BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Heather C.
Nixa, MO
I don't always wear Mocha eyeshadow but when I do I always run to Maybelline. Goes on smooth and last long
Jessica D.
I like these shades but not together. The pigmentation is okay but they do tend to fade throughout the day.
Amy T.
Hillsboro, OH
Feels and looks great not super expensive stays on for a long time would definitely recommend to a friend
Shruthi M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love the taupe color so much. good for people who are medium and olive skinned tone. Good to travel with.
Rachel K.
Walled Lake, MI
Maybelline Is just ok. If I'm being honest I would rather spend a few dollars more for the colorpop ones!
tabatha  R.
Toledo, OH
I'm not too much of an eye shadow person. But it wasn't bad lived the colors. And it was light on my eyes
mary r.
Nice bright pigments, I like the two complimenting colors, the coordination goes well with my skin tone
Millie H.
Gainesville, GA
These are the best! 100% recommend to anyone that is beginning in to the makeup world. It's cheap too.
Jasmine M.
Stuart, FL
Never been so happy with this I love it it helps me look better for my boyfriend and feel less insacure
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL
It's an ok texture, but shows up better I've primer! I love the color choices and definitely affordable
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?