BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Natalia V.
Hace tiempo vengo comprando sombras de esta marca y estos dúos con muy lindos! no pigmentan mucho y el packaging no es tan glamoroso, pero es muy práctico y transportable que lo más importante! A este producto lo compré en una farmacia común, por lo general otros productos de esta marca también se encuentran fácilmente en Farmacias.
Carly G.
These were not the greatest, which was a bummer. the swatches on my hand felt really soft and buttery so I was excited to try them on my eyes but that was short lived. they did not feel the same richness and pigmentation on my eyes as they did on my hand. it was hard to get a good colour payoff. SKIP THESE
Laura M.
solânea
Olá pessoal da MAYBELLINE. Gostaria muito de testar esse produto. E falar sobre ele no meu novo canal no YouTube. Querooo muito iniciar o meu canal no YouTube falando sobre os produtos da MAYBELLINE. E então vocês aceitam ?
Em K.
Upton, Chester
maryory c.
Me encantan estas sombras de Maybelline, sus colores son intensos, perdurables, faciles de aplicar, rinden con un toque solamente la que lo hace que te duren por mucho mas tiempo en tu mesa de maquillaje, estos colores son ideales para hacerte un buen ahumado de ojos.
ivonne u.
Miami

They are the basic shades every girl needs . They are versatile and useful for all occasions. The case is comfortable to carry in your wallet . I like the color and aesthetics. The price is affordable and friendly. The quality may be higher but for me is fine
Courtney G.
These products compliment each other and you can create a wearable smokey eye look with these products . I love the fact that they are very blendable and therefore are very easy to use and quick to apply and don't have to spend ages blending like some
herllin N.
Que el azul es tan hermosa! No podía tener suficiente de forma audaz y llamativo que era, y ome barrido de la escobilla que la cobertura increíble. El otro color es agradable para mezclar con otras tonalidades más cerca de él, pero se aplica igual de bien que el azul y realmente hace que los ojos azules pop.
Amy M.
Sherwoodpark
I bought this on sale and have used it maybe twice. It does not go on nicely, swatched very very sheer, and feels sticky. The lighter color looked like dirt. Definitely not what I was expecting, I will not be re-purchasing.
erica f.
These eye shadows are really affordable, and something really great to try! I love all the rose and mauve colours, and 2 in one is always a bonus to me! great to keep in your bag just in case of a quick fix!
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?