BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea P.
Northglenn, CO
This was a great idea. I loved have the mix of the two colors thought that they would blend well together. Well back then I didn't do my blending so well and would leave me with raccoon eyes and there was a lot of fall out. Packaging was good how ever the first drop of it and KAHPOW bye by eye shadow you will be missed. Does anyone know if they still sell this stuff here? Would like a round two now that I am better.
Julie H.
Ontario, CA
Love, love, love! I have these in every color. It's a one stop shop. I use the darker color on the lower lid, and the light color on upper lid, and blend. Comes out amazing! Last all day. Beautiful colors. And great prices. You really cannot go wrong with this set.
Julia G.
North Waterboro, ME
This Marble ish looking eyeshadow is not only beautiful in the container but also beautiful on. It lastely beautifully and I use this product when i go to costume parties. It is not as good as some of their other products because it is generally one shade but beautiful if you pair it with other colors.
Catherine B.
Four stars only because the brand is not cruelty free. This is a very pretty eyeshadow and it is appealing to the eyes. It does tend to have a lot of fallout so make sure to tap off excess product before applying. I wish the two colors were a little different because they look very similar on the lids
Eileen G.
I like the color options for this shadow. I always like to play around during halloween and try colors i wouldn't normally. I think I used this one for a fairy. The price was decent. The color went on pretty evenly. It was more glitter than matte, which was ok with me at the time.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I don't like this because every timeI buy them I only use them once since I can't find myself to love them. For me I don't like them because it feels to chalky for me and I won't repurchase because I hate the color when I applied it.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
I have the brown and pink pallet one. Its pretty good but once again like typically drug store eye shadows, it does not last very long. The pigment goes on really strong but fails to last more than a few hours. I would recommend for the price. I would definitely buy again.
Abi B.
Frankfort
I hated this product. It creased and smudged and smeared EVEN WITH A PRIMER ON. I would absolutely not recommend this product to anyone. The packaging is too hard to open. I used this product once and I have yet to touch it again. I do not recommend this to anyone.
Heather D.
Milwaukee, WI
Want a marbleized look but don't have alot of time this shadow is perfect for you . These neutral colors look simply elegant once on your eyelid and lasts for hours
Mariah T.
Westport , MA
These eye shadows are a lot better than what I was expecting ! The color payoff is really good considering its drugstore ! The packaging is nice and doesn't feel cheap at all . It's a good color that I'm able to use this on a daily basis ! I will definitely buy it agin
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
it's good?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Do you own this? Do you love it? Why?
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
Andrea D.
Defiance, OH
What is the cost of this product?