BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
María José S.
Producto de buena calidad, colores para uso diario. Recomendada. Esta marca de maquillaje en lo personal me gusta bastante.
Kelly O.
Lexington, TN
This is the eyeshadow I just used for my halloween costume. It was awesome and bright . I loved it.
Janine A.
Amazing shadow for your eyes. It doesn't leave a crease. Long lasting color for brown eye people. I often use this product when I go out.
Sharyn F.
I liked this color when I saw it in the store but it definitely wasn't great for my eye color and skin tone.
Ravynn W.
Gray Court, SC
I love the color but it is not very pigmented which is problematic and when you do add enough it's hard to blend
Selenia R.
I think is a good one. Perfect as a complement of a great eyeshadow look. I like this shade so so much. I recomended the Maybelline Molten Eyeshadow #401 ROSE RUSH.
Gabby R.
Fredericksburg, VA
Fabulous. Favorite. Flawless. Love love love love this. Affordable. Would recommend. Beautiful. Love the texture
Christina H.
Medina , Ny
This is a really great combination of two wonderful eye shadow colors. Love it it stays for hours. Like even all day long. Doesn't collecg in the creases
Lauryn W.
I love all Maybelline's products especially they're foundation and concealer they are affordable and all they're eyeshadows are amazing.
Reanna T.
This shade is my favorite. I love how blendable and creamy it is. It's true to it's color, with and without a shadow base or primer! I seriously love this color and how it compliments my eyes!
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?