BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Mackenzie H.
This product is awesome i love the pigmentation of the colours good for accents or base, can be used in so many ways
Elin G.
Its good but I don't use it so much, I feel like I have better options than this one, but I can see people use it.
yc n.
The formula is really soft and I love the teal color it just spoke to me plus it was on clearance I had to get it.
Débora S.
Acreúna
Òtimo produto de ótima qualidade, tem uma pigmentação extraordinária, prefeito pra que gosta de ser mais discreta .
Camila R.
muito bom essa make indico para todas as mulheres vc devem usar ela rejuvenece e levanta a auto estima muito bom
Nabila B.
I have this too. But I don't use it but I suppose it's good. I just bought it a week ago... but didn't use it yet
Miranda F.
son muy buenas estas sombras, ya que tienen dos colores y son muy practicas, su picmento es muy bueno y me gusta
Nicole C.
linda sombra de ojos me encanta hace notar bien los ojos y no se corre, por lo cual es perfecta pa la piel grasa.
Mayara C.
Perfeita! Faz um esfumado maravilhoso! Textura e cheiro bons e ótima aderência e pigmentação. Durabilidade boa!
Floor M.
Hermoso, por donde vivo no lo consigo mas asique trsto de no usarlo siempre, pero no piedovya casi se me acaba
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?