BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kadi C.
College Sta, TX
OK so this stuff is kinda odd. It has a texture that is similar to a cream but not quite. The crazy thing is that it goes on like a powder. You really have to build it up and with this purple, it isn't quite true to color. I'm still questioning which brush to use. I would say cool concept but iffy on practicality and quality. Neat to check out though.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
These look like they're going to be awesome, but they're not really all that great. The colors don't go on like I would like them to at all, which makes it not so good in my book. The darker color I have to use more of to even make it look remotely like I Have color on my eye. Not worth your money.
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
I had no pigment payoff with this duo. It really threw me off because some of the others are great! But, this one did nothing. The only reason I am giving it two stars is because I really enjoy the texture. It reminded me of Colour Pop. In my opinion this one was a waste of my money. skip it.
Kim T.
Sallisaw, OK
Maybelline color molten eye shadow in the Rose Rush color is better than unban Decay eyeshadow's. Maybelline has a great pigment that stays on and is so easy to apply. It makes your eyes feel great. This product is absolutely the best product and the price is so affordable. You will be satisfied and pleased with this beautiful color. I have bought the entire line of molten eye shadow's. I get so many complainants when I'm wearing maybelline's Rose Rush!
kimberly m.
My sister bought me this from the 99¢ store and I.can't wait to use it .. The Brown is a nice shade and the pink side needs work but buildable if you use a base. The shares are really soft to the touch from swatching
Cayce L.
I like the feel of these shadows but they're just not great like I was hoping they would be. After using the black shadow, it got all over the cream shade which made it almost unusable even after Id clean it out. Great pigmentation, not a good product to be incorporated as a duo. Wouldnt repurchase but will use until gone
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
While the color stays with this kit, it is difficult to get the right amount from the container onto the eyelid. I like the concept, and the pink has a glittery profile that isn't too teen glam. I'm not sure how I feel about that matte brown they've paired with the pink. It is pretty on a pale eyelid as the accent.
Bonnie W.
Freeport, PA
I love Maybelline products and the eye studio color is just as amazing as all the others. It blends well and will not wear off in the middle of the day but at the same time you won't have to rub your eye lids off to remove it at the end of your day. They have an assortment of pretty colors to choose from.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
I have blue eyes and I am always looking for shadows that will add a pop to my eyes. I was drawn to this product by the colors. I liked the texture of the shadow. It went on smooth as silk and stayed on all day. I loved how the two colors blended on my eyelids and gave me just the pop that I desired.
Priyanka P.
i really only bought this thinking i would use one side. (The light creamy gold). But I have on occasion used the teal, which is very dark with a subtle shimmer. it doesn't last as long as I would like and creases. But I do love the light cream so i probably will be purchasing again.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?