BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
muy buen producto, terminacion excelente y lo mejor de esta marca que es un producto bueno y economico,da buenos resultados
Katelyn S.
I don't know why this is getting good reviews i tried every shade and they were chalky as heck and not pigmented at all!
The pigmentation is good for s drug store eye shadow perfect for when in a rush and just need to pop a couple things on.
Sarah V.
Kelso, WA
I don't wear eyeshadow very often but I've worn this before and it works well. It leaves a very pretty color on your eyes
Flora S.
East Setauket, NY
Different options to wear shadows this cream just help me to make me up in a incredible way
I felt very good with myself
Maybelline has always been my favorite brands. This product has stolen my heart .. lol is very good and at a great cost.
Jessica V.
Aurora, CO
I used these in high school when i had little to none skills and knowlegde about make up and i just wanted to be cool.
Ana F.
Stockton, CA
Great colors when you apply to your eyes you only have to apply a little and it comes out great . I totally recommend.
Jessica Y.
This is a popular drug-store brand eyeshadow! It's affordable and the quality is great! I would recommend this product!
Niczaid G.
Esta fusion de sombra para ojos en crema es magnifica, me gusta muchisimo, es ideal para un dia casual en una salida.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?