BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this eyeshadow ! It definitely gives that smokey marble look that I love and it's very long lasting" in 9 reviews
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend , AL
I’ve had this thing for 6 years or more! It’s very pigmented. It’s beautiful. It really brings out the green in my hazel eyes. It was a wonderful price. I don’t use this often, because I honest forget that I have it! Lol.
Courtney B.
la cygne, KS
I love this shimmery duo. Perfect pair for when your being indecisive. And the color is great and very pigmented.
Lucia R.
Caracas
I still have it and it's one of my clasics.. It's perfect for daily makeup, although i use it in special occasions
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
I've had this shadow for a while and have used it a ton. It's a bit limiting to get a complete look from though.
Joseyka T.
Columbia, SC
Its not pigmented at all, its a very very light glitterish eyeshadow its very pretty
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Great eyeshadow duo. It is decently pigmented with a light shimmer. There is a bit of fall out, but not too bad. The navy blue shade is great for giving your look more definition. Ipicked this up on clearance for a couple dollars, but very affordable even at regular price. I love the Maybelline brand.
mayra m.
Corp Christi, TX
very pigmented. this shade is very beautiful. love how theres two colors in one!
Julie H.
Ontario, CA
Love, love, love! I have these in every color. It's a one stop shop. I use the darker color on the lower lid, and the light color on upper lid, and blend. Comes out amazing! Last all day. Beautiful colors. And great prices. You really cannot go wrong with this set.
Jenna D.
Ashtabula, OH
I think this shadow has a decent amount of pigment. Not really something I wear but it is so pretty.
Shyatesa R.
Used the blue for my Halloween costume and it worked wonderfully. I don’t use this on a regular basis but I think the blue color is totally worth it. I got it at target but probably won’t repurchase since there are so many eyeshadows out there.
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
it's good?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Do you own this? Do you love it? Why?
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
Andrea D.
Defiance, OH
What is the cost of this product?