BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Andrea d.
Meycauyan, Bulacan
This eyeshadow is very pigmented and it is so good because you don't need to put more products in your eyelids because they are all pigmented. It is vey affordable and It works good and has a very good finish and much better if you blended it very well with the other colors.
Allâa T.
This one is really beautiful, love the color, love how it looks like, the price is good, it's affordable, I don't use a lot of eyeshadows so I can't tell if it's best than or worst than. I bought it in Amazon, I'd recommend this if you're going for a natural look.
ivonne u.
Miami

They are the basic shades every girl needs . They are versatile and useful for all occasions. The case is comfortable to carry in your wallet . I like the color and aesthetics. The price is affordable and friendly. The quality may be higher but for me is fine
Courtney G.
These products compliment each other and you can create a wearable smokey eye look with these products . I love the fact that they are very blendable and therefore are very easy to use and quick to apply and don't have to spend ages blending like some
Laura M.
solânea
Olá pessoal da MAYBELLINE. Gostaria muito de testar esse produto. E falar sobre ele no meu novo canal no YouTube. Querooo muito iniciar o meu canal no YouTube falando sobre os produtos da MAYBELLINE. E então vocês aceitam ?
Amy M.
Sherwoodpark
I bought this on sale and have used it maybe twice. It does not go on nicely, swatched very very sheer, and feels sticky. The lighter color looked like dirt. Definitely not what I was expecting, I will not be re-purchasing.
Zuly H.
Mantenerse arreglada, guapa siempre sera algo que nosotras las mujeres nunca descuidaremos, este producto es uno de los básicos ya que tiene los colores que por lo general siempre ocupamos
Eleonore A.
You never need too much eye shadow do you? So why not try a double color one? Small, good value and perfect for all kinds of situations. That is definitely one to have in your makeup bag!
Ninna Javi Kalani A.
santiago de chile
If you're new in the make up world, it going to help you to make the "fusion" effect, is very simple but fabulous, and you can bring it in your bag, backpack or anywhere
Beverly W.
Milton, NS
Maybelline eye shadow is my favorite of the drug store brands. I love the colour payoff and fair lasting ability. Easy to apply and use and looks great every time!
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?