BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Amazon
Courtney B.
la cygne, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shimmery duo. Perfect pair for when your being indecisive. And the color is great and very pigmented.
Lucia R.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still have it and it's one of my clasics.. It's perfect for daily makeup, although i use it in special occasions
Christine W.
Maple Ridge, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this shadow for a while and have used it a ton. It's a bit limiting to get a complete look from though.
Joseyka T.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its not pigmented at all, its a very very light glitterish eyeshadow its very pretty
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Great eyeshadow duo. It is decently pigmented with a light shimmer. There is a bit of fall out, but not too bad. The navy blue shade is great for giving your look more definition. Ipicked this up on clearance for a couple dollars, but very affordable even at regular price. I love the Maybelline brand.
mayra m.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
very pigmented. this shade is very beautiful. love how theres two colors in one!
Julie H.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love! I have these in every color. It's a one stop shop. I use the darker color on the lower lid, and the light color on upper lid, and blend. Comes out amazing! Last all day. Beautiful colors. And great prices. You really cannot go wrong with this set.
Jenna D.
Ashtabula, OH
I think this shadow has a decent amount of pigment. Not really something I wear but it is so pretty.
Vanna S.
Princeton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these shadows. I had tons of them. They're very smooth, easy to blend, very pigmented, and long lasting. They came in very cute color sets too.
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the pink/purple color. I love the pink side but I'm not a fan of the purple combination. I don't really mind that this product has been discontinued. Im not a big fan of the product and wouldn't buy it again.
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you own this? Do you love it? Why?
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
it's good?
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
How well does this stay on?