BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Andrea d.
Meycauyan, Bulacan
This eyeshadow is very pigmented and it is so good because you don't need to put more products in your eyelids because they are all pigmented. It is vey affordable and It works good and has a very good finish and much better if you blended it very well with the other colors.
Allâa T.
This one is really beautiful, love the color, love how it looks like, the price is good, it's affordable, I don't use a lot of eyeshadows so I can't tell if it's best than or worst than. I bought it in Amazon, I'd recommend this if you're going for a natural look.
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
For a cheap eyeshadow this product gives you good pigment for your money. While I prefer other brands (MAC, Shiseido, etc), if I need a colour for one time wear I look to cheaper drugstore brands and this one delivers.
Trupthi M.
Maybelline's eyeshadows are really amazing and do not look cakey at all if applied correctly. These two shades in this palette are really good for a smokey eye look or just to add a little drama to your look. Highly recommend this!
Beverly W.
Milton, NS
Maybelline eye shadow is my favorite of the drug store brands. I love the colour payoff and fair lasting ability. Easy to apply and use and looks great every time!
Tiffany M.
I find the selection is okay, but i don't always find what i am looking for. Not my first choice to purchase but if i really like the colouring ill go for it. The price could be better for the small amount you get
Melisa A.
Scarborough, ON
I love the neutral colours of this line of makeup. it goes on nice and smooth, and is great for daywear, or a light evening out on the town. It is a must have for my make up kit!
Zuly H.
Mantenerse arreglada, guapa siempre sera algo que nosotras las mujeres nunca descuidaremos, este producto es uno de los básicos ya que tiene los colores que por lo general siempre ocupamos
Eleonore A.
You never need too much eye shadow do you? So why not try a double color one? Small, good value and perfect for all kinds of situations. That is definitely one to have in your makeup bag!
Marian A.
Milwaukee, WI
Two basic colors to heighten the look, the blue for the eyelid, ideal for when we use a jean and the color sturgeon to give him depth you can use it in addition in any occasion, in addition his presentation is practical because you can take her in your purse
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?