Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio uploaded by Riley M.Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio uploaded by Stephany R.Maybelline Eye Studio Color Satin Cream Shadow Trio uploaded by Candy C.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Gleam Cream EyeshadowCream formula contains ultra-reflective mica, which attracts and refracts light Most intense color saturation with illuminating shine Formula glides on without creasing

Elizabeth J.
Woonsocket, RI
I love these eyeshadows! If you love makeup and all the different colors in eyeshadows out there, these are really nice to pick up. There's colors that are very smooth and soft to the touch, easy to blend, and true to color. They can last all day without smudging or creasing if you wear a primer under it. What i love most about these are that you have colors put together already that compliment each other.
Melissa C.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are "sparkley" colors that are perfect for that special evening out. At first, I thought the colors a little strange, but they look great on your eyelids. The fact that they are creme shadows makes it even better. I don't have the itchy eye problem with this eye makeup that I do with powdered shadows.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
I had this and I really liked it. It felt good on my lids and was easy to put on, and you don't need a lot. But the thing is, no matter what trick I tried, it would always wear off right in the crease of my lid about halfway through the day. It was too much for me.
Renead M.
Lauderhill, FL
I like the creamp feel of this product. It was a great price of where i bought it online. I bought it for a great price and my eye color is hazel. So the product fit my eye color very well and i have only used the product about twice and i recommend to anyone.
Cristal Z.
Las Vegas, NV
this is ok i just wont recommend to build up on this on your face. i haven't tried any other better but im hoping on to find it. cute packaging simple nice in clear. long lasting that you have on for sure.yes in occasions i think i would give it a whirl.
Staci C.
YPSILANTI, MI
The colors are so strong, they stay on my lids all day while I'm at work, I have green eyes, and the colors they offer really make my eyes pop, I use this daily, and usually buy at my local meijer grocery store, I will forsure buy again in the future
Emily D.
Columbus, OH
Was never a huge creme eyeshadow person until I tried these! They don't crease or smudge. They are also very pigmented. I use all three of the colors and love mixing them with other products. Overall, a great high quality product for a low price!
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
These colors are great because they blend so well together and they stay on all day. There is a to apply with the brush but you can also use your own and they don't smudge or wear off I would recommend it to everyone who loves great eyeshadow
Gabrielle C.
Maryville, IL
These eyeshadows are truly creamy!! They go on perfectly and last a long time. The packaging isn't the best, it's just cheap plastic. I don't use this product very often because they aren't very blendable because they are so creamy
Alyssa D.
Great pallet. It's kinda like the l.a. Colors pallet. I'm a brown eyed gal so this is perfect for me. It is very easy to use. I love it. You could use this instead of the l.a colors. I do recommend. You guys should try it.
estrella r.
Plano, TX
Where can I buy it
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
How well does this product last throughout the day?
Crystal C.
Torrance, CA
I have trouble making it pop, are they supposed to be subtle?
Rosaly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend using these colors in my eyes for a job interview?
Andrea G.