BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Amazon
Christina L.
Christina L.
I have used these colors but adore the pink and brown one the best. It lasts for awhile and gives your eyes great simmering effect. I would prefer to see separate colors instead of the two tone mix.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Madison, WI
Overall this was a really nice lipstick. It was a soft mauve that glided on nicely. The only problem i had with it was that it tended to settle into lines on the lips, making the color uneven.
i love how the color is already mixed it just makes it easier and faster to apply. I also like how its so easy to go with any outfit. if you want a new eye shadow i would say get this
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Ayer, MA
Love the duo, I like to layer the shadow with the lighter first then use a crease brush to go dark and go over the whole lid with a mix of the two.. Makes for an easy smokey eye
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color didn't go well with my skin tone (I'm fair skinned with red understones), as it made my skin look green. I like how saturated the color was when you applied it though.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Hobart, IN
I bought this quite some time ago and can say I'm quite pleased with it. The light color is a great highlighter or overall lid color. The darker is easy to blend and smoke out.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Wilmington, DE
These were nice but not great. I ended up using them for a smokey eye 80% because they end up being 1 smashed up color anyway. Pretty shades, nice texture, not as pigmented.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent shadow for a drugstore shadow. I prefer single color shadows not marble shadows even though they are pretty looking. Applies nicely and I got mine at Walmart.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Milwaukee, WI
Want a marbleized look but don't have alot of time this shadow is perfect for you . These neutral colors look simply elegant once on your eyelid and lasts for hours
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in carbon frost and love it. I'm on number 3. I use it for a quick get ready look for just running errands. Just not planing to do any thing special.
Does this makeup last?
it's good?
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
How well does this stay on?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Defiance, OH
What is the cost of this product?
Does this makeup last?