BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Amazon
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC
I love the marbled look of this eyeshadow. It was easy to apply and was very long lasting. Not as pigmented as I had hoped though.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
I love using this! I use a primer and I apply this eyeshadow. It's amazing! Perfect for my Brown eyes! Makes them pop
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Not a fan of the inconsistency with the color. I seem to get a great color on one eye but can't match it on second.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
St Petersburg, FL
Beautiful color, a wee bit dark for my pale skin. Would definitely look better on someone with a deeper skin tone.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Miami, Fl
The color is so beautiful. You do have to go light on it though if you want to be able to use of for a day look.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice color. It is good quality for the price and stays on well. It is easy to blend and looks nice on.
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeshadow and I had this same color and it made my green eyes stand out. At most drug stores still.
Symone M.
Symone M.
Centreville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are very good shadows for drugstore. The darker color is more creamy and pigmented than the shimmer side
Patricia V.
Patricia V.
Tucson, AZ
I didn't like this eyeshadow. It doesn't stay on and it creases. Even with primer it doesn't stay on my eyes.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Love how it comes with two eyeshadows together and how you could apply them together to give you a great look
Does this makeup last?
it's good?
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
How well does this stay on?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Defiance, OH
What is the cost of this product?
Does this makeup last?