BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Yanira C.
Un buen dúo y muy buena pigmentación ideal para hacer un look fácil sin complicarse tanto
Michelle G.
Stow, OH
Nice colors,goes on smooth and lasts long.Good for an everyday shadow. Or for going out.
Miranda C.
Hesperia, CA
Amazing color pigment. I love using these colors as part of a more natural/everyday look.
Gara M.
Spokane
Not bad pigment. Could be better. Weird color combo though. The packaging is cute though
Grace D.
Love the color you should get it really good for the price very pigmented recommend it
Kristin G.
Weirton, WV
Love the colors, and blending my colors for my eyes. I would recommend this to people.
Luanne S.
Sidney, OH
Nice product easy on and easy off! Seems to last all day, and no creases when its warm!
darla g.
Albuquerque, NM
the more natural look is the best and prettiest eye make up on any girl in my opinion
Jessica  S.
Love the cream shadow. It stays on much longer than your ordinary. Great for anytime!
Debbie T.
I like how pigmented these shadows are. They also last a long time. Doesn't crease.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?