BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Joyce l.
I love that Maybelline put blue and brown eye shadow together instead of buying the two separate and not getting the right blue to match the brown so thanks Maybelline
krista m.
I love this color on it's beautiful it blends very well and it looks great with toned down natural makeup or you can were it with bold makeup and it looks amazing
Maryjane N.
Sioux City
Awesome, and the rest. . I have to go get some more information about your experience. the first to review this booking confirmation for the new siding the same.
Samantha M.
Woodbridge, VA
I can use this as a eyeshadow or eyebrow color and it works wonderfully! I use the dark shadow ro fill in my brows and the lighter to set the brow! I love it!
Leslie T.
Casper, Wy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this a couple of times. I was not a huge fan of the blue with my complexion. Felt it had okay coverage- would try in different color combo next time
Cindy A.
Roswell, GA
I like to have my makeup look natural and this does the trick! it's easy to apply and it stays on, although I would recommend a primer for longer wear.
Mayar I.
Frisco, TX
I love Maybelline so much I and use lots of there eyeshadows!! This was good but it wasn't really that pigmented. I still really liked the colors tho!
Nadia P.
Tomball, TX
Long lasting and rich color. All you need are the two colors offered, eye liner, and mascara and you are done. It's a great shadow at a great price.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh. The colors are beautiful, but the staying power is lacking. Even with primer my eye lids feel like a big grease pot after using this product.
Lynnette W.
Greenville, TX
Maybelline is a great product. I've used it many times and will continue to use it. I usually go with brown tones. I'm pleased with how it looks.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?