BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Rachel K.
Walled Lake, MI
Maybelline Is just ok. If I'm being honest I would rather spend a few dollars more for the colorpop ones!
Cassandra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye shadow is great I love it. And I love the different shades. I usually were it before I go out.
Jasmine M.
Stuart, FL
Never been so happy with this I love it it helps me look better for my boyfriend and feel less insacure
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL
It's an ok texture, but shows up better I've primer! I love the color choices and definitely affordable
Millie H.
Gainesville, GA
These are the best! 100% recommend to anyone that is beginning in to the makeup world. It's cheap too.
Sheyla D.
bronx, NY
Me gustan son colores basicos, para dia y noche, y son economicos para el presupuesto de cada persona
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love esto.Tienen amazing products I would recommend this product to anyone. I bought this product.
Dana H.
Cedar City, UT
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets to achieve that sexy smokey eye. Very great product!
Mishell G.

Super subtle colors, super good quality and pigmentation, easy to apply and blend into the skin.
Ann M.
I love eyeshadow. Great product and inexpensive with all day long lasting effect. Purchase again
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?