BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Brooke M.
Erie, MI
The fact I don't think that I'm a good big deal out to my face is when I see was in love and miss my best friends and family members to get a follow from you and your face in my life and you know have a great way to keep go to bed and I have to go out to be a great way to keep go
BrieAnn W.
These colors work very well together. The lighter color is great for the lid and the darker for the crease. It isn't as pigmented as I thought it would be which is why I gave this product 3 stars. I would recommend this tho those who like building up their eyeshadow themselves.
Alaina T.
These were terrible. They totally lacked in pigmentation and even if you did happen to get some pigment out of it, it would last a whole 20 minutes and be gone. These were a total waste of money if you want a cream shadow, get one of he color tattoos cause these are awful.
Mook A.
New York
I don't have this exact color and can't find the one that I had but it's a light taupe and a dark brown. I do not use it as eyeshadow but actually as powder to fill in my brows with an angle brush and it works great! One of my favorite and it's cheaper than brow products.
Ryan C.
Chula Vista, CA
The color payoff on this product is nice. I usually use this product for that "natural" look and it does the job nicely. It goes on smooth and it last for a long time. I reach for this from time to time and I would buy this product again. It's good for a drugstore brad.
Christina A.
Palm Coast, FL
I love to do a smoky eye with my shadow and this color and set is perfect for that. It last al day long and then some. The price is great and it last forever, great value. Cute little package, left size for purse. I love it s d I would recommend to all who use makeup.
Sunjay L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of the best eyeshadow duos I have seen in the drugstore! The eyeshadow is the right amount of creamy and it stays on your lids the whole day without any primer! The price is $8 for the duo, which is pretty good considering it's from the drugstore.
Maya B.
Los Angeles
Really great texture, seriously awesome
Color palate, totally works with my skin tone which is not pale but pretty fair, or fair to olive depending on the season. Easy to apply which is great for me because I'm not good at makeup haha. I would buy this again.
Joann D.
Southwest Hbr, ME
This has to be one of the worst products I have ever used. I couldn't even find another use for it. No color payoff, it completely disappeared, it was patchy when it did give some pigmentation and it creased immediately. Awful, horrible don't waste your $
I LOVE IT. It has the right amount of pigmentation and is very easy to apply. It is long lasting and is very useful especially because I use it for school compared to other brands. I am a first time user and I cannot wait to buy another one of these.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?