BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Lindsay B.
Pearland, TX
I love any and all Maybelline products, and this one is no exception. Great shadows, great pigment.
Kelly O.
Lexington, TN
This is the eyeshadow I just used for my halloween costume. It was awesome and bright . I loved it.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love this duo eyeshadow from maybelline!! These eyeshadows are very pigmented and look beautiful!
Keaira G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best dual eye shadow. I use as a base because they are sticky and other shadows last longer on top
Ashley M.
Didn't love it at first. If you use a primer, it works so much better and the color really pops.
Ann M.
I love eyeshadow. Great product and inexpensive with all day long lasting effect. Purchase again
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Me maquillaron las cejas una vez con este producto y me parecio muy bueno me gustaria adquirirlo
Dana H.
Cedar City, UT
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets to achieve that sexy smokey eye. Very great product!
Denise H.
Elkhart, IN
I don't wear eye shadow very often but when I do I love this one. Goes on smoothly, long lasting
Yanira C.
Me gusta este dúo de sobras son de muy buena pigmentación y duraderas al párpado me gustan mucho
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?