BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Evelia N.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok if ypu are looking for a pretty natural eye look. Very creamy and silky and not much pigmentation. Theyre are better eyeshadows from this line.
norma r.
las vegas
Love the pigment in this eyeshadows dont need alot to get the pigmentation on your eyes very colorful and last long i just love there eyeshadows
Courtney C.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so pigmented and blend so easily. And I don't have to worry about too much fallout, it stays in its place pretty well. Thumbs up.
Elizabeth B.
Did not really care for these. It did not seem to want to go on very well, almost had a wet consistency. Once it was on, it lasted all day.
Amalia L.
Huntington Park, CA
I have this eye shadow and i did not like it it has too much glitter for me the color is nice but that is the only thing i like about it .
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are great and it's easy to apply. I like that it feels almost like gel. It's was a great price and the packaging is cute.
Natalie B.
Saint Paul
I like the gold color but I never use the darker color. It goes on nicely and stays put. I only buy this brand mascara and eyeshadow
Courtney T.
I love this eyeshadow combo! I have used to black and metallic silver a bunch for a nice smokey eye and it stays in for hours!
Angela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the coverage and the color combination. I like bold makeup and this eyeshadow has been a great addition to my collection!
Kathie W.
Ozark, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shimmery, but flakes off into my eyes and eyeglasses super bad.
I love the colors, but it doesn't wear well at all!
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?