BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
maria a g.
Hialeah, FL
this brand is good have very strong and long-lasting colors without causing red spots on the skin is very beutifull
ROSA M.
Great color pigamentation but was really hard to blend. and it would still crease even after I used my eye primers
Cristy T.
Roanoke , Al
Love the way it goes on. I just have to try not to rub my eyes when I have it on but other than that no complaints
Dana W.
Hughesville, PA
I love the color combination on my eyes. I can use it lightly on a daily basis or add a bit more for special events
Nicole M.
Lansdale, PA
Nice color. By end of the night it's pretty much faded. For the price it's a good buy if you don't mind reapplying.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
This is really bad quality. This really rubs off when trying to apply to my eyes. What a piece of junk! Don't buy!!
Daisy A.
New Haven, CT
I have copper gold and dark brown one its good to it's really pigmented and brings enough product more than other
Lya B.
North Bergen, NJ
I love this eyeshadow because you just need to put some of this product by day or night and would look fantastic!
Ravynn W.
Gray Court, SC
I love the color but it is not very pigmented which is problematic and when you do add enough it's hard to blend
Clara S.
Love this product! Love the colors! Love the quality and formula! i would use this again and recommend to others!
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?