BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Em K.
Upton, Chester
Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat
maryory c.
Me encantan estas sombras de Maybelline, sus colores son intensos, perdurables, faciles de aplicar, rinden con un toque solamente la que lo hace que te duren por mucho mas tiempo en tu mesa de maquillaje, estos colores son ideales para hacerte un buen ahumado de ojos.
ivonne u.
Miami

They are the basic shades every girl needs . They are versatile and useful for all occasions. The case is comfortable to carry in your wallet . I like the color and aesthetics. The price is affordable and friendly. The quality may be higher but for me is fine
Courtney G.
These products compliment each other and you can create a wearable smokey eye look with these products . I love the fact that they are very blendable and therefore are very easy to use and quick to apply and don't have to spend ages blending like some
herllin N.
Que el azul es tan hermosa! No podía tener suficiente de forma audaz y llamativo que era, y ome barrido de la escobilla que la cobertura increíble. El otro color es agradable para mezclar con otras tonalidades más cerca de él, pero se aplica igual de bien que el azul y realmente hace que los ojos azules pop.
Amy M.
Sherwoodpark
I bought this on sale and have used it maybe twice. It does not go on nicely, swatched very very sheer, and feels sticky. The lighter color looked like dirt. Definitely not what I was expecting, I will not be re-purchasing.
erica f.
These eye shadows are really affordable, and something really great to try! I love all the rose and mauve colours, and 2 in one is always a bonus to me! great to keep in your bag just in case of a quick fix!
Andrea d.
Meycauyan, Bulacan
This eyeshadow is very pigmented and it is so good because you don't need to put more products in your eyelids because they are all pigmented. It is vey affordable and It works good and has a very good finish and much better if you blended it very well with the other colors.
Allâa T.
This one is really beautiful, love the color, love how it looks like, the price is good, it's affordable, I don't use a lot of eyeshadows so I can't tell if it's best than or worst than. I bought it in Amazon, I'd recommend this if you're going for a natural look.
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
For a cheap eyeshadow this product gives you good pigment for your money. While I prefer other brands (MAC, Shiseido, etc), if I need a colour for one time wear I look to cheaper drugstore brands and this one delivers.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?