BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Crystal M.
Etowah, TN
I love the colors! I wished it came with 3 colors instead of just 2. I can always find to match these Colors.
Debbie T.
I like how pigmented these shadows are. They also last a long time. Doesn't crease.
Katelyn F.
Such pretty colors. I love it. Puts on beautifully & Comes off beautifully.
Sarah t.
West Bend, WI
This eyeshadow works great for me. It seems to stay on for a long time, and I love the colors.
Jessica  S.
Love the cream shadow. It stays on much longer than your ordinary. Great for anytime!
Lois D.
Smithtown, NY
Easy to apply. Colors blend nicely. Stays on long without looking worn. Subtle.
brooklyn n.
Middletown, DE
Both of the Maybelline I studio color fusion cream eyeshadows they both complement each other, Great for beginners and worth the money it's a very good price
Rachel T.
Flagstaff, AZ
I really enjoyed how travel friendly this was and how small and compact. The colors are beautiful and they were easy to blend and work with on my eyelid
Jody Z.
Emmett, ID
I really like this eyeshadow. The color contrast really pops and looks good. It is a quality product. I would buy this again in different variations.
Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
I got this in two different dual shades. I got mine from the 99cent store a lot of it was damaged but mine was okay.I wear and put on with my finger.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?