BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this eyeshadow ! It definitely gives that smokey marble look that I love and it's very long lasting" in 9 reviews
Shyatesa R.
Used the blue for my Halloween costume and it worked wonderfully. I don’t use this on a regular basis but I think the blue color is totally worth it. I got it at target but probably won’t repurchase since there are so many eyeshadows out there.
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend , AL
I’ve had this thing for 6 years or more! It’s very pigmented. It’s beautiful. It really brings out the green in my hazel eyes. It was a wonderful price. I don’t use this often, because I honest forget that I have it! Lol.
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
It’s very pigmented. I can’t say a lot about it because it’s a very bright color and I do more of a natural look, but you can tell it’s a good double eyeshadow look. The color would work great for anyone who has green or maybe hazel eyes.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
I have the pink/purple color. I love the pink side but I'm not a fan of the purple combination. I don't really mind that this product has been discontinued. Im not a big fan of the product and wouldn't buy it again.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Great eyeshadow duo. It is decently pigmented with a light shimmer. There is a bit of fall out, but not too bad. The navy blue shade is great for giving your look more definition. Ipicked this up on clearance for a couple dollars, but very affordable even at regular price. I love the Maybelline brand.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I got this shadow at the dollar tree which shocked me but once I tried it wasn't too shocked doesn't blend well and very poor color payoff. Not worth it if you see if it's not worth it just pass it up.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I might enjoy buying these because they are simply beautiful! Lol. Nice colors and long lasting. Packaged beautifully and well worth the little you pay for it. No complaints at All. Anyone who likes variety will love these!
Tamara M.
I personally DO NOT like this product. The colors aren't really pigmented to me and I'm a picky person when it comes to purchasing eyeshadow colors. I bought mine years ago from Walmart. I definitely did NOT purchase this anymore after that. Everyone has different opinions on products. So this is mine!
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
These eyeshadows look so pretty in the palette, but don't translate well onto my eyes. I'd say they are better for younger girls who are just starting to wear makeup and don't need to worry about it fading or smudging. I prefer more pigmented shadows that last longer such as Urban Decay.
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
it's good?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Do you own this? Do you love it? Why?
jennifer d.
Does this makeup last?
Andrea D.
Defiance, OH
What is the cost of this product?