BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
María G.
Me encantan estos colores nude de las sombras para ojos de Maybelline. Si tuvieran un poco más de duración serían perfectas.
Jennifer H.
Wahiawa, HI
Long lasting eye shadow. It has a perfect amount of glitter without it being excessive. The color pops even with darker skin.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
I love this product.it last all day and doesn't fade like others I've used.I highly recommend it fed worth it for the price.
Mary M.
This goes on so silky smooth you don't really need a whole lot however they are pricey but they do have hard to find colors.
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
muy buen producto, terminacion excelente y lo mejor de esta marca que es un producto bueno y economico,da buenos resultados
María José S.
Producto de buena calidad, colores para uso diario. Recomendada. Esta marca de maquillaje en lo personal me gusta bastante.
Jissel H.
Fresno, CA
The combination of brown and blue are great i love mixing these two colors together. Its great for a night out a smokey eye
Andrea L.
Nice color pigmented Great product, the pairing of colors is perfect and very trendy. Long lasting wear and goes on perfect
Katelyn S.
I don't know why this is getting good reviews i tried every shade and they were chalky as heck and not pigmented at all!
Flora S.
East Setauket, NY
Different options to wear shadows this cream just help me to make me up in a incredible way
I felt very good with myself
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
Central Point, OR
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?