BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Amazon
Hillary H.
Ooltewah, TN
Love these! most come with a lighter and darker shade, blend well and are very versitile. Maybelline is one of my favorite drug store makeup brands.
LeeAnn C.
El Mirage, AZ
When using this product I never have to worry about retouch up throughout the day but I always end up looking very pretty throughout the whole day
Kayla K.
This is a great wearing product. Stays all day and does not irritate the eyes. I wish the color was a little more intense but still a good product.
Ibtissem K.
Santa Clara, CA
I've had this for a while. Don't reach for it too much but pretty color though. I got it from Walgreens. Not expensive. Perfect for everyday use.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
This eyeshadow is easy to play around with and makes it fun. I love how easy it is to work with smooth. This makes my eyes really pop with color.
Nicole Y.
The concept of this is great. The presentation is beautiful but the pigmentation isn't there. I had to pack on the pink shade to get it to pop.
Jamie W.
Rogers, AR
The colors in this show up really well ( I usually wet my brush tip). I love the shimmery look it has without being ridiculous and glittery.
Stephanie S.
Cumberland, MD
I 100% recommend this product to any of my fellow influencers. This shadow is beautiful on your lids. The pigment and blend are good as well.
Bonnie M.
Austin, TX
Color is gorgeous, but it does not last at all. Put it on at 6pm gone by 8pm. I love the color and the concept, but I wish it stayed longer.
Karen M.
Pittsburg, CA
Very good eyeshadow duo, you can use the darker color for the creased and the lighter color for your kid. Very nice I really recommend it.
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
it's good?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Do you own this? Do you love it? Why?
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
Andrea D.
Defiance, OH
What is the cost of this product?