BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Walmart*
Eileen G.
I like the color options for this shadow. I always like to play around during halloween and try colors i wouldn't normally. I think I used this one for a fairy. The price was decent. The color went on pretty evenly. It was more glitter than matte, which was ok with me at the time.
Heather D.
Milwaukee, WI
Want a marbleized look but don't have alot of time this shadow is perfect for you . These neutral colors look simply elegant once on your eyelid and lasts for hours
Whitney T.
Houma, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shimmery eyeshadow duo! I actually scored this on sale at big lots for one dollar. I was very surprised from the pigmented quality I got for such a bargain. This gives me the sparkly shimmery finish that I LOVE!
Lily G.
This color is so beautiful!! It goes so well when you wear something colorful or dark because it adds a pop of color and almost magic to your eyes!! I did buy this online because I couldn't find it at my local target though!
Nida S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are hot or miss. But the good ones have such wonderful colours and apply so well. The duos look great together as well. I like them a lot, but they are a little expensive for drugstore products.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
This is a really interesting idea for eyeshadow, but unfortunately I never really saw much of an effect from the marbled side. It isn't that it's not pretty, I just expected something different
Kari C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this back in the day but haven't had any success finding it recently. I recall this product being very sheer but it worked well for "no makeup makeup" days.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented and has 2 different Eye Shadow colors in one compact.they are easy to blend but sometimes they mix together since there is no space between them which is fine.
Ashley H.
This eyeshadow is so pretty. It's very pigmented and very affordable . This is great for people who is starting out. I highly recommend this... It's a must try!!
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
i wanted to love this, and it would be amazing if i didnt have to take the top part off to get any pigment, i find i have to do this a lot with baked eyeshadows
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you own this? Do you love it? Why?
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
it's good?
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
How well does this stay on?