BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Amazon
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a few years ago and I like the concept of it. You have several colors you can work with and still create a cute look!
Afreen S.
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
A very good eyeshadow, that has many different colours to it. the marbleized effect gives you different shades if you mix it up properly... and it can be used both wet and dry as it is a baked eyeshadow...
Cambria S.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the worst eye shadow ever but definitely not my favorite. I rarely use this and I think I'm going to toss it to be honest. The colors are beautiful but the pay off is just not there.
Jade a.
Jade a.
orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not the best eyeshadow. Its crumbly and dry and flaky. Its cheap and not well made. Wouldnt recommend this to anyone.
Vedith d.
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely eyeshades mixed color either use alone or separate such beautiful colors stays all day ..love this product
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Pittsburg, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shimmery duo. Perfect pair for when your being indecisive. And the color is great and very pigmented.
Carli J.
Carli J.
Dallas, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful color great pigmentation. Blendable and buildable. I'll definitely purchase again. Great price as well.
Tricia V.
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
Found this product at my local dollar tree. Couldn't believe they had Maybelline so I decided to give it a try. It's a nice color, don't know if I would purchase again because it's not my favorite but still pretty.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Westport , MA
These eye shadows are a lot better than what I was expecting ! The color payoff is really good considering its drugstore ! The packaging is nice and doesn't feel cheap at all . It's a good color that I'm able to use this on a daily basis ! I will definitely buy it agin
Porsche D.
Porsche D.
Portland, OR
TOTALLY COOL MAN. I DIDNT ACTUALLY BUY THIS BUY I WANT TO YA KNOW. LIKE IT LOOKS SUPER COOL AN I THINK THEY COULD IMPROVE IT BUY PUTTING SUM MORE YTP IN THERE BUT YA KNOW, WHAT CAN I SAY. ITS COOL RIGHT YA KNOW. PRETTY GREAT IF I SAY SO MYSELF. TOTALLY
Does this makeup last?
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
it's good?
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
How well does this stay on?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Defiance, OH
What is the cost of this product?
Does this makeup last?