BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Chrisara T.
Guelph, ON
This Maybelline - Colour Molten by EyeStudio in the shades Rose/Haze 306 is so amazing!!
Applies very easily, the colors compliment each other well.
Very pretty, with just the right amount of shimmer.
Andreea M.
Ploiesti
This one is really good. I have used it for a long time and I am really impresed My eyes are blue and the colors make a wonderful match with my eyes. It worth all of the money. It awesome and so beautiful. I recommend it.
Eve-marie A.
Quebec
This eye shadow is very pigmented you don't need to put a lot of the profuct on you're brush to have a beautiful makeup

Also I love the fact that's a little bit creamy
Ninna Javi Kalani A.
santiago de chile
If you're new in the make up world, it going to help you to make the "fusion" effect, is very simple but fabulous, and you can bring it in your bag, backpack or anywhere
Lynn G.
I found for the colour to show I had to re apply numerous amounts of time. I get that it's the nude one, but if I wanted zero tint of colour I would put nothing on. Once it did seem to show it looked more yellow than anything
Katrina L.
I have this eye shadow, but I don't use it very much anymore. I used to use it when I was a bit younger & liked the darker colours more. I know like to use the more neutral colours now. If I'm going out somewhere that requires a darker look, I might still dip into this palette. If you're into the darker colours, this is a good starter for you. Its also reasonably priced
Beth W.
These colours are SO pigmented. A little goes a long way. That blue is so gorgeous! I couldn't get enough of how bold and eyecatching it was, and ome sweep of the brush provided amazing coverage. The other colour is nice to mix with other shades closer to it, but it applies just as well as the blue and really makes blue eyes pop.
Jasmin L.
Offenburg
It's a beautful pigmented eyeshadow duo which is just perfect for a trasition colour or to slightly contour your eyelid. I'm sure you could make it even more rich in colour by using some setting spray on your brush but the pigmentation on a dry brush usually is enough to make you eye pop. I can totally recommend it especially since it's not pricey at all.
Megan A.
Maybelline is one of my favourite 'drugstore' brands. Their eyeshadows and quite pigmented and I love their duo sets. I bought mine at target, but I'm sure they could be found at stores like big W/coles/ priceline / etc. probably wouldn't buy again because the colour didn't suit my eye colour.
Sandra G.
Este producto es ideal para un maquillaje rápido. Si lo que desea es poner algo en sus párpados antes de salir por la puerta de estos son los mejores aplica y se mezcla con los dedos. Es sólo duran unas pocas horas antes de que desaparecen. Creo que funcionaría mejor sobre la piel seca y mi recomendación es poner un poco de corrector o imprimación en los párpados primero en tratar de hacer que dure más tiempo.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?