BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Grace V.
Lexington
Great pigments!! I love wearing this toa night out.. It last pretty long when dancing around and sweating all night for a dark color but the white and the sapphire go well together!! Love using this for my cut creases
Megan R.
La Crosse, WI
I have never been a fan of cream eyeshadow. For me they always creased in the eye folds, but for this one, it works for a long while and does not crease. The cream is also very easy to blend with the darker color without looking tacky or cheap.
Cass M.
Minden, LA
I do not own this particular shade, but I do own a different shade of this product. I love the color range Maybelline offers, but it was the bizarre formula of these that turned me off to them. They are a gel/cream formula and I expected a buttery powder. The formula is difficult to work with using brushes. But the pigmentation is good.
brittany f.
better then top brands! I love this! Such a great product, it met my expectations. It can be found in many stores and online. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their products. I recommend to others!
Marintya A.
It's not as pigmented as other eyeshadows but I can't complain I started of with Maybelline products and still use their products. If you want a natural look I would totally get this rose rush color.
Mandi B.
Super disappointed in these. I heard raving reviews on Maybelline cream shadows, and I did not find them easy to work with. They were fine as a base and had amazing pigment and were long lasting, but forget about trying to blend them!
Jolie S.
Acworth, GA
I've been using these for so long. They apply so nicely and they have such beautiful color combinations. I do wish they were a bit more pigmented. But usually I can just build up the color.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
I purchased this because the colors looked bold, and I loved the combination of shades and the fact they were both conveniently placed in one small container. Unfortunately the color payoff/pigmentation is really bad. I tried to use it a few times to give it a fair try but I just couldn't make it work.
shannon j.
I move this due, I am very much into natural looks and this definitely is great to have. The shadows are easily blendable and look very good together. Very affordable and easy to use.
Reanna T.
This shade is my favorite. I love how blendable and creamy it is. It's true to it's color, with and without a shadow base or primer! I seriously love this color and how it compliments my eyes!
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?