BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Amber K.
Stays on like a dream. It isn't oily like other cream shadows. I absolutely love this product. It's my go to
Step D.
I really like this product! I have purchased it more than once and definitely recommend it! It is just great!
I think that the Maybelline eye-shadows are very pigmented and the fact that this is a duet I think is grate.
Chelsea A.
Keyes, CA
This eyeshadow isn't really pigmented, you do have to build it up and work with it but the shades are pretty.
Ruth P.
Marysville, WA
Love all there products so far that i have tried this one a great producg just like others hands done on this
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
This really makes my eyes pop with the blues and browns I have brown eyes so it makes them look really exotic
Sharyn F.
I liked this color when I saw it in the store but it definitely wasn't great for my eye color and skin tone.
Patricia H.
Worcester, MA
Good color at a ok price. I use it often it feels good on my eyes I love it. Maybelline makes great products.
Jessica D.
I like these shades but not together. The pigmentation is okay but they do tend to fade throughout the day.
Mariela R.
Siloam Springs, AR
Very vibrant and solid colors. Nudes are my fave! Love how pigmented they are and how bold it makes my ey s
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?