BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Juliana O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muitooo linda eu nunca usei essa não mas parece see boa se alguém já usou me fala se é boa
Nicole C.
linda sombra de ojos me encanta hace notar bien los ojos y no se corre, por lo cual es perfecta pa la piel grasa.
Brook M.
This was a cute little pallet because it was great for a smokey eye which I wear every day
Sandra G.
Este producto es ideal para un maquillaje rápido. Si lo que desea es poner algo en sus párpados antes de salir por la puerta de estos son los mejores aplica y se mezcla con los dedos. Es sólo duran unas pocas horas antes de que desaparecen. Creo que funcionaría mejor sobre la piel seca y mi recomendación es poner un poco de corrector o imprimación en los párpados primero en tratar de hacer que dure más tiempo.
Débora S.
Acreúna
Òtimo produto de ótima qualidade, tem uma pigmentação extraordinária, prefeito pra que gosta de ser mais discreta .
Evelyn S.
Pwrfeita. Cor e cobertura,otima textura. Adorei o produto e recomendo para quem gosta de cores neuttas e boa fixação
Kimberly M.
This shadow duo I like it because I can take it everywhere without being burdened with my palette of shadows.
Conchi S.
Colour very long time, you can use with or without water. Price cheap and good quality
genna A.
I like the colour of these when I bought it it can deliver easily worn as a simple look but you can turn it in to a realy nice smokey effect
Elin G.
Its good but I don't use it so much, I feel like I have better options than this one, but I can see people use it.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?