BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again!

Buy on Walmart*
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shadow is so,so pretty.I tend to use the marbled side and it creates this iridescent,blue-pinky color that is SO pretty with a little black or grey liner.
The formula is great,soft and blendable and the solid side is a plus for doing a more bright,colorful eye.I love these shadows and have almost all of them.Maybelline is consistently amazing with their products,really.
These are drugstore shadows but perform like high-end,and I highly recommend them.
I got mine at CVS/Target and they were about 6$.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Lafayette, CO
This was a great idea. I loved have the mix of the two colors thought that they would blend well together. Well back then I didn't do my blending so well and would leave me with raccoon eyes and there was a lot of fall out. Packaging was good how ever the first drop of it and KAHPOW bye by eye shadow you will be missed. Does anyone know if they still sell this stuff here? Would like a round two now that I am better.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
I needed a good blue to use that wasn't super expensive since I probably wouldn't use it all that much. I popped into my local walgreens and picked this shadow up. Fairly inexpensive, under $8. I Think I was drawn to the pretty swirl packaging. It did okay. It did take a bit more to use to get the deep blue coloring that I wanted but its not as pigmented as i am used to.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
Canutillo, TX
I love the colors. This is my go-to eyeshadow, They blend together well. It doesn't get built up in the creases on my eyelids. The eye shadow is easy to apply using your ring finger. It allows me to get out the door quickly and easily. It really makes my green eyes pop! I LOVE Maybelline Products!! Affordable and Lasting!
Julia G.
Julia G.
North Waterboro, ME
This Marble ish looking eyeshadow is not only beautiful in the container but also beautiful on. It lastely beautifully and I use this product when i go to costume parties. It is not as good as some of their other products because it is generally one shade but beautiful if you pair it with other colors.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Four stars only because the brand is not cruelty free. This is a very pretty eyeshadow and it is appealing to the eyes. It does tend to have a lot of fallout so make sure to tap off excess product before applying. I wish the two colors were a little different because they look very similar on the lids
Becky C.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
I have the brown and pink pallet one. Its pretty good but once again like typically drug store eye shadows, it does not last very long. The pigment goes on really strong but fails to last more than a few hours. I would recommend for the price. I would definitely buy again.
Abi B.
Abi B.
Frankfort
I hated this product. It creased and smudged and smeared EVEN WITH A PRIMER ON. I would absolutely not recommend this product to anyone. The packaging is too hard to open. I used this product once and I have yet to touch it again. I do not recommend this to anyone.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love! I have these in every color. It's a one stop shop. I use the darker color on the lower lid, and the light color on upper lid, and blend. Comes out amazing! Last all day. Beautiful colors. And great prices. You really cannot go wrong with this set.
Ifechi I.
Ifechi I.
Exeter, NH
I really like this eyeshadow. It is pigmented on my eyes and I don't have to pack it on. I bought it at Walgreens. I like doing a halo eye so that it isn't too dramatic. I use this every time I put on eyeshadow. The packaging is mediocre, but I would buy again.
Does this makeup last?
it's good?
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Marietta, GA
How well does this stay on?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Defiance, OH
What is the cost of this product?
Does this makeup last?