BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Miranda F.
son muy buenas estas sombras, ya que tienen dos colores y son muy practicas, su picmento es muy bueno y me gusta
Floor M.
Hermoso, por donde vivo no lo consigo mas asique trsto de no usarlo siempre, pero no piedovya casi se me acaba
Mayara C.
Perfeita! Faz um esfumado maravilhoso! Textura e cheiro bons e ótima aderência e pigmentação. Durabilidade boa!
Matheus B.
É uma marca ótima em relação a qualquer tipo de maquiagem. As sombras da Maybelline tem uma boa piguimentação!
Yelaidy S.
santiago
Neutral colors ohhhhhhhh yesssss please ! It has a nice price ! They are pigment and i used brushes to apply it
Noelia G.
They are not too great like other products but considering the price (it´s not too expensive) it is approved.
Kimberly M.
This shadow duo I like it because I can take it everywhere without being burdened with my palette of shadows.
Denise P.
Produto com uma ótima combinação de cores, boa durabilidade, e ótima pigmentação. Cumpre com o prometido:)
anais f.
Muy buena encuentro que todo esto es un siete. es fantastica toda su picmentacion y me encanta demasiado
}
nabila s.
Maybelline products are allowed best. this eyeshadow color is nice .it's good for natural skin make-up
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?