BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
The color is pretty okay . Stays on pretty well . The packaging isn't bad at all . I use to use this for my kit on my clients . It's not too bold of a color . I recommend to use this with an eye primer .
Eunice S.
Lawrence, MA
Very pigmented. A bit pricey but worth it. the colors are amazing. Packaging is ok nothing to fancy, use this product alot for going out. Makes my eyes shine. My eye color is dark brown/black big round. Yes i will be buying this product again in the near future
Kimberlyn A.
I will not buy this product again while the shades were beautiful and once on it looked well it was such a challenge to apply. Because of the cream eye shadow aspect I could not apply how I usually do and it had this weird spunky feel that made it feel weird on the eye throughout the day.
Gladys N.
This product really goes with the price. It's good, nice and cheap !! What else to ask? HAHA. Pigments very well and its texture is fine, I like it since it is not dusty. I would buy it again and again. recommended.
Katherine R.
Acworth, GA
The shadows have a very good pigment and go on very nicely. I like the packaging of it; it's very easy to use. The colors go very well together. It is a very good value, and these have been a staple in my makeup bag. They are good neutrals to have in a daily look.
Madyson F.
I tried this product in order to find a dupe for the Anastasia brow powder duo, but it is obviously not the same. it's still a good product, I just don't recommend it as well as someone else. It's fine, though. It's cool.
Amanda H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have this! I think that the eyeshadow quality is pretty good, I think that the colors themselves work together as a whole and I would reccomend this to others for that reason but personally just think another color would look good on me, I have odd pale skin with freckles and just dont think that the colors look right for me.
Vanessa G.
Newark, DE
Not my favorite. It has good pigmentation but it felt really creamy. I feel like you can't use a brush with this because of how wet it wet is. I do however like how the black looks as a eyeliner.
Cayla R.
Norwood , PA
This product has good colors that compliment each other. It is easy for on the go and very easy to apply. One color is good for transition and the other color is great for the lid. It's perfect.
S S.
love these eyeshadow duos,nice shade selection.They are a very good quality ,have decent staying power too.do not crease until the eyelids are too oily.love the color payoff.very affordably priced in the drugstores.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?