BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Rachel G.
Great Neck, NY
Love maybellines products this color combination was stunning and went really well with my eyes
Sarah t.
West Bend, WI
This eyeshadow works great for me. It seems to stay on for a long time, and I love the colors.
Alexia J.
Chattanooga, TN
Very good for priming . Good on any skin tone . Covers up dark eyes . Best for a full Make over
Vane V.
Albuquerque, NM
Everything in this brand I like apart from that the prices are very accessible have to try them
This has amazing pigmentation and is very creamy. The price is amazing as well. Love the colors
Erin V.
Julian, PA
Wonderful color! Makes my brown eyes pop! Long lasting for the day into night! Great coverage
Rosanna M.
Corcoran, CA
I love the way this eyeshadow brings out my eyes at night, these two colors tally go together
Stephanie P.
Love this! I like that it has two colors and that its compact and easy to carry in my purse.
Cassie T.
Princeton
I love the eyeshadow that have 2 together. Makes it simple and quick when doing my makeup!
Amanda Z.
Louisville, OH
I liked the color but the cream made mw look like i had wrinkles and gor stuck in creases.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?