BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Mona M.
Oakland, CA
I'm not a fan of these eyeshadows the color payoff is not good and the pigmentation is very bad I don't recommend it
Kathie W.
Ozark, MO
Shimmery, but flakes off into my eyes and eyeglasses super bad.
I love the colors, but it doesn't wear well at all!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
This is really bad quality. This really rubs off when trying to apply to my eyes. What a piece of junk! Don't buy!!
Dana W.
Hughesville, PA
I love the color combination on my eyes. I can use it lightly on a daily basis or add a bit more for special events
Nicole M.
lansdale, PA
Nice color. By end of the night it's pretty much faded. For the price it's a good buy if you don't mind reapplying.
maria a g.
Hialeah, FL
this brand is good have very strong and long-lasting colors without causing red spots on the skin is very beutifull
Lauren F.
Trenton
The formula is really soft and I love the teal color it just spoke to me plus it was on clearance I had to get it.
Cristy T.
Roanoke , Al
Love the way it goes on. I just have to try not to rub my eyes when I have it on but other than that no complaints
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Great color pigamentation but was really hard to blend. and it would still crease even after I used my eye primers
Daisy A.
New Haven, CT
I have copper gold and dark brown one its good to it's really pigmented and brings enough product more than other
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?