BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

So iridescent. So saturated. Now eyes defy the limits of luminosity. The eye studio color gleam cream eyeshadow formula contains ultra reflective mica, which attracts and refracts light. Discover the most intense color saturation with illuminating shine. Blendable cream formula glides on without creasing. see more...

Hanna I.
Hanna I.
Salem, OR
Review for: Cream
I love maybelline because it lasts all day and it's SO affordable! It's awesome to rock a creamy color that doesn't smear! I would totally recommend this to my friends and family! It's really compact so easy to take along too!
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Cream
I'm not crazy about these. They are hard to blend, apply to my eyelid and they look uneven after the application. They are more easily applied using my fingers, but then it's hard to get the product off afterwards.
Nelda M.
Nelda M.
Review for: Cream
I don't really like these eyeshadow they are just so difficult to blend and I feel it applies much better with the fingers than with a brush. I would not buy this again. I don't recommend if you have hooded eyes.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Valrico, FL
Color looks great when applied but does not least all day. By the time I get home from work (at an office) you can't tell I ever had it on.
Andreina z.
Andreina z.
miami
Review for: Cream
I love the combination of these three colors, create a great look for the day, very easy to use however recommend use with primer for eye
Faith L.
Faith L.
Bristol, SD
Review for: Cream
These eye shadow colors are perfect if you wanna look natural but beautiful. Perfect colors and stay on for long periods of time.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Lawton, OK
I live getting 3 colors at once, but sometimes have difficulty blending correctly since the colors are so draStickley different.
Susie G.
Susie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was just ok. Could use a bit more pigmentation. I found myself 'digging' in the palette for lots of color.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Mount Sterling, KY
Love the trios! Very good pigmentation! Very nice cream formula, and doesn't crease during prolonged use.
michelle c.
michelle c.
Los Angeles, CA
Definitely a awesome trio set, I love to wear it and and make quick eye makeup looks. Always a good buy
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend using these colors in my eyes for a job interview?
Andrea G.