BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this eyeshadow ! It definitely gives that smokey marble look that I love and it's very long lasting" in 9 reviews
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend , AL
I’ve had this thing for 6 years or more! It’s very pigmented. It’s beautiful. It really brings out the green in my hazel eyes. It was a wonderful price. I don’t use this often, because I honest forget that I have it! Lol.
Shyatesa R.
Used the blue for my Halloween costume and it worked wonderfully. I don’t use this on a regular basis but I think the blue color is totally worth it. I got it at target but probably won’t repurchase since there are so many eyeshadows out there.
Vanna S.
Princeton, WV
I love these shadows. I had tons of them. They're very smooth, easy to blend, very pigmented, and long lasting. They came in very cute color sets too.
Eli D.
Good! ❤✨ They are incredible ❤ Super cute colors and give a metallic effect with a lot of brightness, super!
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
Very pretty colors pigmented love that it has two shades not just ones affordable very easy to apply I love it I really do maybe instead of merging the two color put in a little pan yes I do recommend to everyone
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
Love this eye shadow palette! It is a great find that I just so happened to find by accident! I highly recommend it!
megan r.
Love the eye shadow it applys nicely and easy to remove doesnt stain my face or my cloths and love all the colors
Stephanie G.
North Hollywood
Pigment is wonderful gives a dramatic look in the eyes. One of my favorite eye shadows.
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
I used this a few years ago and I like the concept of it. You have several colors you can work with and still create a cute look!
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
it's good?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Do you own this? Do you love it? Why?
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
Andrea D.
Defiance, OH
What is the cost of this product?