BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love this eyeshadow ! It definitely gives that smokey marble look that I love and it's very long lasting" in 9 reviews
Cora J.
The color looks pretty in the case, then you apply it and realize you look like a cheap..... it was florescent! Maybe the 80's are back and I missed it!
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
This product is not my favorite. I feel like the marbled side is really awful. These shadows have a lot of fallout. Not worth the money in my opinion!
Vanna S.
Princeton, WV
I love these shadows. I had tons of them. They're very smooth, easy to blend, very pigmented, and long lasting. They came in very cute color sets too.
alynthia a.
Germantown, MD
I think the colors in this compliment any skin tone especially when doing a nude eye. It can be used dry but I like to wet my brush for a dramatic eye.
Binita R.
Maspeth, NY
These eyeshadows are so incredibly beautiful, and they remind me of MAC so much. They're definitely way more affordable and the color pay off is great.
Hillary H.
Ooltewah, TN
Love these! most come with a lighter and darker shade, blend well and are very versitile. Maybelline is one of my favorite drug store makeup brands.
LeeAnn C.
El Mirage, AZ
When using this product I never have to worry about retouch up throughout the day but I always end up looking very pretty throughout the whole day
Kayla K.
This is a great wearing product. Stays all day and does not irritate the eyes. I wish the color was a little more intense but still a good product.
Ibtissem K.
Santa Clara, CA
I've had this for a while. Don't reach for it too much but pretty color though. I got it from Walgreens. Not expensive. Perfect for everyday use.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
This eyeshadow is easy to play around with and makes it fun. I love how easy it is to work with smooth. This makes my eyes really pop with color.
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
it's good?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Do you own this? Do you love it? Why?
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
Andrea D.
Defiance, OH
What is the cost of this product?