BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Priyanka P.
i really only bought this thinking i would use one side. (The light creamy gold). But I have on occasion used the teal, which is very dark with a subtle shimmer. it doesn't last as long as I would like and creases. But I do love the light cream so i probably will be purchasing again.
Brooke M.
Erie, MI
The fact I don't think that I'm a good big deal out to my face is when I see was in love and miss my best friends and family members to get a follow from you and your face in my life and you know have a great way to keep go to bed and I have to go out to be a great way to keep go
Heather C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mook A.
New York
I don't have this exact color and can't find the one that I had but it's a light taupe and a dark brown. I do not use it as eyeshadow but actually as powder to fill in my brows with an angle brush and it works great! One of my favorite and it's cheaper than brow products.
Ashley B.
I love Maybelline products! I feel like for the price and the lasting stay it is well worth the money! Maybelline is my go to drug store makeup and this is just another great product from them! I would definitely recommend it!
Alice B.
Frederiksted, TN
I actually currently have this product in my makeup collection. I dont remember if I bought it or if it was a gift, but this is my first time having the product. I have used it before and while its not my favorite, it is pretty pigmented and the darker color works well for my smoky eyes.
Maya B.
Los Angeles
Really great texture, seriously awesome
Color palate, totally works with my skin tone which is not pale but pretty fair, or fair to olive depending on the season. Easy to apply which is great for me because I'm not good at makeup haha. I would buy this again.
Sunjay L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of the best eyeshadow duos I have seen in the drugstore! The eyeshadow is the right amount of creamy and it stays on your lids the whole day without any primer! The price is $8 for the duo, which is pretty good considering it's from the drugstore.
Angela M.
I love this product because of it is easy to use and stays on all day. I have green to hazel eyes and this eyeshadow brings out the color exceptionally well. This is one of the best eyeshadows that I have used and I would recommend this product to anyone.
Sarah M.
This shadow is good and good quality for the price. The color is really pretty but its newer and so it can be hard to find in the store. ITs pretty easy to work with and although not high end, its definitley better than some other drug store individual shadows
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?