BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Amazon
Vanna S.
Princeton, WV
I love these shadows. I had tons of them. They're very smooth, easy to blend, very pigmented, and long lasting. They came in very cute color sets too.
Eli D.
Good! ❤✨ They are incredible ❤ Super cute colors and give a metallic effect with a lot of brightness, super!
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
Very pretty colors pigmented love that it has two shades not just ones affordable very easy to apply I love it I really do maybe instead of merging the two color put in a little pan yes I do recommend to everyone
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
Love this eye shadow palette! It is a great find that I just so happened to find by accident! I highly recommend it!
megan r.
Love the eye shadow it applys nicely and easy to remove doesnt stain my face or my cloths and love all the colors
Stephanie G.
North Hollywood
Pigment is wonderful gives a dramatic look in the eyes. One of my favorite eye shadows.
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
I used this a few years ago and I like the concept of it. You have several colors you can work with and still create a cute look!
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
Love these eye shadows! The presentation is flawless. The consistency is perfect and it's pigmented just enough. It's very easy to apply and goes on very smooth. I would reccomend this to others for sure!
Gabrielle P.
Keystone Heights
I have this exact eyeshadow . It's gorgeous. Blended and long wear. As far as its price point it's technically a great deal considering the amount of product you get.
katiana d.
Amo este producto es los colores tienen mucha pigmentacion son faciles de difuminar son colores hermosos😍😍
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
it's good?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Do you own this? Do you love it? Why?
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
Andrea D.
Defiance, OH
What is the cost of this product?