BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL
It's an ok texture, but shows up better I've primer! I love the color choices and definitely affordable
Jasmine M.
Stuart, FL
Never been so happy with this I love it it helps me look better for my boyfriend and feel less insacure
Kristen W.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is an okay product. It's a little dark for me. To hard to blend. I subtract know what else to say.

Arely E.
It is very easy to apply long lastung and good pigmentation amd has great colors for a natural effect
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I love esto.Tienen amazing products I would recommend this product to anyone. I bought this product.
Sheyla D.
Bronx, NY
Me gustan son colores basicos, para dia y noche, y son economicos para el presupuesto de cada persona
Julie B.
Staunton, VA
I've used this kind of eye shadow before. If I do recall I used it a few months ago and I loved it!
Courtney O.
Warrenton, VA
I love these shadows. They are so creamy and perfect for an everyday natural look. Would buy again!
Ashley O.
Merced, CA
Been using these since high school and I love them! They last so long! And the colors are gorgeous
Kelly O.
Lexington, TN
This is the eyeshadow I just used for my halloween costume. It was awesome and bright . I loved it.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?