BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Gabby R.
Fredericksburg, VA
Fabulous. Favorite. Flawless. Love love love love this. Affordable. Would recommend. Beautiful. Love the texture
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
was given this as a present ,really liked them, the two shadows could have been a bit more pigmented. but good.
Vriana V.
Tulare, CA
My mom has this and from what I heard she likes it but only if you are on the go and needed to pick one up fast
stephinie b.
Evansville
I'm not a fan of the cream eyeshadows I feel like my eyes keep sticking together like the different colors tho
Brevan I.
Woods Cross, UT
I love the pigment and quality of this product!!! It is well worth the buy! It's a great formula!!! GO AND BUY!
Crystal M.
Etowah, TN
I love the colors! I wished it came with 3 colors instead of just 2. I can always find to match these Colors.
heidi g.
Burlington, MA
I like this product because the color is appropriate for work. The pigment in the eye shadow last the work day.
Karina S.
Cicero, IL
Definitely the colors that are right up my alley I love it! I would repurchase if I didn't already have so many
Jaslin C.
Usually not a fan of cream shadows but this was a nice product and the shades felt smooth and light on my face.
diana v.
Wasco , CA
I know these are eyeshadows but i like to use this brown on my eyebrows its the perfect brown on my eyebrows
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?