BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I love this duo eyeshadow from maybelline!! These eyeshadows are very pigmented and look beautiful!
Courtney O.
Warrenton, VA
I love these shadows. They are so creamy and perfect for an everyday natural look. Would buy again!
Julie B.
Staunton, VA
I've used this kind of eye shadow before. If I do recall I used it a few months ago and I loved it!
Ashley O.
Merced, CA
Been using these since high school and I love them! They last so long! And the colors are gorgeous
Lindsay B.
Pearland, TX
I love any and all Maybelline products, and this one is no exception. Great shadows, great pigment.
Kelly O.
Lexington, TN
This is the eyeshadow I just used for my halloween costume. It was awesome and bright . I loved it.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Me maquillaron las cejas una vez con este producto y me parecio muy bueno me gustaria adquirirlo
Ashley M.
Didn't love it at first. If you use a primer, it works so much better and the color really pops.
Dana H.
Cedar City, UT
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets to achieve that sexy smokey eye. Very great product!
Yanira C.
Me gusta este dúo de sobras son de muy buena pigmentación y duraderas al párpado me gustan mucho
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?

back