BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Amazon
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the pink/purple color. I love the pink side but I'm not a fan of the purple combination. I don't really mind that this product has been discontinued. Im not a big fan of the product and wouldn't buy it again.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Great eyeshadow duo. It is decently pigmented with a light shimmer. There is a bit of fall out, but not too bad. The navy blue shade is great for giving your look more definition. Ipicked this up on clearance for a couple dollars, but very affordable even at regular price. I love the Maybelline brand.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is really beautiful, but not quite pigmented enough for what I need them for- but I did purchase lighter shades, unsure of how the deeper shades are. Not to mention I typically like a more matte shadow for my deeper colors as well. If you like the color, if is worth a try. Could be fun for more theatrical looks!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this shadow at the dollar tree which shocked me but once I tried it wasn't too shocked doesn't blend well and very poor color payoff. Not worth it if you see if it's not worth it just pass it up.
jennifer d.
I love this product why??Well let me tell you it makes your eyes pop!!Not pricey and is a great value eye makeup.This makeup is very good quality and at a low price and it is long lasting.I will be buying it again soon.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I might enjoy buying these because they are simply beautiful! Lol. Nice colors and long lasting. Packaged beautifully and well worth the little you pay for it. No complaints at All. Anyone who likes variety will love these!
Tamara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally DO NOT like this product. The colors aren't really pigmented to me and I'm a picky person when it comes to purchasing eyeshadow colors. I bought mine years ago from Walmart. I definitely did NOT purchase this anymore after that. Everyone has different opinions on products. So this is mine!
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
These eyeshadows look so pretty in the palette, but don't translate well onto my eyes. I'd say they are better for younger girls who are just starting to wear makeup and don't need to worry about it fading or smudging. I prefer more pigmented shadows that last longer such as Urban Decay.
Faith J.
Glendale, AZ
I had to buy this just for the pink . I have yet to even open bc it's so pretty . I heard that it's hard to create a good look with just these two colors so you would need other palettes to actually create a look
Laney O.
Not very pigmented. Stays on well, but you can't really tell. It lasts long enough. I was able to find it at target. It could definitely be more pigmented. It did not meet my expectations, and I would not buy this product again.
Andrea D.
Defiance, OH
What is the cost of this product?