BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Manda W.
Vancouver, WA
I love these maybelline fusion eye shadows. This color is very pretty. This eyeshadow is also heavily pigmented. It really depends on how heavy you want the blue but a little goes a long way.
Jolie S.
Acworth, GA
I've been using these for so long. They apply so nicely and they have such beautiful color combinations. I do wish they were a bit more pigmented. But usually I can just build up the color.
Kellys C.
Arlington, OH
This is a wonderful product soooo pigmented and when I tried if for the first time I was very impressed about how smooth it went on my eyes color taupe craze goes great with my hazel eyes
Maddie C.
I really like this eyeshadow. It's very pigmented and have a beautiful shimmer. I found it at my local target in the clearance section for $2 so I had to buy it and it didn't disappoint.
Melissa H.
I picked mine up at a Big Lots for a pretty reasonable proce. The copper-bronze shade is a good base when you use a single eyeshadow look and I like the rose shade to brighten my eyes.
Hailey B.
Indianapolis, IN
i love these eyeshoadow duos. they have pretty good pigmentation for being a drugstore brand, and they always seems to put colors together that i would never think of, and they work!
Amanda G.
Grand Rapids, MI
The one that i had bought i didnt realize that it had so much glitter in the shadow and the retailer that i bought it from wouldnt let me return or even exchange it for a mate kind.
Edna Y.
This product for the eyes were okay. I'm not into cream eyeshadows but this one wasn't too bad. This was my first time using it so I plan to keep using it to see how things go.
Melissa B.
Slatington, PA
I like this cream eye color. It's very creamy and glides on smoothly. High color pigments for true color. How is looks I'm the container is how it will look on you. Very goid6
Amanda R.
Hialeah, FL
I'll give it four stars because the time I used it it wasn't what I was expecting it to be. I was expecting a less pigmented color. is not bad, I use it for other things now.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?