BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Clara S.
Love this product! Love the colors! Love the quality and formula! i would use this again and recommend to others!
Daisy A.
New Haven, CT
I have copper gold and dark brown one its good to it's really pigmented and brings enough product more than other
Lya B.
North Bergen, NJ
I love this eyeshadow because you just need to put some of this product by day or night and would look fantastic!
Ravynn W.
Gray Court, SC
I love the color but it is not very pigmented which is problematic and when you do add enough it's hard to blend
stephinie b.
Evansville
I'm not a fan of the cream eyeshadows I feel like my eyes keep sticking together like the different colors tho
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
was given this as a present ,really liked them, the two shadows could have been a bit more pigmented. but good.
Brevan I.
Woods Cross, UT
I love the pigment and quality of this product!!! It is well worth the buy! It's a great formula!!! GO AND BUY!
Vriana V.
Tulare, CA
My mom has this and from what I heard she likes it but only if you are on the go and needed to pick one up fast
Crystal M.
Etowah, TN
I love the colors! I wished it came with 3 colors instead of just 2. I can always find to match these Colors.
Jaslin C.
Usually not a fan of cream shadows but this was a nice product and the shades felt smooth and light on my face.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?

Walmart