this im not so good with eyeshadows , its easy to apply and very pigmented, I bought it seeing if Maybe I’d be able to finally use eyeshadows and yessss definitely recommend especially for beginners lol!!!!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Ciara G.
Lake Forest, CA
I love this little eyeshadow palette. I love how it’s so simple and that it has nude colors. I honestly don’t like wearing bright eyeshadows. I use this for eyeshadow, bronzer, and even my eyebrows. It’s a great product!
Yuliana O.
Atlanta, Ga
I love these three colors together, you can make a whole look with these three eyeshadows. It’s so easy to apply on. I would definitely buy this again. I got it as a gift so I’m a first user. I do recommend for others.
Rachel P.
Falfurrias, TX
For over 6 years, this palette has been my favorite!!! It is so awesome for a simple natural look and was always wonderful for a quick morning school makeup routine. I ran out a lot and kept buying more!
Stephany R.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this product the eyeshadows are so creamy and they glide on so smooth. i would recomend this product 100%. The eyeshadows are soo creammy and the colors are so beutiful. They have a metalic finish which really makes your eyes pop. I have two of these i have the neutral liaisons, pedal to the metal and flashh forest. there is one eye shadow in the neutral liaisons pallete which is my go to because this one is the only one that does not have a metalic finish therefore i can use it as a base for my eyeshadow looks to make the eyeshadows glideand blend easier. i would defenetly repurchase this.
Jennifer P.
I really like the consistency of these eye shadows. These aren't my every day go to eye shadows, but every once in a while I do use them. The price is great for what you are getting. I would recommend to others.
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
These colors are great because they blend so well together and they stay on all day. There is a to apply with the brush but you can also use your own and they don't smudge or wear off I would recommend it to everyone who loves great eyeshadow
Daisy T.
My aunt recently gave me one of these palettes. I actually did not know this was a cream product. It swatches beautifully and blends like a dream, unfortunately, cream eye shadows somehow don't like me. The make my eyes itch like crazy. I wish I can keep using this product...
Megan K.
I'm not a huge fan of cream eyeshadows. It's not something I would buy because I don't like the way that it applies. I got it for free from my best friend and she didn't like it either.
estrella r.
Plano, TX
Where can I buy it
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
How well does this product last throughout the day?
Crystal C.
Torrance, CA
I have trouble making it pop, are they supposed to be subtle?
Rosaly N.
I recommend using these colors in my eyes for a job interview?
Andrea G.