BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Alexia J.
Chattanooga, TN
Very good for priming . Good on any skin tone . Covers up dark eyes . Best for a full Make over
Dawn H.
Lebanon, IN
It's good just use an eyeshadow primer before hand so doesn't crease! And has good packaging! Just needs to be less creasing and good price!
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
I didn't love or hate this eye shadow. The colors are beautiful and go on easy but they crease really bad and then start to flake off.
María G.
Me encantan estos colores nude de las sombras para ojos de Maybelline. Si tuvieran un poco más de duración serían perfectas.
Tj G.
Alamogordo, NM
I swore by the amethyst powder version of this in high school and when they came out with the creams I knew it would be something I kept around. They are well pigmented and very flattering!
juliana d.
Chapel Hill, NC
I strongly dislike this eyeshadow, it is very hard to apply and it is very oily and heavy. I dont like that it doesnt stay on for a long time, and the colors are not very pigmented. My eyelids were all red after I took the eyeshadow off, i dont recommend
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
I know these are eyeshadows but i like to use this brown on my eyebrows its the perfect brown on my eyebrows
Rosanna M.
Corcoran, CA
I love the way this eyeshadow brings out my eyes at night, these two colors tally go together
Grace D.
Love the color you should get it really good for the price very pigmented recommend it
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
This is really bad quality. This really rubs off when trying to apply to my eyes. What a piece of junk! Don't buy!!
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?