BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
María G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantan estos colores nude de las sombras para ojos de Maybelline. Si tuvieran un poco más de duración serían perfectas.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
was given this as a present ,really liked them, the two shadows could have been a bit more pigmented. but good.
Sarah D.
Beaver Dam, KY
I don't like the colors mix. I like dark on bottom light on top but them being side by side sometimes the mix and my make up doesn't blend as well
anna m.
Foothill Rnch, CA
These shadows have very little pigmentation.i feel like i had to work a lot harder than i do for most shadows to get a bright look.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well I love it. I prefer this brown and I only finds it with Maybelinne. I will buy it over and over until they stop selling it
Priyanka P.
i really only bought this thinking i would use one side. (The light creamy gold). But I have on occasion used the teal, which is very dark with a subtle shimmer. it doesn't last as long as I would like and creases. But I do love the light cream so i probably will be purchasing again.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is pretty okay . Stays on pretty well . The packaging isn't bad at all . I use to use this for my kit on my clients . It's not too bold of a color . I recommend to use this with an eye primer .
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
I was so excited to see a new collection of eye shadow from maybeline.. only to be unfortunately disappointed. not very pigmented and lots of fall out. not worth the money.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I thought these were pretty good. They are not the most pigminted, but they are a decent eyeshadow for drugstore. I woyuld recommend using an eyeshadow primer
Alexia J.
Chattanooga, TN
Very good for priming . Good on any skin tone . Covers up dark eyes . Best for a full Make over
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?