BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Mina E.
Belgrade
Fairly pigmented and very easy to apply. Considering the price range, it is a very good drugstore product. I would recommend it for occasional, "last resort" use.
I really love this product because make me look my miracle attractive and i can use that in the morning, afternoon or night, I use that product frequently
Gillian G.
St Catharines
I love the colours of this! One of my favorite combinations. Great price, it lasts a long time, and it's the perfect size to carry in your purse
mary isabel q.
marbelline tiene muy buenos productos, su maquillaje creo yo son de los mejores, en mascara de pestañas solo las marcas de nombre se le compara
María José C.
fascinates me is super easy to use leaves an incredible finish can take anywhere without problem but it is a bit expensive and hard to get
Perfecto para una noche importante para ocuparlo en la noche la cobertura es de muy buena calidad como todos los productos de esta marca
Soundarya G.
With a eye primer..it's always good to go ahead..My personal favorite..only thing is few more shades needs to be included..Hence 3 stars
aysla O.
Minas Gerais
Essa sombra é a mais ideal para você que ama fazer aquele esfumado de deixar de boca aberta. Ótimas cores e um pequeno brilho impecável.
Probando E.
Tiene una pigmentacion muy buena. Como es doble color se pueden combinar y difuminar para llegar a un maquillaje muy bonito y sensual.
Melissa S.
Niagara Falls
Works great! Lasts long and doesn't fade throughout the day. I would highly recommend and it's fairly inexpensive which is great!
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?