BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Amazon
Daniella U.
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these eye shadows! The presentation is flawless. The consistency is perfect and it's pigmented just enough. It's very easy to apply and goes on very smooth. I would reccomend this to others for sure!
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this shadow at the dollar tree which shocked me but once I tried it wasn't too shocked doesn't blend well and very poor color payoff. Not worth it if you see if it's not worth it just pass it up.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline eye studio studio color marble eyeshadow Duo is truly a one-in-a-million product because it's so phenomenal give you a little and if you're willing to look up spectacular on a low budget this is a product for you
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye shadow is a very omgorgeous product and the color is great! It is easy to apply and use, I would recommend to others for use as well as but the product again! I can get it at my closet Walmart.
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Keystone Heights
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this exact eyeshadow . It's gorgeous. Blended and long wear. As far as its price point it's technically a great deal considering the amount of product you get.
monica r.
monica r.
Needs to be more pigmented to be five stars but there's a lot of product in this tiny package and the range of colors is pretty great!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
I have the brown and pink pallet one. Its pretty good but once again like typically drug store eye shadows, it does not last very long. The pigment goes on really strong but fails to last more than a few hours. I would recommend for the price. I would definitely buy again.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much and it's very affordable and very nice I love the look of it especially the pigmentation
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Peebles Ohio
I like this pretty well maybelline does have good eyeshadow she and lip products I will be repurchasing and continuing to use this
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a few years ago and I like the concept of it. You have several colors you can work with and still create a cute look!
Does this makeup last?
it's good?
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
How well does this stay on?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Defiance, OH
What is the cost of this product?
Does this makeup last?