BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
anais f.
En lo personal no me gusto para nada, no tiene ningun brillo y esooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Chantal L.
Charlottetown, PE
This is a nice eyeshadow palette for the price it takes 2 times applying to great pigment of the color
Elise W.
A really nice eyeshadow. Love the colour!! Not the easiest to blend, but the colour makes up for it
Kétyla C.
Incrível, alta qualidade e durabilidade sem comparação, sem contar no preço extremamente acessível
Denise M.
Didn't really like this product. It was to simple and didn't give dramatic look I was looking for.
Oceana H.
NIce colour to go dramatic with other eyeshadows. Maybelline is one of my most affordable product.
Flávia M.
Novara, Italia
I like everything about this. Got 2 basic colors, very usefull and fixes really well on my skin.
Aline M.
Bom a sombra boa pra tirar e tem a cores muito bonitas a linha de qualidade a embalagem é fofa
Vianka G.
Lima
la pigmentación me encanta es perfecta me gusta el color que son combinables el uno con el otro
Andrea A.
Calgary, AB
Great quality and great colours. I love Maybelline. Goes on easy and has great saying power.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?