BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Joyce l.
I love that Maybelline put blue and brown eye shadow together instead of buying the two separate and not getting the right blue to match the brown so thanks Maybelline
Michelle K.
The color goes on well, and is a great combo for prom look and more formal looks, compared to daily look ( I tend to go for more natural look). I took a star off because the blue shadow tends to fly over to the lighter shadow, but besides that, it's pretty good.
Michelle E.
Lost Creek, WV
Maybelline is a classic which never goes out of style especially with this duo. It is great priced and compared to top name brands of cosmetics. I always love to have these duos in my purse for those touch up moments.
Amber B.
These shaddows are fabulous for days where you want a natural look or if you don't have a lot of time but want to look a little better than "just rolled out of bed". This is also an all day wear, doesn't smudge off easily.
Pearl D.
New Orleans, LA
Bit a fan, too mushy and no pigmentation. maybe for beginners who want to experiment with color? the color combinations are innovative and effective, but only if they were just a bit more pigmented. what a waste.
Maryjane N.
Sioux City
Awesome, and the rest. . I have to go get some more information about your experience. the first to review this booking confirmation for the new siding the same.
LaToya E.
Rochester, NY
I love this eyeshadow I got it a few years ago and it was amazing. The eyeshadow was a good price. I bought it from wegmans. This eyeshadow is long lasting I wore it all day. I recommend this product!!!!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Meh. These are very cheap, and they look cheap on the eyes. They are very shimmery/glittery, and that is likely why they were discontinued. It is nice that they come with two colors, but they don't complement each other, which is irritating. The shimmer migrates/falls out into the eyes.
Melissa B.
Slatington, PA
I like this cream eye color. It's very creamy and glides on smoothly. High color pigments for true color. How is looks I'm the container is how it will look on you. Very goid6
Alisha G.
Cape Coral, FL
The teal was a little too dark for me I prefer stuttle colors but wanted something different . Will give to a friend who likes bright colors . I have brown eyes I think would look better for blues eyes
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?