BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Heather C.
Nixa, MO
I don't always wear Mocha eyeshadow but when I do I always run to Maybelline. Goes on smooth and last long
Amy T.
Hillsboro, OH
Feels and looks great not super expensive stays on for a long time would definitely recommend to a friend
tabatha  R.
Toledo, OH
I'm not too much of an eye shadow person. But it wasn't bad lived the colors. And it was light on my eyes
Rachel K.
Walled Lake, MI
Maybelline Is just ok. If I'm being honest I would rather spend a few dollars more for the colorpop ones!
Shruthi M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love the taupe color so much. good for people who are medium and olive skinned tone. Good to travel with.
Katherine C.
This was a good cream eyeshadow, the pigmentation is really good and durable, the price is really good.
Millie H.
Gainesville, GA
These are the best! 100% recommend to anyone that is beginning in to the makeup world. It's cheap too.
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL
It's an ok texture, but shows up better I've primer! I love the color choices and definitely affordable
Kristen W.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is an okay product. It's a little dark for me. To hard to blend. I subtract know what else to say.

Cassandra S.
This eye shadow is great I love it. And I love the different shades. I usually were it before I go out.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?