BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Amber M.
This is not too bad. The colors are not bold, but if you're looking for an every day neutral look it's definitely worth it for the price.
Probando E.
Tiene una pigmentacion muy buena. Como es doble color se pueden combinar y difuminar para llegar a un maquillaje muy bonito y sensual.
Melissa S.
Niagara Falls
Works great! Lasts long and doesn't fade throughout the day. I would highly recommend and it's fairly inexpensive which is great!
Elaine F.
ribeirao das neves
gente nao tem nada igual que essas sobras. adorei elas sao otimas .. a cor ee incrivel muito lindas., os olhos ficam incriveis
Miranda F.
Best dual eyeshadow out of all the drugstore brands. Goes on very silky and smooth. i love the nude palette as its very sheen.
Chetna S.
India
This is an amazing neutral pallet which provides amazing natural makeup look. I use this as a base for my smokey eye as well...
Karla O.
did not like it since it didnt last long enough nice package but didnt like the ending texture to it. nice colours though
bella l.
Love Maybelline pigment and formula! great for day to night. do wear of after a few hours tho but good quality for money
Nektaria A.
They are super pigmented . You can create a look with just one product. I really like them and they are so easy to use.
Karen N.
Curicó
I love! It looks super good, and I love that it brings a shade with glitter, in addition it is a super beautiful color
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?