BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Eleonore A.
You never need too much eye shadow do you? So why not try a double color one? Small, good value and perfect for all kinds of situations. That is definitely one to have in your makeup bag!
Marian A.
Milwaukee, WI
Two basic colors to heighten the look, the blue for the eyelid, ideal for when we use a jean and the color sturgeon to give him depth you can use it in addition in any occasion, in addition his presentation is practical because you can take her in your purse
Ivy F.
The colors are lovely but you need to build it up in order to get that rich color you desire. It is chalky and it does now work very good for me. So disappointing.
Carolinne G.
Cancún
Cremosa, de lujo y Devine una necesidad para esas noches cuando usted quiere ver como una reina .. mucho de color pigmentada duradera que se suma al glamour de la noche.
Lynn G.
Dartmouth, NS
Great drugstore eyeshadow. Very bendable. Great pigment. This duo shadow has a great transition shade and light crease shade. Makes a very light eyeshadow look.
Mina E.
Belgrade
Fairly pigmented and very easy to apply. Considering the price range, it is a very good drugstore product. I would recommend it for occasional, "last resort" use.
Angela_Refuente R.
Antipolo city
i think that this one is one of my most favorite product of maybeline because it is so fugmented and long lasting whith has a.erfect color.like.me..thankful😍😘
I really love this product because make me look my miracle attractive and i can use that in the morning, afternoon or night, I use that product frequently
It has two pretty colors in it and i use both frequently. they stay on for a long time . the cobination between two of these is beautiful and i like it.
Gillian G.
St Catharines
I love the colours of this! One of my favorite combinations. Great price, it lasts a long time, and it's the perfect size to carry in your purse
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?