BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Noelia G.
They are not too great like other products but considering the price (it´s not too expensive) it is approved.
Chantal L.
Charlottetown, PE
This is a nice eyeshadow palette for the price it takes 2 times applying to great pigment of the color
Kétyla C.
Incrível, alta qualidade e durabilidade sem comparação, sem contar no preço extremamente acessível
Denise M.
Didn't really like this product. It was to simple and didn't give dramatic look I was looking for.
Aline M.
Bom a sombra boa pra tirar e tem a cores muito bonitas a linha de qualidade a embalagem é fofa
tanzil s.
Love maybelline affordable and soo awesum i used it so many times i just feel its awesum
Chalia L.
miami
I think I really like the product is one of my current favorites is powerful and strong
Vicki T.
This product is amazing! The color, the pigmentation, all!! Plus its matte. I'm in love
Clara O.
I love this product! Love the colors it have, also the presentation! It's easy to apply
Katrina L.
I have this eye shadow, but I don't use it very much anymore. I used to use it when I was a bit younger & liked the darker colours more. I know like to use the more neutral colours now. If I'm going out somewhere that requires a darker look, I might still dip into this palette. If you're into the darker colours, this is a good starter for you. Its also reasonably priced
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?