BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Amanda F.
Gilmer, TX
It's cute and lasts pretty long but not an all day type of look... a little dark
Carmen M.
Newark, NJ
Good product ! Mi mamá lo usa, y le gustan mucho. Lo lleva usando como un mes !
Lois D.
Smithtown, NY
Easy to apply. Colors blend nicely. Stays on long without looking worn. Subtle.
Jessica C.
The eyeshadow is very shimmery and creamy. Doesn't really go on bright though.
Mayra A.
Horizon City, TX
Pretty colors and so fun to use I really like them and they are so easy to use.
Katelyn F.
Such pretty colors. I love it. Puts on beautifully & Comes off beautifully.
Elizabeth A.
This is good for a different look and it stays on for a long amount of time
Amber T.
I think that the products of maybelline are amazing and sorry for my slelling I struggle with my writhing, I am hopping to descover more and more new make up witch I have tryed yet and be lucky enough to be sent some. I just wanna thank this website for everything I think they are truest amazing ❤️
Saffron M.
This is a beautiful pallet I love it!! It’s grate for party looks or a fashionable look I definitely recommend it!!! It’s so pretty and the formula is so smooth!! It’s crazy pigmented.
Chrisara T.
Guelph, ON
This Maybelline - Colour Molten by EyeStudio in the shades Rose/Haze 306 is so amazing!!
Applies very easily, the colors compliment each other well.
Very pretty, with just the right amount of shimmer.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?