BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Paladi V.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s my favorite for this autumn because the eyeshadows is very shimmer ,is cool and whit this I can made any makeup I want !
Jealene G.
Miami
Tiene muy buena pigmentación, no es polvoreado, aparte tiene muy buen precio, es accesible
April S.
Coalgood, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product. Coverage is great! Price is reasonable. I use this quite often. Colors are very pigmented.
Ira M.
comayaguela, Francisco Morazan, Honduras
Me encanta este producto, es una sombra muy pigmentada y su fórmula es como cremosita, me costó muy barata.
Sandy E.
Ottawa, ON
When I'm in a bind and I need a natural look without effort, I reach for it. Subtle natural colours for a day to day look. The only thing I need a primer for it to last but I have greasy eyelids so that's that.
Margarita S.
Yanga, Veracruz
Honestly I did not like them very much, I wish they had more pigmentation, and the combination of colors that would improve it.
Jessica S.
Kiefer, OK
I love neutral shades and browns especially. This lasts all day on my eyes. It’s easy to apply. Not terribly expensive. I wouldn’t change much about it. I usually buy it at drugstores. I’d buy this again.
Amber T.
I think that the products of maybelline are amazing and sorry for my slelling I struggle with my writhing, I am hopping to descover more and more new make up witch I have tryed yet and be lucky enough to be sent some. I just wanna thank this website for everything I think they are truest amazing ❤️
Carmen m.
Newark
Good product ! Mi mamá lo usa, y le gustan mucho. Lo lleva usando como un mes !
Lorinda D.
Concord, CA
I have several of these in different color combos! They are great! The colors are pretty and last a while after applying. They are also affordable. I bought mine from target. I would buy them again.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?