BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
nabila s.
Maybelline products are allowed best. this eyeshadow color is nice .it's good for natural skin make-up
Denise M.
Didn't really like this product. It was to simple and didn't give dramatic look I was looking for.
Oceana H.
NIce colour to go dramatic with other eyeshadows. Maybelline is one of my most affordable product.
Elise W.
A really nice eyeshadow. Love the colour!! Not the easiest to blend, but the colour makes up for it
Kétyla C.
Incrível, alta qualidade e durabilidade sem comparação, sem contar no preço extremamente acessível
Flávia M.
Novara, Italia
I like everything about this. Got 2 basic colors, very usefull and fixes really well on my skin.
Vianka G.
Lima
la pigmentación me encanta es perfecta me gusta el color que son combinables el uno con el otro
Aline M.
Bom a sombra boa pra tirar e tem a cores muito bonitas a linha de qualidade a embalagem é fofa
Andrea A.
Calgary, AB
Great quality and great colours. I love Maybelline. Goes on easy and has great saying power.
Brook M.
This was a cute little pallet because it was great for a smokey eye which I wear every day
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?

Walmart