Maybelline Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbleized Eyeshadow Duo uploaded by Lucia R.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Shadow DuoOur advanced baked technology keeps pearls uncrushed for refined luminosity. -7 different pure pigments are swirled together for gorgeous dimensional color-Now, a swirl of pearls makes shadow new again! see more...

• Do you own this? Do you love it? Why?1 Answers
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
Canutillo, TX
I love the colors. This is my go-to eyeshadow, They blend together well. It doesn't get built up in the creases on my eyelids. The eye shadow is easy to apply using your ring finger. It allows me to get out the door quickly and easily. It really makes my green eyes pop! I LOVE Maybelline Products!! Affordable and Lasting!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
I have the brown and pink pallet one. Its pretty good but once again like typically drug store eye shadows, it does not last very long. The pigment goes on really strong but fails to last more than a few hours. I would recommend for the price. I would definitely buy again.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Houma, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbleized Eyeshadow Silver Starlet 90 0.09 oz; 2.5 g
I love this shimmery eyeshadow duo! I actually scored this on sale at big lots for one dollar. I was very surprised from the pigmented quality I got for such a bargain. This gives me the sparkly shimmery finish that I LOVE!
Nida S.
Nida S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are hot or miss. But the good ones have such wonderful colours and apply so well. The duos look great together as well. I like them a lot, but they are a little expensive for drugstore products.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Wilmington, DE
These were nice but not great. I ended up using them for a smokey eye 80% because they end up being 1 smashed up color anyway. Pretty shades, nice texture, not as pigmented.
Binita R.
Binita R.
Maspeth, NY
These eyeshadows are so incredibly beautiful, and they remind me of MAC so much. They're definitely way more affordable and the color pay off is great.
Patricia V.
Patricia V.
Tucson, AZ
I didn't like this eyeshadow. It doesn't stay on and it creases. Even with primer it doesn't stay on my eyes.
Millie M.
Millie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love this eyeshadow ! It definitely gives that smokey marble look that I love and it's very long lasting
Kari T.
Kari T.
I love the duos! They match up so well and create such a great look. I love the darker with some light!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite product from Maybelline, but it is still wearable, there are better products for less
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you own this? Do you love it? Why?