BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Ann M.
I love eyeshadow. Great product and inexpensive with all day long lasting effect. Purchase again
Yanira C.
Me gusta este dúo de sobras son de muy buena pigmentación y duraderas al párpado me gustan mucho
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Me maquillaron las cejas una vez con este producto y me parecio muy bueno me gustaria adquirirlo
Rachel G.
Great Neck, NY
Love maybellines products this color combination was stunning and went really well with my eyes
Sarah t.
West Bend, WI
This eyeshadow works great for me. It seems to stay on for a long time, and I love the colors.
Vane V.
Albuquerque, NM
Everything in this brand I like apart from that the prices are very accessible have to try them
This has amazing pigmentation and is very creamy. The price is amazing as well. Love the colors
Alexia J.
Chattanooga, TN
Very good for priming . Good on any skin tone . Covers up dark eyes . Best for a full Make over
Rosanna M.
Corcoran, CA
I love the way this eyeshadow brings out my eyes at night, these two colors tally go together
Stephanie P.
Love this! I like that it has two colors and that its compact and easy to carry in my purse.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?