BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Mayra A.
Horizon City, TX
Pretty colors and so fun to use I really like them and they are so easy to use.
Elizabeth A.
This is good for a different look and it stays on for a long amount of time
Katelyn F.
Such pretty colors. I love it. Puts on beautifully & Comes off beautifully.
Chrisara T.
Guelph, ON
This Maybelline - Colour Molten by EyeStudio in the shades Rose/Haze 306 is so amazing!!
Applies very easily, the colors compliment each other well.
Very pretty, with just the right amount of shimmer.
Katrina L.
I have this eye shadow, but I don't use it very much anymore. I used to use it when I was a bit younger & liked the darker colours more. I know like to use the more neutral colours now. If I'm going out somewhere that requires a darker look, I might still dip into this palette. If you're into the darker colours, this is a good starter for you. Its also reasonably priced
Jasmin L.
Offenburg
It's a beautful pigmented eyeshadow duo which is just perfect for a trasition colour or to slightly contour your eyelid. I'm sure you could make it even more rich in colour by using some setting spray on your brush but the pigmentation on a dry brush usually is enough to make you eye pop. I can totally recommend it especially since it's not pricey at all.
Andreea M.
Ploiesti
This one is really good. I have used it for a long time and I am really impresed My eyes are blue and the colors make a wonderful match with my eyes. It worth all of the money. It awesome and so beautiful. I recommend it.
Eve-marie A.
Quebec
This eye shadow is very pigmented you don't need to put a lot of the profuct on you're brush to have a beautiful makeup

Also I love the fact that's a little bit creamy
Trupthi M.
Maybelline's eyeshadows are really amazing and do not look cakey at all if applied correctly. These two shades in this palette are really good for a smokey eye look or just to add a little drama to your look. Highly recommend this!
Melisa F.
Scarborough, ON
I love the neutral colours of this line of makeup. it goes on nice and smooth, and is great for daywear, or a light evening out on the town. It is a must have for my make up kit!
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?