BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Erica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually liked these more than I thought I would. I like how you get a light color that would look good on the lid to a darker color that you can use in the crease or in your outer v. I don't think you can create an entire eye look with it but it still works!
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
This eyeshadow is great. No fallout, long lasting. The shade is gorgeous. I highly recommend this shadow. Price is on point too.
kimberly m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister bought me this from the 99¢ store and I.can't wait to use it .. The Brown is a nice shade and the pink side needs work but buildable if you use a base. The shares are really soft to the touch from swatching
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have blue eyes and I am always looking for shadows that will add a pop to my eyes. I was drawn to this product by the colors. I liked the texture of the shadow. It went on smooth as silk and stayed on all day. I loved how the two colors blended on my eyelids and gave me just the pop that I desired.
Jasmin L.
Offenburg
It's a beautful pigmented eyeshadow duo which is just perfect for a trasition colour or to slightly contour your eyelid. I'm sure you could make it even more rich in colour by using some setting spray on your brush but the pigmentation on a dry brush usually is enough to make you eye pop. I can totally recommend it especially since it's not pricey at all.
Natalia V.
Hace tiempo vengo comprando sombras de esta marca y estos dúos con muy lindos! no pigmentan mucho y el packaging no es tan glamoroso, pero es muy práctico y transportable que lo más importante! A este producto lo compré en una farmacia común, por lo general otros productos de esta marca también se encuentran fácilmente en Farmacias.
Beth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colours are SO pigmented. A little goes a long way. That blue is so gorgeous! I couldn't get enough of how bold and eyecatching it was, and ome sweep of the brush provided amazing coverage. The other colour is nice to mix with other shades closer to it, but it applies just as well as the blue and really makes blue eyes pop.
Ana S.
These colours are SO pigmented. A little goes a long way. That blue is so gorgeous! I couldn't get enough of how bold and eyecatching it was, and one sweep of the brush provided amazing coverage. The other colour is nice to mix with other shades closer to it, but it applies just as well as the blue and really makes blue eyes pop.
herllin N.
Que el azul es tan hermosa! No podía tener suficiente de forma audaz y llamativo que era, y ome barrido de la escobilla que la cobertura increíble. El otro color es agradable para mezclar con otras tonalidades más cerca de él, pero se aplica igual de bien que el azul y realmente hace que los ojos azules pop.
Megan A.
Maybelline is one of my favourite 'drugstore' brands. Their eyeshadows and quite pigmented and I love their duo sets. I bought mine at target, but I'm sure they could be found at stores like big W/coles/ priceline / etc. probably wouldn't buy again because the colour didn't suit my eye colour.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?