BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Silvia A.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this for my brows or for colorful eyeliner it's amazing the color is beautiful defiantly recommend for eyebrows very creamy and smooth like peanut butter will be buying again ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Danielle G.
Greenfield, IN
I love this eyeshadow. It looks very natural. I don't like when it looks like I've got a ton of makeup on and this definitely doesn't do that. It's a subtle but pretty addition to everyday makeup
Amanda G.
Grand Rapids, MI
The one that i had bought i didnt realize that it had so much glitter in the shadow and the retailer that i bought it from wouldnt let me return or even exchange it for a mate kind.
Teresa W.
Port Charlotte, FL
The eye color studio is incredible with the most vibrant colors. There is a color for  every occasion. This shadow stays in place for a fresh makeup look all day.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA
Great shadows. There super creamy and pigmented. I love using it to do a cut crease look on my eye and it's amazing how it builds up and stays on my eye all day.
Amazing colors with superb quality! They go so well together and would work well separate or together. First time user turned repeat buyer. All in all it's a good product which I will buy again and would recommend!
Manda W.
Vancouver, WA
I love these maybelline fusion eye shadows. This color is very pretty. This eyeshadow is also heavily pigmented. It really depends on how heavy you want the blue but a little goes a long way.
Dayre R.
Miami , FL
This product is great for a quick makeup look. If you just want to put something on your lids before heading out the door these are the best applied and blended out with fingers. It only last for a few hours before wearing off. I think would work better on dry skin and my recommendation is to put some concealer or primer on the lids first to try to make it last longer.
Heather M.
Not really a fan of Maybelline. The pigment isn't good and blending is always a nightmare. I guess I am just spoiled with good quality eye shadows these past few years. With that said though, I did use them for several years and made them work. You most def. can achieve a high quality look with a good eye primer and good brush.
Alaina T.
These were terrible. They totally lacked in pigmentation and even if you did happen to get some pigment out of it, it would last a whole 20 minutes and be gone. These were a total waste of money if you want a cream shadow, get one of he color tattoos cause these are awful.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?