BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ashley O.
Merced, CA
Been using these since high school and I love them! They last so long! And the colors are gorgeous
Courtney O.
Warrenton, VA
I love these shadows. They are so creamy and perfect for an everyday natural look. Would buy again!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love this duo eyeshadow from maybelline!! These eyeshadows are very pigmented and look beautiful!
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Me maquillaron las cejas una vez con este producto y me parecio muy bueno me gustaria adquirirlo
Yanira C.
Me gusta este dúo de sobras son de muy buena pigmentación y duraderas al párpado me gustan mucho
Dana H.
Cedar City, UT
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets to achieve that sexy smokey eye. Very great product!
Mishell G.

Super subtle colors, super good quality and pigmentation, easy to apply and blend into the skin.
Ashley M.
Didn't love it at first. If you use a primer, it works so much better and the color really pops.
Ann M.
I love eyeshadow. Great product and inexpensive with all day long lasting effect. Purchase again
Denise H.
Elkhart, IN
I don't wear eye shadow very often but when I do I love this one. Goes on smoothly, long lasting
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?