BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Amazon
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
A very good eyeshadow, that has many different colours to it. the marbleized effect gives you different shades if you mix it up properly... and it can be used both wet and dry as it is a baked eyeshadow...
Samantha M.
Hobart, IN
I bought this quite some time ago and can say I'm quite pleased with it. The light color is a great highlighter or overall lid color. The darker is easy to blend and smoke out.
Jenna H.
The color didn't go well with my skin tone (I'm fair skinned with red understones), as it made my skin look green. I like how saturated the color was when you applied it though.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
Not the worst eye shadow ever but definitely not my favorite. I rarely use this and I think I'm going to toss it to be honest. The colors are beautiful but the pay off is just not there.
Faith J.
Glendale, AZ
I had to buy this just for the pink . I have yet to even open bc it's so pretty . I heard that it's hard to create a good look with just these two colors so you would need other palettes to actually create a look
Kari C.
I used to use this back in the day but haven't had any success finding it recently. I recall this product being very sheer but it worked well for "no makeup makeup" days.
Taylor S.
Inverness, FL
Nothing negative to say about this eye shadow! I purchased this at a Dollar Store and was excited to get a good name brand product at such a low price! It's very pigmented and i would definitely recommend it!
Ifechi I.
Exeter, NH
I really like this eyeshadow. It is pigmented on my eyes and I don't have to pack it on. I bought it at Walgreens. I like doing a halo eye so that it isn't too dramatic. I use this every time I put on eyeshadow. The packaging is mediocre, but I would buy again.
Victoria W.
Madison, WI
Overall this was a really nice lipstick. It was a soft mauve that glided on nicely. The only problem i had with it was that it tended to settle into lines on the lips, making the color uneven.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Very pigmented and has 2 different Eye Shadow colors in one compact.they are easy to blend but sometimes they mix together since there is no space between them which is fine.
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
it's good?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Do you own this? Do you love it? Why?
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
Andrea D.
Defiance, OH
What is the cost of this product?