BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again! see more...

Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Westport , MA
These eye shadows are a lot better than what I was expecting ! The color payoff is really good considering its drugstore ! The packaging is nice and doesn't feel cheap at all . It's a good color that I'm able to use this on a daily basis ! I will definitely buy it agin
Ifechi I.
Ifechi I.
Exeter, NH
I really like this eyeshadow. It is pigmented on my eyes and I don't have to pack it on. I bought it at Walgreens. I like doing a halo eye so that it isn't too dramatic. I use this every time I put on eyeshadow. The packaging is mediocre, but I would buy again.
Christina L.
Christina L.
I have used these colors but adore the pink and brown one the best. It lasts for awhile and gives your eyes great simmering effect. I would prefer to see separate colors instead of the two tone mix.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Ayer, MA
Love the duo, I like to layer the shadow with the lighter first then use a crease brush to go dark and go over the whole lid with a mix of the two.. Makes for an easy smokey eye
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color didn't go well with my skin tone (I'm fair skinned with red understones), as it made my skin look green. I like how saturated the color was when you applied it though.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbleized Eyeshadow Khaki Craze 30 0.09 oz; 2.5 g
Want a marbleized look but don't have alot of time this shadow is perfect for you . These neutral colors look simply elegant once on your eyelid and lasts for hours
alynthia a.
alynthia a.
Germantown, MD
I think the colors in this compliment any skin tone especially when doing a nude eye. It can be used dry but I like to wet my brush for a dramatic eye.
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand of makeup especially their eyeshadow. Love the sheen this particular product has it also stays on well and is affordable
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
I love using this! I use a primer and I apply this eyeshadow. It's amazing! Perfect for my Brown eyes! Makes them pop
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Not a fan of the inconsistency with the color. I seem to get a great color on one eye but can't match it on second.