BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Daisy A.
New Haven, CT
I have copper gold and dark brown one its good to it's really pigmented and brings enough product more than other
stephinie b.
Evansville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan of the cream eyeshadows I feel like my eyes keep sticking together like the different colors tho
Jaslin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually not a fan of cream shadows but this was a nice product and the shades felt smooth and light on my face.
Vriana V.
Tulare, CA
My mom has this and from what I heard she likes it but only if you are on the go and needed to pick one up fast
Ruth P.
Marysville, WA
Love all there products so far that i have tried this one a great producg just like others hands done on this
Chelsea A.
Keyes, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow isn't really pigmented, you do have to build it up and work with it but the shades are pretty.
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a good cream eyeshadow, the pigmentation is really good and durable, the price is really good.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this duo eyeshadow from maybelline!! These eyeshadows are very pigmented and look beautiful!
Vane V.
Albuquerque, NM
Everything in this brand I like apart from that the prices are very accessible have to try them
Erin V.
Julian, PA
Wonderful color! Makes my brown eyes pop! Long lasting for the day into night! Great coverage
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?