BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL
It's an ok texture, but shows up better I've primer! I love the color choices and definitely affordable
Jasmine M.
Stuart, FL
Never been so happy with this I love it it helps me look better for my boyfriend and feel less insacure
Cassandra S.
This eye shadow is great I love it. And I love the different shades. I usually were it before I go out.
Kristen W.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is an okay product. It's a little dark for me. To hard to blend. I subtract know what else to say.

Katherine C.
This was a good cream eyeshadow, the pigmentation is really good and durable, the price is really good.
mary r.
Nice bright pigments, I like the two complimenting colors, the coordination goes well with my skin tone
Sheyla D.
Bronx, NY
Me gustan son colores basicos, para dia y noche, y son economicos para el presupuesto de cada persona
Arely E.
It is very easy to apply long lastung and good pigmentation amd has great colors for a natural effect
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I love esto.Tienen amazing products I would recommend this product to anyone. I bought this product.
Keaira G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best dual eye shadow. I use as a base because they are sticky and other shadows last longer on top
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?