BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Michelle K.
The color goes on well, and is a great combo for prom look and more formal looks, compared to daily look ( I tend to go for more natural look). I took a star off because the blue shadow tends to fly over to the lighter shadow, but besides that, it's pretty good.
Michelle E.
Lost Creek, WV
Maybelline is a classic which never goes out of style especially with this duo. It is great priced and compared to top name brands of cosmetics. I always love to have these duos in my purse for those touch up moments.
Amber B.
These shaddows are fabulous for days where you want a natural look or if you don't have a lot of time but want to look a little better than "just rolled out of bed". This is also an all day wear, doesn't smudge off easily.
Maryjane N.
Sioux City
Awesome, and the rest. . I have to go get some more information about your experience. the first to review this booking confirmation for the new siding the same.
Pearl D.
New Orleans, LA
Bit a fan, too mushy and no pigmentation. maybe for beginners who want to experiment with color? the color combinations are innovative and effective, but only if they were just a bit more pigmented. what a waste.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Meh. These are very cheap, and they look cheap on the eyes. They are very shimmery/glittery, and that is likely why they were discontinued. It is nice that they come with two colors, but they don't complement each other, which is irritating. The shimmer migrates/falls out into the eyes.
Melissa B.
Slatington, PA
I like this cream eye color. It's very creamy and glides on smoothly. High color pigments for true color. How is looks I'm the container is how it will look on you. Very goid6
Alisha G.
Cape Coral, FL
The teal was a little too dark for me I prefer stuttle colors but wanted something different . Will give to a friend who likes bright colors . I have brown eyes I think would look better for blues eyes
Andrea
Columbia, MO
The colors go on subtly, and the powder seems very fine. It tends to fall onto my cheeks when I'm putting it on. Not good if you're in a hurry because you will have to clean up and touch-up foundation.
Sarah E.
This is pretty much the same as Almay Shadow Sofies. It lacks pigment and doesn't last even withough primer. I do not recommend. I bought it at Rite Aid who has a great and simple return policy.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?