Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Katie O.
Love the creamy texture and they go on very well. But for me they do not stay put for more than and hour or 2. They are not very pigmented. Unfortunate because they are Beautiful colors and creamy formula.
Sandra S.
I love the texture of these shadows! They are super pigmented and just feel very interesting when applying. I love that there is 2 shades in one pan because it lets you create a look with just one product.
Edna Y.
This product for the eyes were okay. I'm not into cream eyeshadows but this one wasn't too bad. This was my first time using it so I plan to keep using it to see how things go.
Ryan C.
Chula Vista, CA
The color payoff on this product is nice. I usually use this product for that "natural" look and it does the job nicely. It goes on smooth and it last for a long time. I reach for this from time to time and I would buy this product again. It's good for a drugstore brad.
Christina A.
Palm Coast, FL
I love to do a smoky eye with my shadow and this color and set is perfect for that. It last al day long and then some. The price is great and it last forever, great value. Cute little package, left size for purse. I love it s d I would recommend to all who use makeup.
Influenster M.
Save your time and your money and don't but this, it swatches beautifully, but when you go to apply it the color payoff is not there. I was really unhappy with this purchase. If you are eager to try this product I urge you to purchase it from a drugstore that will accept returns, trust me., you will thank me later.
Timbrell R.
I brought this because for the price you get two matching colors in one container. Using the product itself was easy and you didn't have to wonder what shade to use to match it with. However, this product is not of my favorites but is great for someone just starting to get into eyeshadows.
Maddie C.
I really like this eyeshadow. It's very pigmented and have a beautiful shimmer. I found it at my local target in the clearance section for $2 so I had to buy it and it didn't disappoint.
juliana d.
Chapel Hill, NC
I strongly dislike this eyeshadow, it is very hard to apply and it is very oily and heavy. I dont like that it doesnt stay on for a long time, and the colors are not very pigmented. My eyelids were all red after I took the eyeshadow off, i dont recommend
Kellys C.
Arlington, OH
This is a wonderful product soooo pigmented and when I tried if for the first time I was very impressed about how smooth it went on my eyes color taupe craze goes great with my hazel eyes
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?