BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Mandi B.
Super disappointed in these. I heard raving reviews on Maybelline cream shadows, and I did not find them easy to work with. They were fine as a base and had amazing pigment and were long lasting, but forget about trying to blend them!
brittany f.
better then top brands! I love this! Such a great product, it met my expectations. It can be found in many stores and online. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their products. I recommend to others!
Ashley B.
I love Maybelline products! I feel like for the price and the lasting stay it is well worth the money! Maybelline is my go to drug store makeup and this is just another great product from them! I would definitely recommend it!
Grace V.
Lexington
Great pigments!! I love wearing this toa night out.. It last pretty long when dancing around and sweating all night for a dark color but the white and the sapphire go well together!! Love using this for my cut creases
Michelle E.
Lost Creek, WV
Maybelline is a classic which never goes out of style especially with this duo. It is great priced and compared to top name brands of cosmetics. I always love to have these duos in my purse for those touch up moments.
Gladys N.
This product really goes with the price. It's good, nice and cheap !! What else to ask? HAHA. Pigments very well and its texture is fine, I like it since it is not dusty. I would buy it again and again. recommended.
Sandra S.
I love the texture of these shadows! They are super pigmented and just feel very interesting when applying. I love that there is 2 shades in one pan because it lets you create a look with just one product.
Bree M.
It's such a pretty color and it has great color pay off! I tried it with and without a prier and I couldn't even tell much of a difference! It works better with your fingers than it does brushes though.
Alisha G.
Cape Coral, FL
The teal was a little too dark for me I prefer stuttle colors but wanted something different . Will give to a friend who likes bright colors . I have brown eyes I think would look better for blues eyes
Maryncia A.
It's not as pigmented as other eyeshadows but I can't complain I started of with Maybelline products and still use their products. If you want a natural look I would totally get this rose rush color.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?