BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
jessica w.
Chatham, NH
Love these colors but hard to apply to the eye cause of the formulation. they are a little dry so they don't stick to the eye well
Chandra R.
Colton, CA
These duos are great! The color combinations are nice. They are very pigmented and easy to apply and blend. I think they are great
Cristina P.
Carrollton, Texas
Perfecta para un look neutral y de uso diario muy sobria y elegante porque su textura da un look muy fino y acabado espectacular
Brittany D.
Ankeny, IA
I was not very impressed with this cream eyeshadow! The color was not very vibrant and it creased very easily after application.
Oriana K.
Morrill, NE
I love the way cream eye shadow looks. I hate that it doesn't always last very long. Halfway through my day I'm reapplying it.
Heather C.
Nixa, MO
I don't always wear Mocha eyeshadow but when I do I always run to Maybelline. Goes on smooth and last long
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me maquillaron las cejas una vez con este producto y me parecio muy bueno me gustaria adquirirlo
Christy F.
Concord, NC
Super creamy, and beautiful colors. The only thing is that I don't feel like they are super pigmented, but they are buildable
Amy T.
Hillsboro, OH
Feels and looks great not super expensive stays on for a long time would definitely recommend to a friend
Jennifer H.
Wahiawa, HI
Long lasting eye shadow. It has a perfect amount of glitter without it being excessive. The color pops even with darker skin.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?