BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
erica f.
These eye shadows are really affordable, and something really great to try! I love all the rose and mauve colours, and 2 in one is always a bonus to me! great to keep in your bag just in case of a quick fix!
Tiffany M.
I find the selection is okay, but i don't always find what i am looking for. Not my first choice to purchase but if i really like the colouring ill go for it. The price could be better for the small amount you get
Ivy F.
The colors are lovely but you need to build it up in order to get that rich color you desire. It is chalky and it does now work very good for me. So disappointing.
Jeevita D.
would like to prove it I imagine this well and prove that mark is well and hope that also this well and the color looks nice and easy to handle
It has two pretty colors in it and i use both frequently. they stay on for a long time . the cobination between two of these is beautiful and i like it.
Nabila B.
I have this too. But I don't use it but I suppose it's good. I just bought it a week ago... but didn't use it yet
Miranda F.
Best dual eyeshadow out of all the drugstore brands. Goes on very silky and smooth. i love the nude palette as its very sheen.
Chetna S.
India
This is an amazing neutral pallet which provides amazing natural makeup look. I use this as a base for my smokey eye as well...
Flávia M.
Novara, Italia
I like everything about this. Got 2 basic colors, very usefull and fixes really well on my skin.
Andrea A.
Calgary, AB
Great quality and great colours. I love Maybelline. Goes on easy and has great saying power.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?