BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Rachel S.
Kent, WA
Great product, the pairing of colors is perfect and very trendy. Long lasting wear and goes on perfect
Lindsay B.
Pearland, TX
I love any and all Maybelline products, and this one is no exception. Great shadows, great pigment.
Ashley M.
Didn't love it at first. If you use a primer, it works so much better and the color really pops.
Cristy T.
Roanoke , Al
Love the way it goes on. I just have to try not to rub my eyes when I have it on but other than that no complaints
heidi g.
Burlington, MA
I like this product because the color is appropriate for work. The pigment in the eye shadow last the work day.
I think that the Maybelline eye-shadows are very pigmented and the fact that this is a duet I think is grate.
Luanne S.
Sidney, OH
Nice product easy on and easy off! Seems to last all day, and no creases when its warm!
tabatha  R.
Toledo, OH
I'm not too much of an eye shadow person. But it wasn't bad lived the colors. And it was light on my eyes
mary r.
Nice bright pigments, I like the two complimenting colors, the coordination goes well with my skin tone
Step D.
I really like this product! I have purchased it more than once and definitely recommend it! It is just great!
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?