BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Alejandro P.
mi mom le encanta ese tipo de sombra dice que es la mejor nada como esa la hace sentir mas joven y fuerte la recomienda
Evelyn S.
Pwrfeita. Cor e cobertura,otima textura. Adorei o produto e recomendo para quem gosta de cores neuttas e boa fixação
Lucy C.
These are good eyeshadows and have a good colour.but they don't have a lot of pigmentation and that lets them down !
Mackenzie H.
This product is awesome i love the pigmentation of the colours good for accents or base, can be used in so many ways
yc n.
The formula is really soft and I love the teal color it just spoke to me plus it was on clearance I had to get it.
Elin G.
Its good but I don't use it so much, I feel like I have better options than this one, but I can see people use it.
Débora S.
Acreúna
Òtimo produto de ótima qualidade, tem uma pigmentação extraordinária, prefeito pra que gosta de ser mais discreta .
Nabila B.
I have this too. But I don't use it but I suppose it's good. I just bought it a week ago... but didn't use it yet
Miranda F.
son muy buenas estas sombras, ya que tienen dos colores y son muy practicas, su picmento es muy bueno y me gusta
Nicole C.
linda sombra de ojos me encanta hace notar bien los ojos y no se corre, por lo cual es perfecta pa la piel grasa.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?