BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colo...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Molten™ Eyeshadow
  • "This Maybeline eye studio color fusion often cream eyeshadow is wonderful. I have this product and is beautiful on and really makes my brown eyes pop. These duo eyeshadows are highly pigmented I think and easy to blend to get the desired look wether it be a simple day to day or a smokey eye for evening wear. They are Lon lasting but stay I place better when used with an eye primer or finishing makeup spray. " in 22 reviews
  • "Creamy, deluxe and devine a must for those nights out when you want to look like a queen.. a long lasting pigmented colour which adds to the glamour of your evening. Its A little pricey compared to boots etc but it is worth the treat" in 15 reviews
Courtney T.
I love this eyeshadow combo! I have used to black and metallic silver a bunch for a nice smokey eye and it stays in for hours!
Oriana K.
Morrill, NE
I love the way cream eye shadow looks. I hate that it doesn't always last very long. Halfway through my day I'm reapplying it.
Jennifer H.
Wahiawa, HI
Long lasting eye shadow. It has a perfect amount of glitter without it being excessive. The color pops even with darker skin.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
I love this product.it last all day and doesn't fade like others I've used.I highly recommend it fed worth it for the price.
Christy F.
Concord, NC
Super creamy, and beautiful colors. The only thing is that I don't feel like they are super pigmented, but they are buildable
Mary M.
This goes on so silky smooth you don't really need a whole lot however they are pricey but they do have hard to find colors.
María G.
Me encantan estos colores nude de las sombras para ojos de Maybelline. Si tuvieran un poco más de duración serían perfectas.
María José S.
Producto de buena calidad, colores para uso diario. Recomendada. Esta marca de maquillaje en lo personal me gusta bastante.
Andrea L.
Nice color pigmented Great product, the pairing of colors is perfect and very trendy. Long lasting wear and goes on perfect
Jissel H.
Fresno, CA
The combination of brown and blue are great i love mixing these two colors together. Its great for a night out a smokey eye
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?