BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
juliana d.
Chapel Hill, NC
I strongly dislike this eyeshadow, it is very hard to apply and it is very oily and heavy. I dont like that it doesnt stay on for a long time, and the colors are not very pigmented. My eyelids were all red after I took the eyeshadow off, i dont recommend
I LOVE IT. It has the right amount of pigmentation and is very easy to apply. It is long lasting and is very useful especially because I use it for school compared to other brands. I am a first time user and I cannot wait to buy another one of these.
Melissa H.
I picked mine up at a Big Lots for a pretty reasonable proce. The copper-bronze shade is a good base when you use a single eyeshadow look and I like the rose shade to brighten my eyes.
Hailey B.
Indianapolis, IN
i love these eyeshoadow duos. they have pretty good pigmentation for being a drugstore brand, and they always seems to put colors together that i would never think of, and they work!
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
These two colors makes you have a combination variable that makes you look elegant and beautiful. I really liked because it goes well with any skin around it is also very durable.
Maggie H.
This eye shadow is more of a creamy texture instead of a powder, which I find makes it slightly more complicated to use or blend. It is great for a more simple, on the go look.
Bree M.
It's such a pretty color and it has great color pay off! I tried it with and without a prier and I couldn't even tell much of a difference! It works better with your fingers than it does brushes though.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Fusion Molten Cream Eyeshadow, Midnight Morph, .07 oz is an awesome beauty product. I love the contrast of the two colors together. I think they work perfect. Just make sure you have an eye primer when using!
Amanda R.
Hialeah, FL
I'll give it four stars because the time I used it it wasn't what I was expecting it to be. I was expecting a less pigmented color. is not bad, I use it for other things now.
Jenny B.
Imperial Beach, CA
I have sensitive eyes , so I never go wrong with Maybelline. I don't worry about , my eyes burning or becoming puffy , Since I like to try different colors this product allows me to do just that! I would recommend giving this a try
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?

Walmart