BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Amazon
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC
I love the marbled look of this eyeshadow. It was easy to apply and was very long lasting. Not as pigmented as I had hoped though.
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a few years ago and I like the concept of it. You have several colors you can work with and still create a cute look!
brittany j.
This eyeshadow is amazing... I have my routine down and it takes absolutely no time to give yourself the smokey look you long for
Jade a.
orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not the best eyeshadow. Its crumbly and dry and flaky. Its cheap and not well made. Wouldnt recommend this to anyone.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loves this eyeshadow shades they come in a lot of different colors love the fact u get to colors a matte n a shimmering one
heather s.
Dillonvale
I like this shadow it goes on smooth very pigmented. I love a pop of color on my eyes. i think this is a very good formula.
Melissa K.
Elwood
This is a very nice product...the colors are great,price is right too! It is long lasting and yes,I will purchase again!
Katie Breeana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color of this eyeshadow but it is not as pigmented as I would like. It also doesnt take much for it to crease
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are weird I would not suggest them to anyone. They aren't horrible but I just don't get what they were going for.
Alejandra L.
I love using this! I use a primer and I apply this eyeshadow. It's amazing! Perfect for my Brown eyes! Makes them pop
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you own this? Do you love it? Why?
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
it's good?
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
How well does this stay on?