BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Beverly W.
Milton, NS
Maybelline eye shadow is my favorite of the drug store brands. I love the colour payoff and fair lasting ability. Easy to apply and use and looks great every time!
Tiffany M.
I find the selection is okay, but i don't always find what i am looking for. Not my first choice to purchase but if i really like the colouring ill go for it. The price could be better for the small amount you get
Zuly H.
Mantenerse arreglada, guapa siempre sera algo que nosotras las mujeres nunca descuidaremos, este producto es uno de los básicos ya que tiene los colores que por lo general siempre ocupamos
Eleonore A.
You never need too much eye shadow do you? So why not try a double color one? Small, good value and perfect for all kinds of situations. That is definitely one to have in your makeup bag!
Ivy F.
The colors are lovely but you need to build it up in order to get that rich color you desire. It is chalky and it does now work very good for me. So disappointing.
Carolinne G.
Cancún
Cremosa, de lujo y Devine una necesidad para esas noches cuando usted quiere ver como una reina .. mucho de color pigmentada duradera que se suma al glamour de la noche.
Mina E.
Belgrade
Fairly pigmented and very easy to apply. Considering the price range, it is a very good drugstore product. I would recommend it for occasional, "last resort" use.
Angela_Refuente R.
Antipolo city
i think that this one is one of my most favorite product of maybeline because it is so fugmented and long lasting whith has a.erfect color.like.me..thankful😍😘
I really love this product because make me look my miracle attractive and i can use that in the morning, afternoon or night, I use that product frequently
It has two pretty colors in it and i use both frequently. they stay on for a long time . the cobination between two of these is beautiful and i like it.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?