BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
The pigmentation is good for s drug store eye shadow perfect for when in a rush and just need to pop a couple things on.
Flora S.
East Setauket, NY
Different options to wear shadows this cream just help me to make me up in a incredible way
I felt very good with myself
Katelyn S.
I don't know why this is getting good reviews i tried every shade and they were chalky as heck and not pigmented at all!
Ana F.
Stockton, CA
Great colors when you apply to your eyes you only have to apply a little and it comes out great . I totally recommend.
Jessica Y.
This is a popular drug-store brand eyeshadow! It's affordable and the quality is great! I would recommend this product!
Jessica V.
Aurora, CO
I used these in high school when i had little to none skills and knowlegde about make up and i just wanted to be cool.
Niczaid G.
Esta fusion de sombra para ojos en crema es magnifica, me gusta muchisimo, es ideal para un dia casual en una salida.
Mona M.
Oakland, CA
I'm not a fan of these eyeshadows the color payoff is not good and the pigmentation is very bad I don't recommend it
Nicole M.
Lansdale, PA
Nice color. By end of the night it's pretty much faded. For the price it's a good buy if you don't mind reapplying.
Cristy T.
Roanoke , Al
Love the way it goes on. I just have to try not to rub my eyes when I have it on but other than that no complaints
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?