BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Andreea M.
Ploiesti
This one is really good. I have used it for a long time and I am really impresed My eyes are blue and the colors make a wonderful match with my eyes. It worth all of the money. It awesome and so beautiful. I recommend it.
Eve-marie A.
Quebec
This eye shadow is very pigmented you don't need to put a lot of the profuct on you're brush to have a beautiful makeup

Also I love the fact that's a little bit creamy
Melisa F.
Scarborough, ON
I love the neutral colours of this line of makeup. it goes on nice and smooth, and is great for daywear, or a light evening out on the town. It is a must have for my make up kit!
Lynn G.
I found for the colour to show I had to re apply numerous amounts of time. I get that it's the nude one, but if I wanted zero tint of colour I would put nothing on. Once it did seem to show it looked more yellow than anything
Marian A.
Two basic colors to heighten the look, the blue for the eyelid, ideal for when we use a jean and the color sturgeon to give him depth you can use it in addition in any occasion, in addition his presentation is practical because you can take her in your purse
Michael J. C.
Cidra
Esta paleta de sombras es muy buena y muy innovadora. Me encantan los colores plateado y purpura muy pigmentados y con una imagen perfecta. Me fascina el la pigmentación de esta paleta. Esta sirve para trabajos excelentes en los ojos y en especifico en el parpado móvil.
Carly G.
These were not the greatest, which was a bummer. the swatches on my hand felt really soft and buttery so I was excited to try them on my eyes but that was short lived. they did not feel the same richness and pigmentation on my eyes as they did on my hand. it was hard to get a good colour payoff. SKIP THESE
Em K.
Upton, Chester
Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
For a cheap eyeshadow this product gives you good pigment for your money. While I prefer other brands (MAC, Shiseido, etc), if I need a colour for one time wear I look to cheaper drugstore brands and this one delivers.
erica f.
These eye shadows are really affordable, and something really great to try! I love all the rose and mauve colours, and 2 in one is always a bonus to me! great to keep in your bag just in case of a quick fix!
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?