BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Andrea A.
Calgary, AB
Great quality and great colours. I love Maybelline. Goes on easy and has great saying power.
Brook M.
This was a cute little pallet because it was great for a smokey eye which I wear every day
Juliana O.
Muitooo linda eu nunca usei essa não mas parece see boa se alguém já usou me fala se é boa
tanzil s.
Love maybelline affordable and soo awesum i used it so many times i just feel its awesum
Clara O.
I love this product! Love the colors it have, also the presentation! It's easy to apply
Vicki T.
This product is amazing! The color, the pigmentation, all!! Plus its matte. I'm in love
Chalia L.
miami
I think I really like the product is one of my current favorites is powerful and strong
Conchi S.
Colour very long time, you can use with or without water. Price cheap and good quality
Ana S.
These colours are SO pigmented. A little goes a long way. That blue is so gorgeous! I couldn't get enough of how bold and eyecatching it was, and one sweep of the brush provided amazing coverage. The other colour is nice to mix with other shades closer to it, but it applies just as well as the blue and really makes blue eyes pop.
member-505344e62
Australia
Such beautiful colours in this eyeshadow duo. I get everyday use out of them
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?