BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ninna Javi Kalani A.
santiago de chile
If you're new in the make up world, it going to help you to make the "fusion" effect, is very simple but fabulous, and you can bring it in your bag, backpack or anywhere
Lynn G.
I found for the colour to show I had to re apply numerous amounts of time. I get that it's the nude one, but if I wanted zero tint of colour I would put nothing on. Once it did seem to show it looked more yellow than anything
Marian A.
milwaukee, WI
Two basic colors to heighten the look, the blue for the eyelid, ideal for when we use a jean and the color sturgeon to give him depth you can use it in addition in any occasion, in addition his presentation is practical because you can take her in your purse
Michael J. C.
Cidra
Esta paleta de sombras es muy buena y muy innovadora. Me encantan los colores plateado y purpura muy pigmentados y con una imagen perfecta. Me fascina el la pigmentación de esta paleta. Esta sirve para trabajos excelentes en los ojos y en especifico en el parpado móvil.
Beth W.
These colours are SO pigmented. A little goes a long way. That blue is so gorgeous! I couldn't get enough of how bold and eyecatching it was, and ome sweep of the brush provided amazing coverage. The other colour is nice to mix with other shades closer to it, but it applies just as well as the blue and really makes blue eyes pop.
Megan A.
Maybelline is one of my favourite 'drugstore' brands. Their eyeshadows and quite pigmented and I love their duo sets. I bought mine at target, but I'm sure they could be found at stores like big W/coles/ priceline / etc. probably wouldn't buy again because the colour didn't suit my eye colour.
Sandra G.
Este producto es ideal para un maquillaje rápido. Si lo que desea es poner algo en sus párpados antes de salir por la puerta de estos son los mejores aplica y se mezcla con los dedos. Es sólo duran unas pocas horas antes de que desaparecen. Creo que funcionaría mejor sobre la piel seca y mi recomendación es poner un poco de corrector o imprimación en los párpados primero en tratar de hacer que dure más tiempo.
Natalia V.
Hace tiempo vengo comprando sombras de esta marca y estos dúos con muy lindos! no pigmentan mucho y el packaging no es tan glamoroso, pero es muy práctico y transportable que lo más importante! A este producto lo compré en una farmacia común, por lo general otros productos de esta marca también se encuentran fácilmente en Farmacias.
Carly G.
These were not the greatest, which was a bummer. the swatches on my hand felt really soft and buttery so I was excited to try them on my eyes but that was short lived. they did not feel the same richness and pigmentation on my eyes as they did on my hand. it was hard to get a good colour payoff. SKIP THESE
Laura M.
solânea
Olá pessoal da MAYBELLINE. Gostaria muito de testar esse produto. E falar sobre ele no meu novo canal no YouTube. Querooo muito iniciar o meu canal no YouTube falando sobre os produtos da MAYBELLINE. E então vocês aceitam ?
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?