BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Eli M.
Philadelphia, PA
Super super buena ! Muy duradrra , no Es polvoso para nada y con un muy lindo color tiene
Grace D.
Love the color you should get it really good for the price very pigmented recommend it
Luanne S.
Sidney, OH
Nice product easy on and easy off! Seems to last all day, and no creases when its warm!
Kristin G.
Weirton, WV
Love the colors, and blending my colors for my eyes. I would recommend this to people.
darla g.
Albuquerque, NM
the more natural look is the best and prettiest eye make up on any girl in my opinion
Jessica  S.
Love the cream shadow. It stays on much longer than your ordinary. Great for anytime!
Debbie T.
I like how pigmented these shadows are. They also last a long time. Doesn't crease.
Amanda F.
Gilmer, TX
It's cute and lasts pretty long but not an all day type of look... a little dark
Lois D.
Smithtown, NY
Easy to apply. Colors blend nicely. Stays on long without looking worn. Subtle.
Mayra A.
Horizon City, TX
Pretty colors and so fun to use I really like them and they are so easy to use.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?