BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Floor M.
Hermoso, por donde vivo no lo consigo mas asique trsto de no usarlo siempre, pero no piedovya casi se me acaba
Matheus B.
É uma marca ótima em relação a qualquer tipo de maquiagem. As sombras da Maybelline tem uma boa piguimentação!
Yelaidy S.
santiago
Neutral colors ohhhhhhhh yesssss please ! It has a nice price ! They are pigment and i used brushes to apply it
Mayara C.
Perfeita! Faz um esfumado maravilhoso! Textura e cheiro bons e ótima aderência e pigmentação. Durabilidade boa!
Kimberly M.
This shadow duo I like it because I can take it everywhere without being burdened with my palette of shadows.
Noelia G.
They are not too great like other products but considering the price (it´s not too expensive) it is approved.
Denise P.
Produto com uma ótima combinação de cores, boa durabilidade, e ótima pigmentação. Cumpre com o prometido:)
anais f.
Muy buena encuentro que todo esto es un siete. es fantastica toda su picmentacion y me encanta demasiado
}
Ira M.
comayaguela, Francisco Morazan, Honduras
Me encanta este producto, es una sombra muy pigmentada y su fórmula es como cremosita, me costó muy barata.
Chantal L.
Charlottetown, PE
This is a nice eyeshadow palette for the price it takes 2 times applying to great pigment of the color
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?

Walmart