BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Mayra A.
Horizon City, TX
Pretty colors and so fun to use I really like them and they are so easy to use.
Jessica B.
long beach, CA
Amazing and it has a high pigmentation so is perfect for any
Occasion whether day or night
The pigmentation is good for s drug store eye shadow perfect for when in a rush and just need to pop a couple things on.
Julie B.
Staunton, VA
I've used this kind of eye shadow before. If I do recall I used it a few months ago and I loved it!
Ashley O.
Merced, CA
Been using these since high school and I love them! They last so long! And the colors are gorgeous
Keaira G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best dual eye shadow. I use as a base because they are sticky and other shadows last longer on top
Ana F.
Stockton, CA
Great colors when you apply to your eyes you only have to apply a little and it comes out great . I totally recommend.
Denise H.
Elkhart, IN
I don't wear eye shadow very often but when I do I love this one. Goes on smoothly, long lasting
Mariana C.
Orlando, FL
Nice color pigmented last a long time .......06:70:06.@6:@):69.96.)@.)@ oh lhlhpxpuoyzoyxog
Nikki P.
Pueblo, CO
Pretty good colors I'm more of a dark colored eye shadow so its ok other wise.............
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?