BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Erin V.
Julian, PA
Wonderful color! Makes my brown eyes pop! Long lasting for the day into night! Great coverage
Sara R.
Berlin, CT
Great duo! Very pigmented, beautiful colors. A great addition to your eyeshadow collection!
Jessica B.
Long beach, CA
Amazing and it has a high pigmentation so is perfect for any
Occasion whether day or night
Angel H.
I am in love with this product. It is amazing. The pigmentation is great with my skin tone.
Cassie T.
Princeton
I love the eyeshadow that have 2 together. Makes it simple and quick when doing my makeup!
Shiria V.
Little Elm, TX
Nice creamy eyeshadow easy to apply pig meats are high best when used with eyeshadow primer
Amanda Z.
Louisville, OH
I liked the color but the cream made mw look like i had wrinkles and gor stuck in creases.
Mariana C.
Orlando, FL
Nice color pigmented last a long time .......06:70:06.@6:@):69.96.)@.)@ oh lhlhpxpuoyzoyxog
Nikki P.
Pueblo, CO
Pretty good colors I'm more of a dark colored eye shadow so its ok other wise.............
Eli M.
Philadelphia, PA
Super super buena ! Muy duradrra , no Es polvoso para nada y con un muy lindo color tiene
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?