BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
heidi g.
Burlington, MA
I like this product because the color is appropriate for work. The pigment in the eye shadow last the work day.
Karina S.
Cicero, IL
Definitely the colors that are right up my alley I love it! I would repurchase if I didn't already have so many
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
I know these are eyeshadows but i like to use this brown on my eyebrows its the perfect brown on my eyebrows
Ruth P.
Marysville, WA
Love all there products so far that i have tried this one a great producg just like others hands done on this
Patricia H.
Worcester, MA
Good color at a ok price. I use it often it feels good on my eyes I love it. Maybelline makes great products.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
This really makes my eyes pop with the blues and browns I have brown eyes so it makes them look really exotic
Amber K.
Stays on like a dream. It isn't oily like other cream shadows. I absolutely love this product. It's my go to
I think that the Maybelline eye-shadows are very pigmented and the fact that this is a duet I think is grate.
Step D.
I really like this product! I have purchased it more than once and definitely recommend it! It is just great!
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
I liked this color when I saw it in the store but it definitely wasn't great for my eye color and skin tone.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?

Walmart