BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sofia B.
Me fas-ci-na con eso lo digo TODO. De verdad está muy genial la naturalidad con la que te deja este maquillaje,su acabado es perfecto,me encanta!
Gillian G.
St Catharines
I love the colours of this! One of my favorite combinations. Great price, it lasts a long time, and it's the perfect size to carry in your purse
Daniela H.
Maybelline is one of my favourite 'drugstore' brands, it is easy to use and stays on all day. I have green to hazel eyes and this eyeshadow brings out the color exceptionally well, It's very pigmented and have a beautiful shimmer, I recommend
mary isabel q.
marbelline tiene muy buenos productos, su maquillaje creo yo son de los mejores, en mascara de pestañas solo las marcas de nombre se le compara
Jeevita D.
would like to prove it I imagine this well and prove that mark is well and hope that also this well and the color looks nice and easy to handle
genna A.
I like the colour of these when I bought it it can deliver easily worn as a simple look but you can turn it in to a realy nice smokey effect
María José C.
fascinates me is super easy to use leaves an incredible finish can take anywhere without problem but it is a bit expensive and hard to get
aysla O.
Minas Gerais
Essa sombra é a mais ideal para você que ama fazer aquele esfumado de deixar de boca aberta. Ótimas cores e um pequeno brilho impecável.
Perfecto para una noche importante para ocuparlo en la noche la cobertura es de muy buena calidad como todos los productos de esta marca
Soundarya G.
With a eye primer..it's always good to go ahead..My personal favorite..only thing is few more shades needs to be included..Hence 3 stars
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?