BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
yc n.
The formula is really soft and I love the teal color it just spoke to me plus it was on clearance I had to get it.
anais f.
Muy buena encuentro que todo esto es un siete. es fantastica toda su picmentacion y me encanta demasiado
}
Daniela H.
Maybelline is one of my favourite 'drugstore' brands, it is easy to use and stays on all day. I have green to hazel eyes and this eyeshadow brings out the color exceptionally well, It's very pigmented and have a beautiful shimmer, I recommend
anais f.
En lo personal no me gusto para nada, no tiene ningun brillo y esooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
nabila s.
Maybelline products are allowed best. this eyeshadow color is nice .it's good for natural skin make-up
member-505344e62
Australia
Such beautiful colours in this eyeshadow duo. I get everyday use out of them
Amber M.
This is not too bad. The colors are not bold, but if you're looking for an every day neutral look it's definitely worth it for the price.
Yelaidy S.
santiago
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neutral colors ohhhhhhhh yesssss please ! It has a nice price ! They are pigment and i used brushes to apply it
Denise P.
Produto com uma ótima combinação de cores, boa durabilidade, e ótima pigmentação. Cumpre com o prometido:)
Maariyah H.
Thornaby
This eyeshadow is AMAZING! I love the fact that they comes in a huge range of colours, Amazing and worth it
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?