BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Melissa H.
I picked mine up at a Big Lots for a pretty reasonable proce. The copper-bronze shade is a good base when you use a single eyeshadow look and I like the rose shade to brighten my eyes.
I LOVE IT. It has the right amount of pigmentation and is very easy to apply. It is long lasting and is very useful especially because I use it for school compared to other brands. I am a first time user and I cannot wait to buy another one of these.
Hailey B.
Indianapolis, IN
i love these eyeshoadow duos. they have pretty good pigmentation for being a drugstore brand, and they always seems to put colors together that i would never think of, and they work!
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
These two colors makes you have a combination variable that makes you look elegant and beautiful. I really liked because it goes well with any skin around it is also very durable.
Maggie H.
This eye shadow is more of a creamy texture instead of a powder, which I find makes it slightly more complicated to use or blend. It is great for a more simple, on the go look.
Bree M.
It's such a pretty color and it has great color pay off! I tried it with and without a prier and I couldn't even tell much of a difference! It works better with your fingers than it does brushes though.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Fusion Molten Cream Eyeshadow, Midnight Morph, .07 oz is an awesome beauty product. I love the contrast of the two colors together. I think they work perfect. Just make sure you have an eye primer when using!
Amanda R.
Hialeah, FL
I'll give it four stars because the time I used it it wasn't what I was expecting it to be. I was expecting a less pigmented color. is not bad, I use it for other things now.
Jenny B.
Imperial Beach, CA
I have sensitive eyes , so I never go wrong with Maybelline. I don't worry about , my eyes burning or becoming puffy , Since I like to try different colors this product allows me to do just that! I would recommend giving this a try
Joyce l.
I love that Maybelline put blue and brown eye shadow together instead of buying the two separate and not getting the right blue to match the brown so thanks Maybelline
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?