BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Jissel H.
Fresno, CA
The combination of brown and blue are great i love mixing these two colors together. Its great for a night out a smokey eye
Sarah V.
Kelso, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't wear eyeshadow very often but I've worn this before and it works well. It leaves a very pretty color on your eyes
Flora S.
East Setauket, NY
Different options to wear shadows this cream just help me to make me up in a incredible way
I felt very good with myself
Katelyn S.
I don't know why this is getting good reviews i tried every shade and they were chalky as heck and not pigmented at all!
Maybelline has always been my favorite brands. This product has stolen my heart .. lol is very good and at a great cost.
Jessica Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a popular drug-store brand eyeshadow! It's affordable and the quality is great! I would recommend this product!
Jessica V.
Aurora, CO
I used these in high school when i had little to none skills and knowlegde about make up and i just wanted to be cool.
Niczaid G.
Esta fusion de sombra para ojos en crema es magnifica, me gusta muchisimo, es ideal para un dia casual en una salida.
Mona M.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan of these eyeshadows the color payoff is not good and the pigmentation is very bad I don't recommend it
maria a g.
Hialeah, FL
this brand is good have very strong and long-lasting colors without causing red spots on the skin is very beutifull
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?