BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Studio Color Molten Cream Eyeshadow from Maybelline New York Now Shadow Melts to a New Molten Luster 2 Never Smudgy 3 Never Harsh This lustrous, dimensional cream shadow melts to a new molten luster. see more...

• I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go wi...1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
  • Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?1 Answers
Lafreceia R.
Cooper, TX
My daughters love makeup so i just get different one so that they can try them..they like all kinds but this is usually the one we get..
Alicia T.
I love the pigments...goes on smooth and lasts all day! They have so many pretty colors to choose from... this is one of my daily eyeshadows
ROSA M.
Great color pigamentation but was really hard to blend. and it would still crease even after I used my eye primers
Mary R.
Middlesboro, KY
Love the maybelline eye shadows, and they are are not pricey. and so easy to find in the stores. My daughter and I both love their products.
Shannon S.
I was not a fan of this unfortunately the colors seemed to be very dark and had a lot of constrast. i was hoping for a more natural color
Lauren F.
Trenton
The formula is really soft and I love the teal color it just spoke to me plus it was on clearance I had to get it.
Rachael C.
Sandy, UT
I like that you can wear the colors alone or as a base for your eye shadow. The colors work really well. The light is great as a base.
Kimberly S.
Buffalo, NY
The color for this eye-shadow was super pigmented which was really cool, but i am not a huge fan of Cream eye-shadows so that's why i only gave it 3 stars
Rocio V.
Aurora , CO
I got a couple of these a few months back. I like the pigments in these but I don't enjoy the texture. Don't see myself buying more.
Karina S.
Cicero, IL
Definitely the colors that are right up my alley I love it! I would repurchase if I didn't already have so many
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, OH
What is your honest opinion about this product?is it worth using??
Madison B.
Moscow, ID
Do you think this certain color who would work better on brown eyes? I also have very oily eye lids, so I'm wondering if this product would make that worse or not.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
Does these two colors really make a good contrast ?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, is it easy to apply and do these colors go with dark brown eyes?
K.T. B.
CENTRAL POINT, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very hard for me to find eyeshadow that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin around my eyes. Has anyone had any problems with this eyeshadow and can you also tell me if it lasts?