BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Dana W.
Hughesville, PA
I love the color combination on my eyes. I can use it lightly on a daily basis or add a bit more for special events
Nicole M.
Croydon, PA
Nice color. By end of the night it's pretty much faded. For the price it's a good buy if you don't mind reapplying.
Lya B.
North Bergen, NJ
I love this eyeshadow because you just need to put some of this product by day or night and would look fantastic!
Clara S.
Love this product! Love the colors! Love the quality and formula! i would use this again and recommend to others!
alyssa h.
Antioch, CA
the pigment is sooo great and it leaves an amazing finish! it goes on so smooth and i love this product so much
Brevan I.
Woods Cross, UT
I love the pigment and quality of this product!!! It is well worth the buy! It's a great formula!!! GO AND BUY!
Amber K.
Stays on like a dream. It isn't oily like other cream shadows. I absolutely love this product. It's my go to
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these shades but not together. The pigmentation is okay but they do tend to fade throughout the day.
Mariela R.
Siloam Springs, AR
Very vibrant and solid colors. Nudes are my fave! Love how pigmented they are and how bold it makes my ey s
Shruthi M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love the taupe color so much. good for people who are medium and olive skinned tone. Good to travel with.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?