BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Anna T.
Avondale, AZ
These are great! Not only is the work done for you as far as pairing up the colors they have great pigmentation. Plus I love the cute little compact.. perfect for storing and taking on the go!
Tj G.
Alamogordo, NM
I swore by the amethyst powder version of this in high school and when they came out with the creams I knew it would be something I kept around. They are well pigmented and very flattering!
Silvia A.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this for my brows or for colorful eyeliner it's amazing the color is beautiful defiantly recommend for eyebrows very creamy and smooth like peanut butter will be buying again ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Danielle G.
Greenfield, IN
I love this eyeshadow. It looks very natural. I don't like when it looks like I've got a ton of makeup on and this definitely doesn't do that. It's a subtle but pretty addition to everyday makeup
Amanda G.
Grand Rapids, MI
The one that i had bought i didnt realize that it had so much glitter in the shadow and the retailer that i bought it from wouldnt let me return or even exchange it for a mate kind.
Teresa W.
Port Charlotte, FL
The eye color studio is incredible with the most vibrant colors. There is a color for  every occasion. This shadow stays in place for a fresh makeup look all day.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA
Great shadows. There super creamy and pigmented. I love using it to do a cut crease look on my eye and it's amazing how it builds up and stays on my eye all day.
Manda W.
Vancouver, WA
I love these maybelline fusion eye shadows. This color is very pretty. This eyeshadow is also heavily pigmented. It really depends on how heavy you want the blue but a little goes a long way.
Dayre R.
This product is great for a quick makeup look. If you just want to put something on your lids before heading out the door these are the best applied and blended out with fingers. It only last for a few hours before wearing off. I think would work better on dry skin and my recommendation is to put some concealer or primer on the lids first to try to make it last longer.
Heather M.
Not really a fan of Maybelline. The pigment isn't good and blending is always a nightmare. I guess I am just spoiled with good quality eye shadows these past few years. With that said though, I did use them for several years and made them work. You most def. can achieve a high quality look with a good eye primer and good brush.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?