BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Amanda H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have this! I think that the eyeshadow quality is pretty good, I think that the colors themselves work together as a whole and I would reccomend this to others for that reason but personally just think another color would look good on me, I have odd pale skin with freckles and just dont think that the colors look right for me.
Sarah M.
This shadow is good and good quality for the price. The color is really pretty but its newer and so it can be hard to find in the store. ITs pretty easy to work with and although not high end, its definitley better than some other drug store individual shadows
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
This really makes my eyes pop with the blues and browns I have brown eyes so it makes them look really exotic
Heather C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray.
Makayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline's colors are very pigmented and easy to blend and build with. They have created so many different colors and palettes; I would definitely recommend.
Amanda F.
Gilmer, TX
It's cute and lasts pretty long but not an all day type of look... a little dark
Yanira C.
Me gusta este dúo de sobras son de muy buena pigmentación y duraderas al párpado me gustan mucho
Angel H.
I am in love with this product. It is amazing. The pigmentation is great with my skin tone.
Kristen W.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is an okay product. It's a little dark for me. To hard to blend. I subtract know what else to say.

Arely E.
It is very easy to apply long lastung and good pigmentation amd has great colors for a natural effect
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?